Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. K V ChaubalYour feedback matters!
A clicking sound comes from my right knee as well as right shoulder, it also pains sometimes, what to do?
Sir, I had suffered a severe ankle sprain on June, 2016, while playing football. And still I have a pain while twisting and turning my ankle or putting excess pressure and I can not play as it hurts when I try and rotate or swing my ankle. Though I can walk and run with my ankle straight and not twisting it. I had my X-ray done - A small bone island in talus and No bony injury. I had visited 2 doctors and was under medications till september but nothing really worked out. No plaster was done and only medicines were suggested. What can be done so what I can be all up and running once again? Please help me.
Hi this is Ravi from hyderabad May I know the details of yoga related issues Morning how much time to do walk How much time we need to do exercise And moreover how many losses of water we should drink per day Kindly do the needful and revert us back.
Suddenly ache started at ankle back side (exactly shoe fitted portion) and unable to walk. Like to know the reason and treatment procedures. With regards Srinivasarao Mobile no: 9704444963.
I am having severe pain in my hand since 2 days. The pain is specifically in the palm over the side of the little finger and is radiating in the finger as well. I am unable to move my finger because of this. What can be the reason behind this and what is the cure for it?
Sir, My spine has little pain sometime. I ride bike 30 minutes per day. Complete rest solve the problem. But working person. What to do?
Hi my name Aruna sawant age 33 yrs weight 52 height 5.3ft I always have a heavy ness in my body I tried very soon also no freshness after office I don't have any enery to do house work always tired my hand palms n legs Palm are always painfull never feel energetic n fresh , even indigestion problem
I am 25 year male. I got a strain little right from middle of back which gives pain when I move my right hand. It was due to sudden twist of my hand during dance practice. Kindly suggest me a medicine or other method to get relief so that I can regain the strength.
Mere hath or pairon main dard rahata h lagta h jaise in main se jaan hi nikal gayi ho koi bhi kam karnein ka man nahin karta aalas bhara rahta h. please suggest?
Hi, my both knees are swollen and giving intense pain. Also the tendon passing from the knee to the foot is also has pain. Dr. says osteo arthritis. Is there any medicine to reduce the inflammation as well as the pain of knees and the tendon. Allopathic or Greco arabic.
I am suffering from pain at below the shoulder besides the back bone not near the back bone. The pain occurs inside I asked one doctor they said tendinitis. I don't what is tendinitis. Is it harmful Pain occurs spot is below the hand joint but inside.
Are you suffering from rheumatoid arthritis and looking for an effective treatment? You can choose homeopathic treatment as it is natural and is free from any side effect. Rheumatoid arthritis is a form of autoimmune disease, which causes inflammation of the joints. The inflammation can be chronic and does not subside on its own. It leads to destruction of your joint tissues. Here are some top homeopathic medicines, which are used for treating rheumatoid arthritis:
- Causticum: This is one of the primary homeopathic medicines used to treat rheumatoid arthritis when there are joint deformities. The patient weakens over time and the muscles lose strength eventually. The patient feels extremely restless during the night and the restlessness is associated mostly with the legs. Contractions in the tendons likely result in deformities and intense pain. The pain is tearing in nature. Due to weakness of the forearm muscles, the patient may not have a firm grip on anything. The pain usually improves by keeping the affected the area warm.
- Caulophyllum: This is an effective medicine for rheumatoid arthritis and is commonly used for women. It is used when small joints are affected more, compared to the larger joints in the limbs. This medicine is mostly used to treat arthritis of fingers of your hands and feet. The pain keeps on changing positions all the time within a small span of time. At one moment, you may feel it on your right hand, and soon after it may affect your left hand. Gradually, it shifts towards the feet as well.
- Colchicum: This homeopathic medicine is usually required during chronic stages of rheumatoid arthritis. It affects several tissues such as periosteum, synovial membranes and other muscle tissues. The inflamed parts turn red, become hot and swollen. The pain is expected to worsen during the evening and night. The fingertips may feel numb and you may feel some joint stiffness as well. A feverish feeling is also likely.
- Ledum Pal: This medicine is used in the cases of rheumatoid arthritis where the rheumatoid starts in the feet and travels upwards spreading to the upper joints of the body. The patient feels cold, but still cannot bear any amount of warmth. The small joints present in the feet are commonly affected. Swelling in the toes and ankles is a common symptom.
- Bryonia: This is an excellent homeopathic medicine for rheumatoid arthritis. It is used when all the joints and joint membranes are swollen and affected. The pain experienced is unbearable and increases with motion. The inflamed joints become red and swollen.
To know the best homeopathic remedy which is ideal for treating your rheumatoid arthritis, you should consult a homeopathic doctor.