Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Joythi PrasadYour feedback matters!
I gave front teeth lil ahead because of which I think I dnt look good pls suggest something one day dental process.
My root canal treatment has been done before 6 months. But, today dental cap is automatically removed while I was having breakfast. What should I do? Can I fix that dental cap again from doctor?
Most of the people have crowded teeth, so do. But do everyone build up the same amount of tartar? And is crowded teeth is the reason for gum inflammation? Will the alignment of teeth cure the gum inflammation? I don't know if it's gingivitis or not but gums are inflated. And the doc didn't say much as she just advice me to go for braces.
My question is how to naturally whiten teeth or which paste is good for teeth whitening without visiting a dentist as we don't get time.
Hello Doctor, I have additional half teeth attached with a teeth and that half teeth has cavities. So is there any treatment for that or I have to consult dentist to remove that teeth?
There are some problem in my teeth when I eat sweets and after eating when drink water it seems that I realize shock in my teeth please tell me solution for this problem.
My side teeth is paining. Do not knw why. Nothing is wrong there. Due to that my ear is also paining a bit.
How to fight bad breath? I am getting depressed with the problem. I cannot mingle with my frnds and so am acting as an introvert. I brush twice daily. Still I cannot find the source of this bad breath. Pls suggest me what to do? I am mentally down to consult doctor directly.
I can not open my mouth due to tobacco chewing and its all pimples in my mouth I can not eat anything.What should i do?
Dear doctor, Daily morning while am brushing my teeth blood is coming from my teeth gums. Past two years I used clip for my teeth to close the gap. Now a small a wire is inserted back side of my teeth by doctor to maintaining the closed gap. Even I changed my paste to ayurvedic powder. Still my gums bleeding while brushing. My mouth also produce bad odur (bad smell). Also using mouth wash from KOTAKAL Kerala ayurveda. Still no change. Kindly give me a solution.
If you want a healthy set of teeth, you must follow healthy lifestyle habits. There are certain habits that you need to follow strictly in order to keep your teeth healthy. Not maintaining proper oral hygiene puts you are at an increased risk of various oral diseases.
The lifestyle habits to maintain healthy teeth are:
- Brush regularly: Brush your teeth at least twice a day or if possible, after every major meal. Use a toothbrush with soft bristles so that you don't injure your gums.
- Flossing: Develop the habit of flossing your teeth on a daily basis, as flossing helps in removing food particles and other foreign substances stuck within the teeth cavity. It also does not allow plaque to accumulate in between your teeth.
- Avoid sugar: Eating foods that contain high amounts of sugar can lead to tooth decay. The bad bacteria that are present in the teeth use the sugar to form acids that erode the enamel of the teeth. Cavities may also develop in your teeth due to increased sugar intake. (Learn more Why You Should Stay Away From Sugar?)
- Visit the dentist: Most people delay their visits with the dentist as much as possible. Oral problems are not shown the level of urgency as compared to other diseases. Visit the dentist on a regular basis as untreated underlying conditions may lead to serious complications.
- Clean your tongue: Once you finish brushing your teeth, don't forget to clean your tongue. This is another aspect of oral health that most people miss out on. Bacteria can accumulate on the tongue leading to bad odor. Scrape your tongue using a cleaner to prevent accumulation of bacteria.
- Avoid smoking: If you are a smoker, then it is time that you quit. Smoking increases the risk of oral cancer and stains the teeth as well. You may also be prone to gum disease if you cannot ditch that cigarette now.
- Diet: Avoid eating junk foods as they are not good for your overall health. Eat plenty of vegetables and fruits as they contain vitamins and minerals that keep your teeth healthy.
- Reduce stress: Excessive stress levels can contribute to various periodontal diseases. Practice relaxation techniques such as meditation to keep your stress levels under control.