Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. K N VesvaniYour feedback matters!
Got black under eyes by over use of laptop. Have tried many remedies but though they have lessened, they still continue to look ugly. What are the options available and costs involved.
My lips are becoming very dark day by day. How can prevent it at least a little bit from becoming dark.
How to get white skin on my face I would like to become white. .pls suggest me what should I do for this?
I am 24 years old and I have intense dark circles around my eyes. Also, I don't get proper sleep and this disturbs me a lot. Please suggest.
As soon I go in the sun I get tanned. My entire body colour changes in a day. Help me with this problem. I dont see this dramatic change in any of my friends.
Some skin coloured pigments around my eyes. I can't understand. Can you please suggest a medicine to cure?
Hi - I'm facing a severe dry skin issue on my body. The ssevriaty is very high & my legs are looking like a snake skin. There are multiple deep scratches on my legs which look very ugly & feeling uncomfortable. Let me know why this dry skin is bothering me & is there any permanent solution for this.
How to get fair I have dark face and what are the home remedies to get fair skin? I have oily skin on my face! Please help!
Last I year I suffer itching and skin peeling over the both palm and fingers, Dr. diagnoses it is atopic dermatitis, treatment given betamethasone ointment.
What the solution of dark spot on your face. How would be spots free of our face. What's the medical or cream or what so ever. please tell us.
My wife is facing dark circle problem since last 4-5 year. She tried many creams but problem still. She is 28 years old.
My last menstruation date was on 20.7.2016. Already I had done 2 times preg test. It was negative. .today when I hav done this test a light pink line is appeared besides a dark line. What should I do now. I am eagerly awaited for my conceive.
Skin health is an indicator of a number of factors, such as blood circulation, digestion and waste removal from the body. The skin is considered to be an organ in itself as it performs certain important functions in the body. Therefore, you always need to make sure that your skin is in its optimal health. Common skin conditions like acne, dandruff and blackheads can easily be prevented by following certain precautions.
Outlined below are some tips to keep your skin healthy:
- Avoid junk food: It’s high time you stop eating processed foods and the ones covered in grease. Junk foods which are rich in oil and sugar can make your skin oily and cause acne. Instead, replace them with seeds and nuts.
- Exercise: The benefits of exercise are not limited to fat loss; it is beneficial for the skin too. Exercises such as running boosts blood circulation in the skin and the sweat helps in draining out various waste products from the body.
- Diet: Your diet should consist of fiber rich foods, which improve your digestion. Many problems of the skin are linked to a bad digestive system. Cut out simple carbohydrates and include complex carbohydrates such as brown rice.
- Follow a skin care regimen: You should follow a proper skin care regimen to maintain your skin. Wash your skin with a mild cleansing agent every day and moisturize it. Apply sunscreen while going out to prevent sunburns.
- Drink lots of water: Drink lots of water every day. Water helps in cleansing the body by removing the waste products from the body. Abstain from alcohol because it only adds calories and damages the liver. Aim for at least 2-3 litres of water on a daily basis.
- Avoid overexposure to the sun: While sun exposure allows the skin to produce vitamin D, but too much of that can lead to sunburns. It increases the risk of certain skin cancers as well. Make sure to apply sunscreen and wear full sleeved clothes before going outdoors.
- Exfoliate regularly: Make sure you exfoliate your skin on a regular basis to clean your skin and get rid of the impurities. Don’t scrub your regularly as it may damage the skin. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.