Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Jyoti R BhivandkerYour feedback matters!
I am suffering kidney problem and my serum creatinine increased 3. And serum urea is also increased 80, so give me treatment please?
I have red eyes whenever I wake up after sleep since a week. I feel like my eyes are burning. I tie my hanky on my eyes to sleep. Please suggest something.
Do you know the sun is making your skin age faster? Plus, 5 other reasons behind facial wrinkles
Facial wrinkling occurs when the skin develops creases, folds and ridges. The formation of wrinkles is a normal part of the process of skin ageing. However, certain factors may accelerate the process and lead to premature wrinkling of the face and other parts of the body.
The main causes of facial wrinkling are:
- Skin ageing: as a person gets older, his/her skin becomes less taut and begins to sag. The production of natural oils and fat in the deeper layers of the skin gets reduced with age, which leads to the formation of wrinkles due to diminished skin elasticity.
- Sun exposure: constant exposure of skin to the sun causes damage and speeds up the ageing process. The harmful ultraviolet rays of the sun break down collagen and collective tissue fibres, which is the primary cause of premature wrinkling.
- Skin complexion: due to the absence of melanin, people with fairer (lighter) skin, experience more damage due to sun exposure. This causes them to develop wrinkles much earlier.
- Facial muscle contraction: repeatedly making the same facial expressions and contraction of face muscles causes wrinkling. Those who constantly frown, smile or squint get facial wrinkles as it leads to reduced skin elasticity.
- Smoking: smokers are more susceptible to premature wrinkling. This is due to the presence of nicotine, tar and other chemicals from the smoke in the bloodstream, which hamper the supply of blood and oxygen to the outer layers of skin.
- Genetic factors: many people get facial wrinkling as a result of hereditary causes and family genetics.
However, the good news is that facial wrinkling can be prevented through these simple ways:
- Sun protection: This is the most effective way of avoiding wrinkles. Keep yourself protected against sun exposure by staying out of the sun as much as possible and wearing sunscreen at all times.
- Quitting the smoke: Kicking the habit will show a marked improvement in your skin quality and would help prevent further wrinkling.
- Use of moisturisers: Dry skin is more prone to wrinkling. Keeping your skin supple and moisturised prevents wrinkles.
- Leading a healthy lifestyle: The combination of following a nutritious diet, drinking plenty of water, getting enough sleep and regularly exercising keeps the skin young and wrinkle-free.
- Treatment options: There are several options to improve wrinkles by procedures which include botox, fillers, prp and lasers for skin tightening. The most suitable option can be chosen depending upon the severity and type of wrinkling. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.
I have sleeping disorders, could you please send the medicine written on the prescription so that I can buy it showing the prescription.
I am a regular smoker now I am feeling breathing problem while climb stairs or run for while. How to increase lungs capacity? and suggest me to quit smoking asap.
Most skin problems develop due to external damage. However, skin problems may also occur due to the internal problems, such as an unhealthy diet and lifestyle issues. One of the fairly common problems is skin pigmentation.
What is skin pigmentation?
Skin pigmentation primarily refers to the change in skin color in patches across the body. These could occur all over the body including your face. Skin pigmentation problems primarily include:
- Hyperpigmentation: The darkening of skin in specific areas
- Hypopigmentation: The lightening or development of paler spots on the skin.
Both of these disorders are caused by anomalies in the levels of melanin (the pigment that imparts color to the skin, hair) with either overproduction or underproduction of the pigment.
Primary causes of hyperpigmentation:
Although both problems affect the skin in a multitude of ways, the excess deposition of melanin causing skin darkening is much more common than the hypo-pigmentation variety. Some of the causes of hyperpigmentation are described as follows:
- Sun damage: This is one of the obvious factors that will cause skin pigmentation as sun exposure causes melanocytes or melanin producing cells within the skin to become hyperactive and thus cause dark patches.
- Hormonal issues: Another common issue which results in patches are hormonal changes or issues within the body such as spikes in estrogen or progesterone levels or even problems with insulin.
- Other factors: Diet and lifestyle are also other factors which may cause internal changes that reflect on your skin. Even using certain skin care products and using certain medications can result in skin hyper pigmentation.
