Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Joshi
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. JoshiYour feedback matters!
I met with miscarrige with 3 month pregnency due to bleeding. Doctor advise me for 6 Month gap. But i want to pregent soon. Advise as when to get pregnant ?
I have already two baby. Kya agar mai bchadani niklwa du to physical relationship me koi problem hogi. During sex is wajah se satisafaction me koi problem to ni hogi.
Doctor, yesterday I had sex with my hubby while I am already pregnant from last 4 month. Will it cause any problems if no then tell me how long we can have sex more.
I had sex with my girlfriend 8 days ago and she started vomiting today. .is it the symptom of pregnancy? The sex was unprotected but sperm ejaculation was outside of vagina and this happened on her safe days just after her period date.
My sister is 39 years old. She had her last period on 26/03/2017. She had unprotected sex on 13/05/2017 and a slight brown discharge was visible. She presumed it was periods, but even after 2 days the bleeding did not start. Can she be pregnant.
PLease see the below report and condition & suggest Single live foetus in breech presentation. Placenta: posterior low lying with grade 1 maturity, lower margin of placenta is near the internal OS. Liquor: just adequate for gestational age. Fetal cardiac activity and movements are normal. Cervical length (TAS&TVS): 3.0 cm. Internal OS closed. Nuchal translucency measures 1.8 mm normal. Nasal bone is visualized. No obvious congenital anomalies noted. Impression: single live intrauterine foetus in breech presentation with gestational age of 14 weeks 5 days. PLease suggest according to above
Can std like gonorrhea syphilis or chlamydia can take years to develop and show up in a test? If I am effected a year ago and go for testing but my result comes negative is there any chance that I might still have and its not showing in test?
I got married last year in sep 2016 and from that time my wife is not conceiving. We went to doctor we made our all testes evry thing is all right please can you tell us what we will do.
If you are pregnant and considering fasting during the festive season, it might not be a good idea. As per studies, fasting during any trimester of the pregnancy can have detrimental effects on the unborn child.
During the 1st trimester, your baby is in a very delicate stage. It is better not to fast during this period of time. Similarly, fasting during the 3rd trimester is also very much unsafe. However, if you are healthy and have no pregnancy-related complications then you can fast but only after consulting your doctor. Remember that your baby depends on you for food. So, it is always good to avoid going completely without food when on fasting during pregnancy.
Below given are a few tips to be followed by pregnant women when going on Navratri fasting:
- Consult your doctor: The doctor should always be consulted before deciding to fast. Different women have different risk levels, and there can be chances of diseases like diabetes and threats of miscarriage. The doctor will be the sole person to gauge the degree of risk associated and give a proper solution.
- Stay hydrated: Consume lots of water. This should be done to avoid dehydration. Dehydration can lead to hardening of tummy or cases of pre-term labor. It can also result in dry skin and mouth, fatigue, intense feelings of thirst and dark urine.
- Sleep well: While fasting, pregnant women experience a lot of stress compared to others. There is the combined physical exertion of pregnancy and fasting. This can take a serious toll on health. It is always advisable that they sleep for long and stay relaxed.
- Eat healthily: Eating healthy is very important as then only, the baby will get enough nutrients. In this regard, a healthy diet plan, given by the doctor should be followed. Consumption of 2-3 types of fruits throughout the day is essential as they are rich in natural sugars and minerals. This helps in maintaining the energy levels of the body. Moreover, the fast should always be broken with healthy and nutritious foods. As the body does not get food, for the entire day, gobbling something deep fried and oily after the fast ends, is not at all a good idea. High sugar foods or caffeinated drinks like coffee and tea should be avoided during fast.
- Look out for warning signs: The would-be mother should always look out for warning signs. This includes severe dehydration, weight loss, constipation, indigestion, nausea, dizziness, headaches, lethargy, fever and even a reduction of the baby’s movement inside the womb. These are indications that the body cannot cope with the stress associated with fasting. These physical conditions should be immediately reported to the doctor.
Keep these important tips in mind in order to enjoy the festive spirit along with a healthy and safe pregnancy! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.