Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Jyothi KodhYour feedback matters!
Hello Today is my 11th day and I did ovulation test today with ovulation kit. I got 2 lines one is light and the other is dark. "c" line is dark nd "t" line is light. I wanna ask whether m ovulating or not? And what is best time to do ovulation test early morning or in day time?
Burning in chest and stomach, and severe pain in vagina or uterus. Toilet krne k baad hi stomach k niche bht pain hota hy.
I am 45 years old woman. I had menopause 9 years back immediately after my second delivery. For some times I am feeling very exhausted freqently inspite of taking vitamin supplement. I take home made food. My recent blood test report shows no sugar no thyrod. I also feel dehydration, have lots of sweating, my whole body becomes heavy and stiff and I find it difficult to stand and move very frequently. My fingers and face get swelled and have pain in finger movement.
Colds & influenza, headaches, arthritis, intestinal disorders, sciatica, rheumatism, high blood pressure, bronchial asthma & congestion, gynecological disorders, kidney disorders (including frequent/urgent urination, dispels colds and respiratory infections, relieves gastrointestinal symptoms such as stomachache, vomiting and diarrhea, liver disorders, gallbladder disorders, skin disorders, depression, fibromyalgia & chronic fatigue syndrome, anxiety & insomnia, post-injury trauma, cellulite, musculo-skeletal problems: pain, spasms, cramps, tightness, numbness, stiffness of the back and neck, chronic gastric pain, menopausal discomforts, infertility, thyroid diseases, activates the skin, clears stretch marks and wrinkles.
6th week of pregnancy after IVF. Hv been taking progesterone inj on buttocks. Hv to take ten more days. Hard lump on inj area causing severe pain. Any Remedy?
Hello doctors, First of all I am 23 years old and my girl is 22 years old. Since from last few days she is not feeling good. For information We have had sex 2 month ago she got her last month period on time and normal i.e of 4 days. Now it 16 days passed to her last period and she says she has leg cramps, earlier the cramps were severe but now its mild according to her. This leg cramp is from last 25 days. She feels weakness too. Last day she vomited only once. We visited a nearby doctor's clinic and the doctor suggested 4 medicines. 1. Hifenac-p 2. Elmocef 200 DT 3. Zetlog 150 4. B complex capsules After taking these medicine on time the pain is now milder. For information she is not having any type of stomach pain neither fever. Doctor suggest to stop eating junk food and drinking chilled water. Now My Question is Is these symptoms are of PREGNANCY? Or something else? And please suggest some leg cramp treatment.
I have infertility issue from past 5 years. All the report s are next to normal according to doctor there is no such physical issue. Last doc to go for IUI but PCT was negative at that time and then IUI was not done. As we gone through IUI twice and IVF also was failure. Am completely stressful, what to do where to go. As one of my doc said there is hydro sulpinix so that embryo will not get attached to uterus and not growing so the IVF also failure. She suggest me to go for laparoscopy. 2 times the procedure withheld and the reason according to lapro surgeon was like not required in your case. Last month 3rd dy of my period I was suffering from severe pelvic pain and swollen lower abdomen. Again doc suggest me to go fr lapro and this month also the same pelvis pain with swollen abdomen. I cried like anything. Please help me out and please suggest me when lapro n IVF to be done. Which dy of my period. HSG, AMH is 6.0,PRL 12.43,TSH 3.80 ,progesterone1. 82 may vary monthly ,thyroid, USG report are also normal. Husband's report is also normal. Thank you.
Hello doc my last month period was 7 to 10, from 2 days I'm facing little bit breast pain problem, will be any problem for me doc, today I checked pregnancy test it was negative, I'm expecting baby, please suggest me what to do to conceive soon.
Hi, I am 25 years old, female weighing 99.2kg I am suffering from PCOS from last 6 years. Now days from 3-4 months I am having swelling and severe pain in ankle and legs.
I am 24+.my period is stop from dec 24 after chicken. Till now my period is not clear. And I test my urine but it is negative. What can I do now?
Health benefits of TEA
1. Green Tea boosts metabolism and contains antioxidant.
2. White Tea has antibacterial and antiviral properties.
3. Black Tea can help lower blood pressure and prevent heart disease.
4. Mint Tea helps treat bloating and aids digestion.
I am pregnant for two and half months. Pls tell me about the precaution during pregnancy. Tell me about the diet during pregnancy. What should I eat? When should I make sonography. What medicines are needed. I have vomit 2-3 times daily,.
Hi I am 24 years and I am having pcos problem because of which I am gaining weight instantly and tried a lot of things but dint saw any kind of results so please help me out and tell me how to loose weight.
Mam, period ki problem hai, timely nhi aata, pichhli bar 1 march ko aaya tha aaj 9 April ho gya, man pain v kvi2 aisa hogs Jesse aisa feel hota hai ki avi period aa jayega but aata nhi, meri age 22hai, please uchit slah dijiye.
How to Identify You're not Chewing Your Food Enough?
Are you always in hurry while eating or multitask while chewing your food? Then it is highly probable that you don’t chew your food enough. A recent survey revealed that on an average people chew their food only 6 six times before swallowing, which is far less than enough. Chewing food for an adequate amount of time is necessary for a healthy digestive system and can help you avoid lots of health problems.
