Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. K. BalsaraYour feedback matters!
What are the symptoms of psoriyasis and precautions want to be take and how to cure it with out side effects?
About 2 months ago, I met with a bike accident. Left side of my face was swollen badly including left eye. Now my face is normal but my left eye got dark circle around it. Right eye is normal. I want to have my left eye normal. How do I do that? I need help.
Hi my one year old son is getting black as his face was fair. I am using tedibar soap oly. Suggest soap. Doctor. He was like a cherry pink.
My lips are unusually dry, sometimes bloods comes out of it. I just apply antiseptic cream. How can I get rid of it.
I have black heads on my face near by nose area and also on nose that's why my face is saw very ugly please help me and suggest me what I should do.
What should I do to remove dark circles and wrinkles under my eyes? Is there any treatment or creams for complete removal?
Hii I am sagar and I suffering from rashes it is not a common rashes. It started in end december. In starting normal rashes after 2-3 day it increase in size (like a pen size) and also come out on all body part's (chest, neak, hand, backside. Etc.) I take medicine last 4 months (teczine and I use lotion also) so. When I stared I fell good not irritation but when break this cont. I feel rashes then started I fell good and I also avoid heated food all of think they related with rashes. But when I take medicine cont. 1month after I decide to quit this medicine. After that 2 day I fell good but today I fell irritation not normal irritation it out of control rashes are come out on my all body part and it disappear after 2 hour after again rashes come of another part of my body (include on my face. Yes today on my face rashes com out and it's not normal. And in my backside, on my stomach, also on my neak and chest) it mean if take medicine I am fine but How long I have to eat these medicine and tell me the next step what I should do. Please get me out of this problem.
I get tanned a lot. If i'll be in direct sunlight I become dark. So do I hav to change my diet. If yes please give me diet. If no give me some measures to overcome this:)
I have pores on face (i.e-holes on face) & oily skin and face becoming black. Please suggest me with out side effects.?
Hi doctors my name is vijay and I have an oily skin and as I play tennis and because of the over sweat I get an oily skin. THere are any natural remedies other than just washing my face often and I have to prevent it permanently cause I look horrible if my face looks in a oily way.
I have scars on my leg (below knees) & hands I did laser treatment still not satisfied scars are visible. What should I do now?
Warts refer to a type of a deformity in the skin, which refers to the formation of a small, hard, benign growth on the surface of the skin. It is generally caused by a viral infection and results in a feeling of discomfort or pain. Additionally, laser surgery is a technique, which uses a sharp and strong beam of light to destroy the wart tissue from the skin. The surgical process is usually performed at a doctor's clinic or chamber, under proper medical supervision.
When should you consider laser surgery?
Ideally a laser surgery should be your last resort to remove a wart when all the other means of removing a wart have failed. You should opt for a laser surgery only under the following circumstances:
- Medicines have not been able to remove the wart
- Warts are large and widespread
- Appearance of warts during pregnancy (only after consulting your doctor)
What should you keep in mind? Before opting for surgery:
A laser surgery is a quite complicated process, but its effects are rapid and effective. Some of the things to be kept in mind before you actually opt for a laser treatment are as follows:
- Laser technology does not lead to scarring on the skin
- The surgery requires a local anesthetic, which is used for making the affected body part numb
- Laser treatments should not be used as an initial treatment
- It is a sure shot way to remove warts
After a laser surgery the wound is generally painful depending upon the intensity, location and number of warts that are removed. Some of the probable outcomes of a laser surgery are as follows:
- Bleeding of warts lasting upto 1 week
- Mild to severe pain
- Short lived fever
- Yellowish discharge, which is to be cleaned
I am 24 years Old male. I have oily skin and my skin looks dull and there are some white like nodes (small in size. Sometimes I have pimples also and this makes me depressed. I want flawless skin with fair complexion. What should I do?
I have white colour (sihuli) on by body. It is from 4-5 years. I have no problem from it but it is looking white that's no good. I eat homeopathy medicine but it has no any effect.
I have very dark under arms. I tried waxing but they are very dark but I am not of dark complexion not I use any medicine.
Homeopathic remedies are prescribed after a thorough analysis of your medical history, emotional and physical constitution. All Homeopathic medicines are based on achieving potency of the substance, which is done by diluting it with water and alcohol. In case of acne, this treatment controls the secretion of oil from the skin, removes acne related scars and eliminates underlying conditions such as hormonal imbalance that causes acne.
Various Homeopathic remedies to treat acne are:
- Calcariasulphuricum: This treatment is recommended for people who regularly have large pimples filled with pus. The person tends to be easily affected by heat.
- Dulcamara: It is used in treating acne as well as scars left by acne. It is usually recommended for acne that occurs due to climate changes.
- Sanguinaria: It is a very effective remedy for treating acne in women who have problems in their periods. It is also used in acne treatment in women who suffer from sexual problems.
- Silica: This treatment enhances the immune system of the body so that acne formation in the body is reduced. This is a common treatment for people who have recurrent bouts of acne.
- Natrum Muriaticum: This treatment is made from common salt and is used to treat acne that results from menstrual irregularities and other hormonal disturbances. It is also used for treating oily skin and other rashes which result from it.
- Arctium lappa: It is a Homeopathic remedy for treating symptoms of acne and its scars.