Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. K. BalsaraYour feedback matters!
My aunty age 41 years old married n a mother of 2. She was having IUD for 2 years after her second child's birth. She noticed that herbody got age spots like freckles. Eventhough she removed IUD but her age spots still there. Kindly help.
My lips are extra dry. So I keep on coating vaseline on my lips many times. Is it gonna harm my lips?
I have got my rashes all over my body and there is redness on my hands, face and feet and its itching too much. What should I do doctor?
My face is very dry. I want to know how can I get oily face by using any cream or medicine. Please help me?
My friend has white patches on skin how can I solved that problem he was concern many doctors but no use.
Because of spending a huge time outside. My skin is becoming dark day by day due to sunburn. How can I recover it naturally.
My mother is 60 years old. She develops rashes on her hand like fingers areas, (black rash) after using detergents for cleaning utensils . Kindly suggest some remedy.
What should I use for dark circle. Under eyes it is increasing day by day. I am using No scars cream at night. It is effective but after stopping use it again comes to same.
I am 27 years old boy. My problem is in my face isgned by accident . I have used many cream but not benefits for use them . Every one to suggest to use some special but what should I take ?
Hello doctor, I am suffering from hsv on my lips. This is the second time I have having it. My doc has prescribed me acyclovir (tab) 3 times a day and Orasep LA gel 2 times. On 3rd I got the sores. My doc picked off 2 scabs n next day I got new scabs. They are black in color. I want to know how long will these scabs last? And when will the whole sores will go away? Its been 5 days now. I have all black scabs on my lips now. Nothing red. Also can I use vaseline to keep scabs moisturized? Please help me.
I am 23 year old girl. My face is becoming dark n ugly. Please suggest me some home remedies that should be safe for daily use to make my skin beautiful.
After a long summer, the first monsoon showers are something everyone looks forward to. After the third shower, this love often abates and the humid, damp weather causes a host of skin infections. Thus, it becomes essential to take extra care of the skin during the rainy season.
Here are a few tips to help your skin maintain its glow:
- Drink plenty of water: Though the weather is humid, the rainy season can make the skin dehydrated. Thus, it is important to drink plenty of water. This keeps the skin hydrated and avoids the accumulation of toxins in the body. 8 -10 glasses of water a day is the minimum intake required during the rainy season. Lotion based serums and water based moisturizers can also help keep the skin hydrated.
- Let your skin breathe: During the rainy season, avoid heavy makeup and foundation. Use water based moisturizers instead of oil based moisturizers. Leaving makeup on for too long during this season can enlarge your pores, block them and lead to acne breakouts. If you must use makeup, ensure that it is properly removed at the end of the day.
- Watch your diet: The condition of your skin mirrors the quality of your diet. Eat plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables to keep your skin glowing. Avoid spicy food that can cause erratic blood circulation and lead to allergies and skin irritations.
- Wash your face frequently: As soon as you get home from a day in the rain, wash your face with lukewarm water. Use a soap free cleanser and a scrub to keep your skin clean. After cleaning your face, use an alcohol free toner to close your pores and balance the pH levels of your skin.
- Avoid bleaching: Bleaching and facials could do more harm than good in the rainy season. This can make your skin rough.
- Use sunscreen: Sunscreen protects the skin from UVA and UVB rays. While UVB rays may be blocked by the overcast sky, UVA rays pass through windows and clouds as well. UV radiation not only accelerates signs of skin aging but can also lead to skin cancer. Thus, do not forget to wear sunscreen whether the sky is clear or not.
- Keep skin dry: As far as possible, keep your skin dry to fight fungal infections. Any place where the skin folds rub against each other is susceptible to such infections. During the rainy season, the feet are most prone of fungal infections. If you've walked through puddles of rainwater, wash your feet as soon as you get home and dry them properly. Also, avoid synthetic clothes that trap moisture and switch to cotton.
With these tips, your skin will be healthy and remain glowing throughout the season.
Related Tip: "Should I Use A Lotion Or A Cream For Dry Skin?"