Here’s why you should chew your food properly.
So what happens to your body when you don’t chew your food enough?
Mastication is the name given to the process of chewing food. Mastication, if not done properly, can lead to various health problems like-
1. Incomplete digestion: Digestion starts in the mouth itself and chewing has a significant role in it. The salivary glands are stimulated to release an alkaline enzyme, called ptyalin, by chewing. This enzyme combines with carbohydrates to initiate the process of the conversion of food into simpler sugars by splitting. Not chewing food properly may be a causative agent for digestive problems like gas, bloating, and diarrhoea to name a few.
2. Increased threat of bacterial overgrowth: If food is not chewed properly it cannot be completely broken down by the digestive system. The partially digested portion of food may result in increased amount of bacteria in the colon, leading to stomach infections.
3. Bad oral health: If you don’t chew food enough, plaque build-up in your mouth may increase, which can further lead to tooth decay. This is because improper chewing means lesser amount of saliva secretion, and more chances of accumulation of unbroken food particles in the mouth, causing cavity.
4. Lesser nutrient absorption: When you don’t chew your food properly, larger food particles don’t break into smaller ones. This makes absorption of vitamins, minerals and other nutrients difficult for your body when they pass through the intestines.
Indications that you don’t chew your food properly
If you don’t chew food for an adequate amount of time, your body begins to give warning signs. This can affect your health significantly, and the following symptoms show if you don’t do it properly.
1. Frequent digestive problems: If you are frequently experiencing digestive problems like acid reflux, constipation or heartburn then there are good chances that the problem is inadequate chewing of food.
2. Weight gain: One of the reasons behind weight gain may be consuming too many calories without realising. This can happen when you eat fast, which indicates that you don’t crush and grind your food properly inside your mouth.
3. Recurrent mood swings: Researchers are of the opinion that improper chewing of food gives rise to digestive problems, which in turn may often ruin your mood.
How many times should you chew each bite?
Researchers of Ohio State University are of the opinion that you should chew each mouthful of food for a minimum of 30 times. However, they mentioned that chewing softer food like potatoes for 5 to 10 times is enough.
One of girlfriend girlfriend has 15 days pregnant but he fear to consult any gynecologist doctor as he feel doctor are not ready to give any medicine as he and his girl friend are not married but I wanna to know that if he visited with any doctor is what term and condition have that his girl friend can take abortion pill please suggest me as I can help him.
Hi my question is the till how many months is it safe to have sex while you are pregnant and which is the best pose.
If you’re looking for fiber, potassium, or copper, look no further than dates. While dates are rich in many vital nutrients and therefore offer many health benefits, the fruit is so small that you’ll need to consume a larger quantity to intake the necessary amount.
The following nutritional data outlines some of the key nutrients found in dates, and is based on a 100g serving of the fruit.
- Fiber – 6.7 grams. 27% RDA.
- Potassium – 696 milligrams. 20% RDA.
- Copper – 0.4 milligrams. 18% RDA.
- Manganese – 0.3 milligrams. 15% RDA.
- Magnesium – 54 milligrams. 14% RDA.
- Vitamin B6 – 0.2 milligrams. 12% RDA.
- Note: Dates are high in sugar content – coming in at a whopping 66.5 grams per 100 gram serving of the fruit. It is recommended to lessen sugar consumption as much as possible, even when the sugar is being consumed from fruit.
A Summary Of Dates Health Benefits: Dates Are Great For:
- Weight loss
- Relieving constipation, supporting regular bowel movements
- Promoting heart health, reducing heart disease risk
- Iron-deficiency anemia
- Reducing blood pressure
- Promoting respiratory and digestive health
- Pregnancy deliveries
- Hemorrhoid prevention
- Chronic conditions such as arthritis
- Reducing colitis risk
- Preventing colon cancer.
1.Constipation: Dates are often categorized as a laxative food. This is why they are so frequently eaten by people suffering from constipation. In order to achieve the desired laxative effect of it, you should soak them in water over night. Then, eat the soaked dates in the morning like syrup to get the most optimal results. Dates havehigh level of soluble fiber, which is essential in promoting healthy bowel movements and the comfortable passage of food through the intestinal tract, which can relieve symptoms of constipation.
2. Anemia: Dates have a high mineral content, which is beneficial for many different health conditions, but their impressive levels of iron make them a perfect dietary supplement for people suffering from anemia. The high level of iron balances out the inherent lack of iron in anemic patients, increasing energy and strength, while decreasing feelings of fatigue and sluggishness.
3. Sexual Weakness: Studies have shown that dates are even beneficial for increasing sexual stamina. Soak a handful of dates in fresh goat’s milk over night, then grind them in the same milk with a mixture of cardamom powder and honey. This mixture becomes a very useful tonic for increasing sexual endurance and reducing sterility caused by various sexual disorders. The science behind this phenomenon is largely due to traditional usage which stimulated formal research. the effects of date palms and their oil on sexual functioning and found that the high levels of estradiol and flavonoid components of dates are what increase sperm count and motility, as well as promoting increased testes size and weight. So, if you are looking for a masculine boost, eat some dates, because they are a great natural aphrodisiac!