Find numerous Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. K.K EzzyYour feedback matters!
I have problem of throat every time it infect and I do smoke and drink regularly please suggest me my weight is 93 KGS.
I'm a teacher teach for competitive exams.. My standing classes goes for 10 hours average.. I am facing severe throat problems.. Pls suggest smthnng relaxing..
I am 36 years old. I am suffering with tinnitus (ear)problem. I am getting heavy sounds in ma ears round the clock. Used so many medicines. No use. Please advise me.
I am suffering from sinus from past 15 years and my hair is also greying because of this. I have tried everything but nothing helped. Could you please suggest tips or remedy for this.
Dizziness or vertigo is a feeling of being off centre, which makes a patient feel like there is lack of balance. This is especially apparent when one is at a height or while wearing footwear with high heels. It may be caused due to a variety of causes, and ear problems are one of the primary causes of this kind of dizziness.
Let us take a look at the various ear problems and how they can cause dizziness or vertigo:
- Infection: The bacteria or virus that causes cold and loose motions can also cause an ear infection. This can give rise to temporary vertigo which may last up to six weeks or more. Dizziness or vertigo happens in such cases because the viral effect spreads to the inner ear which causes a ringing and off balance sensation. The general physician or ENT specialist will usually prescribe a round of medicines only if the condition becomes too severe to handle.
- Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo: This kind of dizziness is also known as BPPV and may be caused due to the motion of a calcium particle known as otolith, in the ear. This can cause a fluttering movement that gives the sensation of falling down or losing balance. This usually takes place in the part of the ear that catches the sensation of gravity. The movement of the otolith can make the patient feel as if his or her head is turning or swaying, while in reality the patient may be stationery. This problem can be fixed with the help of a two minute therapy known as Epley Manoeuvre, which can be conducted easily in the ENT specialist's clinic.
- Meniere's Disease: There is actually a specific condition that is characterised primarily by dizzy spells and vertigo. The other symptoms of this ear bone condition include ringing of the ears, loss of hearing, and the feeling of fullness or pressure build up in the ears. This can be fixed with therapy and drugs as well as hearing loss aids.
- Dandy's Syndrome: This is an ear condition where the patient constantly feels like he or she is bouncing up and down. This condition hits patients who are on antibiotic medication for any kind of infection, and it subsides once the medication is done with. It occurs in such cases because certain kinds of antibiotics may be toxic for the ear. One may also see natural improvement in the condition over the passage of time.
- Tumours: Other reasons like tumours and strokes can also cause vertigo on a temporary or permanent basis.
Dizziness due to ear problems can be due to a number of mild to severe reasons. It is best to get these causes checked.
Hi, I am having problem of full body. Like back pain, stomachache; eyes'ears all please just suggest me to get well.
I am suffering from sinus problem since last 1 years as soon as dust or cold gets in conditions go bad is there any cure?
I am having a severe cough. Even at I was unable to sleep. My eyes are soo paining and I can't take any food since my neck is paining and my ears are so irritating me.
Hi doctor, I'm having wax in my ears & it pains a lot when I try to remove it through sticks so can I use Dewax or Waxolve for the same if yes then kindly tell the procedure to use it properly.
I am suffering from continuous pain in my throat. I am feeling tidiness and pain in joints and fever. This is affecting my studies I can't concentrate on my studies I have also missed many classes due to this reason. Please help.
Honey, could you stop snoring please? This innocent statement heralds trouble ahead,usually made by a desperate individual who cannot take your snoring anymore. If you are having problems sleeping or if your partner is always complaining about your loud snoring it is most likely that you are suffering from sleep apnea.
There is no need to panic because advances in medicine have made treatment of this condition possible. Before you start seeking treatments, it is imperative to get some basics on this sleeping disorder. It will help you to make an informed choice while also reassuring you that your condition is treatable.
Demystifying Sleep Apnea
According to the American Sleep Apnea Association (ASAA), this medical condition causes involuntary cessation of breathing while a patient is sleeping. These breathing pauses can last for a few seconds to minutes and occur up to a hundred times in a night.
During these pauses, you will snore loudly and the disruption of natural sleep means you only enjoy light sleep throughout the night. Consequently, you will have problems concentrating during the day, which can be dangerous in some work situations.
It can be categorized into three categories. These are:
?Obstructive sleep apnea: This takes place when the soft tissue at the back of your throat relaxes thus blocking the airway. According to the American Academy of Sleep Medicine (AASM), over 18 million people suffer from this category.
?Central sleep apnea: It manifests when the central nervous system does not function properly. The brain fails to signal breathing control muscles leading to choking. It does not involve loud breathing and ASAA reckons it forms a large percentage of the 50% undiagnosed apnea cases in the US.
?Complex sleep apnea: This is a complicated combination of the central sleep and obstructive sleep apnea.
To determine the type of condition afflicting you, a visit to the dentist is crucial.
Why You Need Timely Diagnosis
The fact that 80-90% of sleep disorders remain undiagnosed should be a major worry. They say that a stitch in time saves nine, which is why you need to seek treatments if you have some of these symptoms:
?Screaming morning headaches
?Hypersomnia characterized by excessive day time sleepiness
?Abrupt awakening due to cessation of breathing
In short, if you have problems enjoying your night's sleep then a visit to your dentist to seek sleep apnea treatments is advisable.Some of the problems that may arise if you ignore your incessant snoring include depression, sexual dysfunction, high irritability, memory problems, cardiovascular disease and a host of other dangerous health conditions.
Especially during allergy season, wake up daily so stuffed up. One can’t breathe through their nose, their eyes itch, and it’s all around not a very fun experience.
This method to relieve sinus congestion.
Of course, this alone won’t fix the problem permanently. Kicking up the spicy food in your life and drinking lots of pure water will help relieve sinus congestion as well.
Push your tongue against the roof of your mouth. Apply pressure but don’t go overboard.
Place your thumb between your eyebrows.
Press down with your thumb for about 30 seconds, applying a decent amount of pressure. Don’t push too hard though.
Your sinuses will begin to drain almost immediately.
This works because the vomer bone in your nasal passages rocks back and forth with the pressure, which loosens up the phlegm in your sinuses, allowing it to drain.