Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Juvale N IYour feedback matters!
There was pain in my chest from 15 days. Please tell me what I can do. I will not taken any treatment.
M 19 years old guy. Jus day bfr a day I checked up my BP I got 100/60 mm hg. Everyone telling tat it is low BP .does it? If it is like can I raise my BP level? Plss anyone suggest me n help me out from worrying about this.
What is the correct time and position to check blood pressure? How to diagnose blood pressure? What are the circumstances in which one can see elevated blood pressure naturally?
My weight is 110 kg aur mera cholesterol high rahta hai specially tryglycerides zyada badha rahta hai jab main medicine leta Hun to Kam ho jata hai phir jab medicine rok deta hun to badh jata hai aur mujhe left hand me chest tak occasionally pain rahta hai main TMT test bhi Kara chuka Hun Jo ki normal hai. Aaj kal mujhe gale me kuchh FASA hua mehsus hota hai. Sir economically thoda weak Hun isliye mehanga treatment Nahin kra pata.
High BP problem. How can be treatment this and which causes this ill and how to be protect this illness.
Sir, My wife is 42 yrs. Old. She is suffering from B/L Paddle Oedema since 3 Yrs. Method :FERROZINE METHOD WITHOUT DEPROTEINIZATION TOTAL IRON BINDING CAPACITY (TIBC) PHOTOMETRY 351.1 μg/dl Reference Range: Male: 225 - 535 μg/dl Female: 215 - 535 μg/dl Method :SPECTROPHOTOMETRIC ASSAY % TRANSFERRIN SATURATION CALCULATED 11.42 % Reference Range: 13 - 45 Method :DERIVED FROM IRON AND TIBC VALUES Please correlate with clinical conditions. SERUM 19 Jun 2017 19: 29 19 Jun 2017 16: 50 :19 Jun 2017 07: 10 BLOOD UREA NITROGEN (BUN) PHOTOMETRY 6.8 mg/dl 7.9-20 CREATININE - SERUM PHOTOMETRY 0.63 mg/dl 0.5-0.8 URIC ACID PHOTOMETRY 6.99 mg/dl 2.6-6 CALCIUM PHOTOMETRY 9.17 mg/dl 8.8-10.6 BUN / SR. CREATININE RATIO CALCULATED 10.79 Ratio 9: 1-23: 1 TOTAL CHOLESTEROL PHOTOMETRY 215 mg/dl 125-200 HDL CHOLESTEROL - DIRECT PHOTOMETRY 53 mg/dl 35-80 LDL CHOLESTEROL - DIRECT PHOTOMETRY 129 mg/dl 85-130 TRIGLYCERIDES PHOTOMETRY 106 mg/dl 25-200 TC/ HDL CHOLESTEROL RATIO CALCULATED 4.1 Ratio 3 - 5 LDL / HDL RATIO CALCULATED 2.5 Ratio 1.5-3.5 VLDL CHOLESTEROL CALCULATED 21.14 mg/dl 5 - 40 NON-HDL CHOLESTEROL CALCULATED 162.68 mg/dl < 160
Last year i was diagnosed with hypertension 150/90 and my age is 25 now.. Dr gvs me Amcard AT . After few months i relize some sideeffect. Like heart palplation , dizziness and anxity.. i want to quit these drug .. help me
Chest pain is a common problem that most people experience. Chest pain can signal anything from a muscle cramp to even an impending heart attack. You should never ignore symptoms of chest pain as it can signal a serious underlying disorder. The details about chest pain are not described here as it is beyond the scope of this article. The focus is on various homeopathic remedies to treat symptoms of chest pain.
Homeopathy is an alternative system of medicine that was started in the year 1796, by Samuel Hahnemann. It is based on the premise that the substance that causes a disorder, if introduced in the right quantity in the body, will cure the same disease. Compared to mainstream medicine, homeopathy products are not synthetic and are free from any side effect.
Homeopathic remedies for chest pain:
The homeopathic remedies that are given below not only treat pain effectively, but also get rid of the actual cause of the pain. The best thing about these remedies is that they are completely free from any side effect, whatsoever. The various homeopathic remedies for chest pain are:
- Rhus Tox: This remedy is effective in treating pain that spreads to the shoulders from the chest; these symptoms tend to worsen in damp and cold weather.
