Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Treatment Procedures
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. K P MadhukarYour feedback matters!
I am 30 years female and I have a clump in my right breast and I have this from 20 yrs. Is this a cancer clump or just fibroid.
Hi Doctor, I am 30 year women with combination skin. My nose always has small rashes which spreads like a butterfly shape to small part of face form nose. Even after scrubbing it does not reduce. Please advise how to get rid of the rash on my nose.
How much spf should be used in indian skin? Which Sunscreen product in the market would be beneficial for skin?
My problem is small brown spot on my face. I try many ayurvedic and homeopath but nothing happen do you have any suggestion?
I get black spots on my face. I get one or more spots every year. It is not disappearing. Is it because of using any cream.
Hi sir I have dark and black skin my face is so full and black if I use hony and lemon is that problem.
Hello, I had 18 years old, Is radiance SKIN BRIGHTENING COMPLEX is helpful for me for fairer and brighter skin with no side effects?
When I go to bath or go to swimming pool. I get some kind of red spots on my body I think its some king of allergy.
Hi sir I have pimples on my face and black spots an my face I have take many treatments and what is best treatment for pimple by ayurveda.
My father is about 55 year old. He is suffering from prostatic enlargement according to ultrasound. Please tell me a doctor from govt hospital because I belong to poor family and can not afford more money please I request you.
Iam 25 years old sir/madam iam facing problem with wrinkles on my face with little black spots and little black colour iam. So suggest me which kind of medicine should I use.
I am suffering with loose motions for last 2 days. I am getting stomach pain immediately after eating and now I observed blood in my stool in liquid dark red colour state. Please suggest me. Which specialist I should reach. What are the primary precautions I should take.
I am using skin lite cream for the past 1 month, & I got lot of good change my skin. But if I stop applying that cream again my colr turn black. So pls give some solution to become fair.
Hi daily bike ride my hands and my face is tanned. Please suggest some solutions to get my skin color back.
Psoriasis is the condition in which the infected skin cells multiply 10 times faster than the normal rate. During this disease, the normal skin tends to get covered by a layer of dead skin cells, not allowing the skin to breathe. People who suffer from psoriasis face an increased likelihood of contracting other serious medical conditions such as cardiovascular diseases, diabetes, and psoriatic arthritis.
Psoriasis can erupt just about anywhere on the body, but it most often occurs on the scalp, chest, back, elbows, knuckles, and knees. If you have a mild case, the patches may hardly be noticeable. The worst cases produce unsightly patches almost everywhere.
Psoriasis can also affect fingernails and toenails, making them appear pitted and discolored. It can even cause significant joint pain, a condition known as psoriatic arthritis.
Most people who develop psoriasis are initially diagnosed in their teens, twenties, or thirties. The disease follows a very unpredictable course. That first flare-up may also be the last. Or it may signal the start of a lifetime of flare-ups that come and go for no apparent reason. Fortunately, when the lesions disappear, they leave no scars.
Here's a list of following unsafe health conditions created by psoriasis:
- Cancer: People experiencing psoriasis are subjected to an increased risk of contracting certain cancers like lymphoma. A study discovered that people diagnosed with psoriasis have an increased likelihood of 40% to contract cancer than the general population. The reason for this particular risk hasn't been yet understood.
- Kidney disease: According to a 2013 study, published in the British Medical journal people with psoriasis have an increased risk of encountering kidney disorders. Severe and mild psoriasis increases the likelihood of kidney diseases by 58% and 36% respectively.
- Obesity: People suffering from mild psoriasis are 30% likelier to be obese than those who are not. For people diagnosed with severe psoriasis the chances increase by 80%.
- Diabetes and high cholesterol: High levels of triglycerides, total cholesterol and lipoprotein are present in patients with psoriasis, and these patients are 28% likelier to have high cholesterol compared to the general masses. According to a recent study, people with the condition have a 46% increased chance of suffering from Type 2 diabetes.
- Peptic ulcers and mood disorders: In some cases, peptic ulcers are also linked with psoriasis. The reason for this is attributed to inflammation. Psoriasis also leads to mood disorders like depression due to the pain and anxiety arising from the condition. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.