Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Treatment Procedures
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. K P MadhukarYour feedback matters!
I am having red spots and rashes all over my neck and they r itching alot. I am fed up of this. please help me.
I fell from my bike on my palm and had light bruises. Its been a month and there is still a small lump. Its really painful while doing exercises like push ups.
I have dark circles. These are prominent after a drastic weight gain. Can you suggest how to get rid of them?
I have acid reflux problem I am going to a hill station that is at a great height. I get nauseated and have a lot of acidity when I'm on hilly road. What should I do this time That I don't face any problem while driving on and in hilly areas?
I m 19 years old I have skin problems. I have white spots on my face. Is there any solution for this?
I am 27 years old, I have skin issues. It becomes dry, itchy n rashes develop often. Please suggest something to get rid of rhis.
Hi. I'm a 22 year old female. I am a student. I have white pustules on my scalp since past 6 months. My dermatologist gave me amoxicillin 500 mg initially. The pustules went away for a week's time and returned back. Then my dermatologist recommended me linox 600 along with vizylac, twice a day on 12 hourly basis for a week. The pustules went away for 15 days and came back again. Then she took my skin prick test and asked me to avoid the things I was allergic to. I even did that. But nothing helped. The pustules are still on my scalp. They are filled with yellowish/white puss and has redness around its boundaries. They pain when touched with the Brussels of the comb. Please suggest me some medicine to permanently get rid of them. As they are causing me lot of hair fall too. I'm scared since no remedy of my dermatologist worked .
How to get rid of stretchmarks I used many creams oils like elastrodrum cream biooil vitamin e oil but I don't c any improvement till now am 26yrs old not yet married.
Dr. I'm 29 year old married women. Mera face bahut murjhaya sa ho gaya hai mere skin mai face mai shine nahi hai aur mujhe white head bhi hai. please advice me.
I am 21 year old male I have black spot remains on my face, which is cause by pimples it's been long time now they are still there. I have tried lots of products including kojic cream it did effects a bit but it also gave me pimples again because I have soft skin is there anything which can clear black spot from my face.
Hii my name Is Nitin, my skin become black day by day. Even I never go infront of sunlight. Please tell me solution.
I am 37 years and have black marks / patch on the inner thighs and is increasing slowly. Please advise..
I have blackhead. It just now came I do not knw why. And after I removed 1, in that area it become hole. Please help me out with this. Thank you.
Plz doctor suggest any moisturizer and sunscreen for oily skin. My skin is getting woresd day by day. I am not using any face cream, face wash and all. Or should I consult any skin doctor. Thanks in advance expecting a good result.
I am 16 year old male. My childhood colour was white now it seems to be dark brown. I used creams like kojivit and photostable sunscreen but it doesn't work on me. Now im thinking to remove first layer of my face in clinic. Is it improve my color after removing layer and is there any disadvantages removing layer of skin face? (I just want light brown skin)
How will pimples will develop on face. How should we avoid those pimples by nature requirements and how can we make our skin smooth on face.
The Goal Of Cosmetic Surgery Is To Improve A Man's Appearance And, In Like Manner, Self-Respect By Changing The Way She Or He Looks. Cosmetic Surgery can be performed; on any area of The Face and Body.
Why Cosmetic Surgery is done?
Before making a course of action to see a helpful pro, people should consider their manners of thinking in expecting to change what they resemble. Since helpful surgery can pass on continuing and passionate changes to the outside appearance, it is basic to perceive how these movements may impact people inside.
Various physical qualities can be adequately changed through therapeutic surgery; others can't. Incredible plausibility for therapeutic surgery:
- Have sensible suppositions about what can be refined.
- Understand the restorative perils, physical effects in the midst of repairing, how the surgery will affect them eventually and professionally, what lifestyle changes may run with the recovery time period and the costs included.
- Have analyzed their destinations for surgery with their master and settled any request.
- Have diabetes or other steady remedial conditions under control.
- Have no history of smoking or take steps to swear off smoking (checking utilized smoke) and nicotine things, including gnawing tobacco and nicotine patches, gums or tablets for a month and a half already, then afterward surgery.
- Have a relentless weight for six months to one year.
- Inspirations to stop smoking if considering restorative surgery
- Nicotine, carbon monoxide and diverse toxic substances reduce circulatory system to the skin.
- Smoking impacts wound patching and increases scarring.
- Smoking extends the peril of post-anesthesia complexities (pneumonia, blood clusters, hypertension).
All surgeries, including remedial system, pass on possibility. Those with a past loaded with cardiovascular disorder, lung illness, diabetes or weight have a higher threat of making complexities, for instance, pneumonia, stroke, heart strike or blood groups in the legs or lungs. Smoking moreover assembles risks and intrudes with patching.
A meeting with the expert will consolidate a discussion of these threats and others related to the patient's prosperity history.
Possible disarrays for any surgical procedure include:
- Complications related to anesthesia, including pneumonia, blood clusters and, from time to time, downfall
- Infection at the passage point site, which may decay scarring and require additional surgery
- Fluid create under the skin
- Mild kicking the bucket, which may require another surgical framework, or depleting adequately
- Important to require a transfusion
- Obvious scarring or skin breakdown, which happens when recovering skin detaches from sound skin and ought to be removed surgically
- Numbness and shuddering from nerve hurt, which may be ceaseless
What you can suspect
- Care is engaged to the individual needs of each patient.
- Realistic cravings are the key — the goal is change, not perfection.
- Everyone is astray.
- Each understanding has a substitute result.
- Patients will have no under, two visits with the pro and furthermore another person from the therapeutic administrations amass before surgery.
- It is essential that a patient be in incredible physical and passionate prosperity.
- Abstaining from all nicotine things and keeping up a key separation from utilized smoke for no not as much as a month and a half earlier and afterward a short time later surgery is critical.
- Surgical scars are enduring.
- Bruising and swelling are brief.
- Some surgeries require channels.
- Recovery times move by individual and framework, yet no less than 6 to 12 weeks is normal for some restorative surgeries.
- Insurance does not customarily cover remedial systems.
- Patients may require follow-up surgeries to finish their goals.
- The hold up between surgeries is all around no under four months.