- Arnica Mont: If you experience chest pain along with soreness in the body, this remedy is prescribed.
- Ranunculus B: In case of intercostal rheumatism wherein you experience pain in the muscle between the ribs, this remedy is usually recommended by the practitioner.
- Kali carb: Kali carb is used to treat stitching pain in the chest that worsens during the early hours of the morning.
- Rumex C: This remedy is used to treat pain that develops in the left lung, followed by coughing.
- Bryonia: For a stabbing or a burning chest pain that worsens when you move, Bryonia is considered to be the appropriate remedy.
- Phosphorus: This remedy is recommended when you experience heavy coughing and chest pain caused by pneumonia or tuberculosis.
- Carbo-veg: Carbo-veg is used to treat chest pain resulting from acidity, gas and indigestion.
- Robinia: This remedy is used to treat symptoms of chest pain that originates from behind the sternum (breastbone) as a result of acidity. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
I am feeling from chest pain since last 3 days and I am unable to take breath normally. What should i do?
Actually my grand mother. She suffers form. Blood pressure high. sugar present so. Now she had heart operation then. Now some times she is goes very weak. That time she get dysentery. So what we do that time.
Respected doc,. Age,51 yrs. Last years I had gone for angioplasty, wid 2 stents, as I had 95% blockages. Doct only broke d blocks. But did not take out completely. Dey say by medi, it will subside. At present I get tired easily. Chest pain, flatulence,feeling insecure. I am taking prax 10, tonact 80, mg. U pls suggest me proper medicines ,so dat I will b ok, can do any job.
For last 3 day I am suffering from hyperacidity. It's hurting just in the middle of the chest. And for last two nights I am getting puking tendencies in the early morning, around 3 to 4 am. After drinking or eating something it relieves for sometimes. Please advise.
Are you experiencing irregular and fluctuating heartbeats? Is your heartbeat too fast or too slow? If yes, then it signifies that you are suffering from arrhythmias or abnormal heart rhythms. This is a disorder which affects the heart rate or heart rhythm and the heartbeat becomes irregular.
Causes of abnormal heart rhythms
Arrhythmias occurs due to problems with the electrical conduction system of the heart. In this case, abnormal signals might occur; the electrical signals might get blocked or slowed down, or the electric signals may travel in different paths throughout the heart. Abnormal heartbeats are commonly caused by the following:
- Abnormal potassium levels in the body
- Heart attacks or due to a damaged heart muscle, owing to a previous heart attack
- Inborn heart diseases
- Cases of an enlarged heart and heart failure
- Overreaction of the thyroid gland
- Several other substances or medicines may lead to arrhythmias, such as alcohol, stimulant drugs, caffeine, nicotine, and antidepressant medicines or blood pressure medicines.
Common symptoms of this condition apart from irregular heartbeat patterns include chest pain, fainting, dizziness and light-headedness, trouble in breathing and paleness.
Diagnosis of abnormal heart rhythms
For the diagnosis of arrhythmias, your doctor will use a stethoscope to listen to your heartbeat. Several health monitoring devices are used to detect abnormal heart rhythms. These include the Holter monitor and the event monitor, or a loop recorder.
Other diagnosis tests which are required to be carried out include coronary angiography, ECG or electrocardiogram, and an echocardiogram. A test known as an electrophysiology can be undertaken for getting a closer look at the electrical system of the heart.
Treatment for abnormal heart rhythms
When a case of arrhythmias is severe, urgent treatment is required for restoring the heart’s rhythm to normal. The different forms of treatment are as follows:
- Electrical shock therapy such as defibrillation or cardioversion
- Implanting of a heart pacemaker for a short term
- Certain medications which are given through the veins or orally
- A group of medicines known as anti-arrhythmic drugs is used for the prevention of recurrence of the condition and to keep the heart rate from fluctuating continually.
- Cardiac ablation may be carried out for destroying some areas in the heart from where the rhythm problems are caused.
- An implantable cardiac defibrillator is used in people who are at a risk of facing cardiac death.
In case you experience abnormal heart rhythm, you must consult a doctor immediately. You should only start taking medicines and follow a treatment after it has been recommended by a doctor.