Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. KadhanYour feedback matters!
Helo my father is 54 and from 3 months they have reaction of hair dye. His face and head have much rashes and infection they tried many treatment bt nothing had happened. They have much problem his face become rash full. And when they goes to sun they get many irritation on his face. please suggest something for their face skin. So that his face become good and infection less.
Hello sir. My sister is suffering from lucoderma. May I know that my sister will get come back in normal life. Her 60% skin become white.
6 years back I suffered from chicken pox till now the marks of chicken pox left on my face and few on stomach. How to remove it? which medicine aur tube to be used which does not harm skin?
Sir/ma'am three days ago I lifted up heavy dumbbell so suddenly a I got some sound from my wrist like something is cracking it is paining a lot but I can move my wrist so what to do please help I want to get rid of pain fast.
I have a chickenpox scar on my face and it doesn't go away, is there anyway I can get rid of it? Or treat it?
I have acne on my face for more than 1 years, I too have acne on my chest and back, forehead It appears sometimes blackheads, sometimes red, sometimes red with pus. I have applied many facewash in past one after another (.garner powerlight, double action, acno fight, scrubs also. Please suggest me how to get rid of these acnes.
I've dark circles but suddenly the one under my left eye became shorter in size than the one under right eye! Is it because of sleeping on just one side or something? May be the reason behind dark circles is that I hardly drink a litre of water per day! But one small n one large! I can't get the logic behind this! Please suggest me something.
The techniques of skin treatments to make you look beautiful and younger have developed significantly over the past few decades and the newer methods are very successful. One of these method is laser resurfacing.
What is laser resurfacing?
Laser resurfacing is the technique of eliminating dead skin cells and tissue from the top layer of your skin and thus exposing a newer and younger layer of skin. Other techniques and methods that could be used to achieve the same are far more invasive procedures, such as face lifts or plastic surgery. Laser resurfacing has known benefits compared to other methods. Let's have a look at some of them.
Benefits of Laser resurfacing:
- Laser peels are way more effective at removing wrinkles: Laser resurfacing removes the wrinkles from the skin layer by layer and thus exposes newer skin more effectively and safely as compared to a lot of the other methods. It uses high energy laser beams to eliminate other problems on the skin such as scars, lines and sun damaged areas.
- Laser resurfacing tightens collagen: The collagen within the skin which makes it tighter is automatically increased after the laser resurfacing. Thus you don't have to take separate injections to tighten your skin as this procedure automatically results in it.
- This procedure is less invasive than others: Compared to other procedures, laser resurfacing is much less invasive. For example, facelift surgeries as well as plastic surgeries to make you look younger require extensive surgery which laser resurfacing doesn't.
- Healing time is quicker: Compared to all other procedures, laser resurfacing takes much less time in healing as the procedure is minimally invasive. In case of other forms of plastic surgeries, there is a much longer period of healing.
- It can even take care of acne scars: While laser resurfacing is primarily used to look younger, it can remove old scars like the ones caused by acne or pimples. Thus, it can remove year old scars while giving you beautiful and younger skin, all at the same time.
- It also stimulates the deeper layers of skin: This procedure also helps in stimulating deeper layers of skin cells and helps the skin become younger from much further down. This helps in making sure that the laser resurfacing effects stay for longer compared to other procedures.
While this procedure also takes some healing time, once the healing period is over, you will be very pleased to see the results. However, do your research and choose the best doctors and practitioners in your area as the quality of people administering the procedure also matters a lot. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.