Skin brightening techniques:
Some of the common skin brightening techniques that are used to deal with skin hyper-pigmentation are:
- Chemical methods to brighten skin: Chemicals such as peels, exfoliates and other brightening products change the skin color by affecting the epidermis or the top layer of the skin. Some of these medications and products are made with retinol and tretinoin and other chemicals which push vitamin A into the skin to lighten the tone.
- Prevention of pigmentation: The best method to fight pigmentation is to not let it happen in the first place and sunscreen is a great way to go about it. Sun damage is by far the most common cause for pigmentation issues. Also dietary and other lifestyle changes, such as excessive alcohol consumption may cause skin pigmentation. Keep off tobacco and limit your alcohol consumption.
- Use of Mechanical means: Mechanical means, such as dermabrasion (cosmetically removing the skin’s superficial layers), microdermabrasion (removal of dead skin cells from the face) and lasers and other means actually skim away a thin layer of skin to allow for new skin to grow back which results in the elimination of pigmentation.
It is however, advisable that you visit your dermatologist first and then decide on the best course of action to deal with skin pigmentation problems as well as devise a strategy to halt further skin darkening.
I have a teeth which needs rct but I am very much scared of the pain. As I also have a injection phobia. Get faint out. How to get rid of tooth pain. I put cotton to cover cavity so temprly no food goes there. Please advice.
From childhood I am suffering from hand and leg sweating 24*7*365 days and during winter it is a very tough time for me cause my hands get chilled and wet always due to this my friends ignore me.
I am 48 years old female having headache forever, that too, full head, now along with neck pain. Back head is severely paining, I am taking dolomide tablet as instructed by one of the doctors for d past 15 years. Kindly give me a very valuable counseling reg this headache. I'm working in a nationalized bank.
My gp prescribed vitamin e capsules and cipcal-500 along with mentat pills and with neogadine syrup. Main issue was regarding hair fall and hair regrowth and dandruff which led to skin pimples. Are these tablets really effective or these contains any side effects. Will I suffer weight gain? Should I continue with tablets?
Sir I m using homeopathic medicines for increasing height since 10 months. I m using Bayarta, Thuja and Tuberculosis. Did they have any side effects?
What is Tooth Enamel?
The hard substance that covers your teeth is called tooth enamel. Considered the hardest substance in the human body, it protects your teeth and the delicate nerves within from discomfort so you can eat all the cold or hot foods you want.
Tooth Enamel Damage
Despite being the hardest substance in the body, it does have weaknesses. Sugary and acidic foods top the list of weaknesses and can cause permanent enamel loss. Soda, a favorite beverage in this country is the number one cause of tooth enamel decay.
It creates tiny pits in the surface of the teeth that give access to the nerves inside. Plaque and bacteria buildup is another cause of enamel erosion, causing damage over time. As the enamel shell wears down, the teeth and root become sensitive to temperature and are at risk for decay.
Not only can teeth become sensitive, enamel erosion leaves teeth feeling rough. They also become weak and may chip or break easily. A yellowish tint may be present due to the exposure of the dentin layer just beneath the enamel.
Keep in mind that stomach acid can also contribute to tooth enamel loss - vomiting or acid reflux bring up strong acids that damage teeth rather quickly.
How to Protect Tooth Enamel from Damage
There are several ways to protect your teeth from enamel loss or prevent further damage from taking place. Avoiding or limiting the food and drink that leads to the breakdown of tooth enamel is key to keep thing teeth healthy. Avoid things such as soda, fruit juice, citrus fruits and candy, and brush your teeth immediately afterward if you do consume these foods.
Daily oral hygiene is also important to prevent the buildup of bacteria and plaque that eats away at tooth enamel over time. Brush after each meal and use a toothpaste that contains fluoride to help strengthen the enamel of the tooth.
If you take medications the cause the condition known as dry mouth, be sure to drink plenty of water throughout the day to keep the mouth hydrated. Your saliva helps wash away damaging bacteria and if your body isn't producing enough, it could lead to enamel erosion.
If you're concerned about the enamel layer on your teeth, the best course of action is to make an appointment with your dentist. Don't wait for the pain of enamel loss to occur before you seek help. Your dentist will be able to recommend a plan to address any damage that's already taken place and help you avoid future problems.