Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jyoti A Rao
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Jyoti A RaoYour feedback matters!
I am 28 years old, my question is I always get headache on the hair wash day I have thick curly hair .hairs dries quickly but roots never seems to be dry .I tried with blow dryer also headache increases if I tie my hair or plait it tightly. Headache seems to be migraine kind of pain Could you please suggest me some remedy for this.
I am suffering from severe stomach pain. It occurs along with fever but now fever have been reduced. Also I am tempting to go for bathroom frequently but stool is not going. When I made ultra scan it is saying my SPLEEN size is 11.3 cm.
Sir, This is for my friend. She is having a problem of nose bleeding since last 2-3 months. She is suffering from sinusitis. Bleeding generally starts when she is over tensed. Please find me a solution for this as soon as possible. And also I want to know if this problem is really serious. She had some scans earlier like MRI. But did not found any serious issues in that tests. Pleaseeeee give me a solution.
I have some sexual problem like when I am starting sex semen goes out very soon. Kissing is going on and semen goes out. Please help I have very irritate for this problem and not satisfied our partner. Please help me urgent. I have also night fall problem.
Diarrhea is a disorder that affects people of all age groups. Medically speaking, Diarrhea is a mechanism that the body uses to eliminate germs from the body. Usually this disorder lasts for a few days to a week. It is usually accompanied by nausea, fever and dehydration.
Children can be affected by diarrhea in a number of ways, some of them are:
- Infections: Various infections, such as the ones caused by rotavirus and salmonella bacteria can lead to diarrhea. Usually diarrhea in children is caused by viruses; if it is viral in nature, then it can also cause stomach cramps, headache and vomiting. It also leads to loss of fluid from the body. Hence, the child's fluid intake should be compensated accordingly. Usually oral rehydration solution that contains nutrient such as potassium and sodium are preferred.
- Medications: Intake of certain medications, such as antibiotics and laxatives can cause diarrhea in children. If the cause is due to antibiotic intake, then you should consult a doctor. The doctor may alter the dosage or ask to increase the child's water intake. Yoghurt may also help ease the symptoms of diarrhea if it is caused by antibiotics.
- Food poisoning: Diarrhea may also result from food poisoning; symptoms of this type usually disappear quickly. Along with loose and watery stools, the child may vomit frequently.
The major complication that results from diarrhea is dehydration. Severe dehydration may lead to severe brain damage and seizures. It may also cause symptoms of dry mouth, fatigue, dizziness and dark yellow urine.
Certain preventive measures are:
- Use your good judgment while eating outside. Do not consume food from places which use unhygienic modes of preparation.
- Make sure your child does not drink contaminated water and there is access to clean and filtered water all the time.
- Your child should be eating a balanced diet that primarily consists of vegetable and fruits. They also help in adding fiber to the diet that keeps your bowels healthy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.