Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
I am having back pain whether I should purchase scooter or bike. I prefer to buy scooter if so advise me which scooter I should purchase ?
I met with an accident 3 years ago, there is a rod inside my leg and there is no problem in size of my leg but I couldnot walk properly there is a limphing may I know the reason for this ?
Sir my husband have headache, fever,only legs paining, and cough cold. Eyes become reddish. Fever sometimes coming and sometimes going.
Hi My mom is 60 and she is having knee pain since 3 or 4 years.So what option of treatment ? is the surgery is only easy and permanent cure ?
Hello sir I have problem relating joints pain and swelling I have joints pain in my fingers and toes and knees and shoulders in morning the pain excess and swelling every morning I had consulted dermatologist and my RA Test and other reports all get negative get nothing into it. Only high esoiniphllia count more than 18 what should I do and whom o consult.
I have pain in my left knee. Does it is curable what are the remedies for it. How long it will take to cure completely. Please help.
I am taking VAATFREE capsules twice a day for knee and heel pain. Is VAATFREE a pain killer or steriod?
I am suffering from acute bronchitis and I cough a lot at night due to Bangalore weather. Due to excessive coughing, I am having back pain from last 3 days which is not getting subsided by the means of rest. Please suggest what should be done?
Sir, I have back pain from last 5 months, I am not able to move my back properly, I have facing heavy pain, Please suggest me what I should do now?
Hai one of my friend last 4 years suffering from knee pain he was suggest so many doctors but no use can you tell a solutions please. His age 55.
Sir /Madam, From 2-3 months I am having back pain continuously at one position and whenever I want to bend then it pains little bit.
My knees have been paining for the last one week. Please give me a suggestion. I workout and play football.
Vulvodynia is a condition which causes severe pain in the opening (vulva) of the vagina without any apparent reason. The pain might be chronic in nature and can go on for years. Vulvodynia might affect your emotional health in the long-term and cause anxiety, depression and disrupted sleep patterns, if not treated immediately.
Doctors are still unsure regarding the exact causes of Vulvodynia. But there are few factors, which can increase your risks of suffering from this disorder:
- If you have a sensitive skin or have any past history of previous vaginal infections, you might be susceptible to vulvodynia.
- Vulvodynia might also be caused due to past injuries around the vulva.
- Sometimes, hormonal changes might also cause Vulvodynia.
- This disorder can also occur in women who have previously suffered from recurrent instances of sexual abuse.
The symptoms of Vulvodynia can be acute or chronic in nature with the pain being confined to one particular area or around the entire region.
The treatments for Vulvodynia aim at regulation of the symptoms. The most common treatments for Vulvodynia are:
- Your doctor might prescribe a specific dosage of steroids or antidepressants to get rid of the pain. Prescribed dosage of antihistamines might help to cure the itching sensation.
- You can apply a regulated amount of ‘Lidocaine’ ointment around the vulvar regions thirty minutes before sexual intercourse.
- You can also opt for pelvic floor therapies as they might provide relief from significant pain in the pelvic floor muscles resulting from vulvodynia.
- If the pain is centralized around a particular area, you might opt for vestibulectomy to remove the affected tissues and get rid of the pain.