Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Sir meri wife 7 month ki pregnant hai aur unkee fetus position cephalic presentation aayi hai mene apni ultrasound report govt. Hospital me dikhayi to unhone bola ki fetus ki neck tirchhee hai yani sahi position me nahi hai aur unko 4 or 5 day se ruk ruk kar abdomen ke neeche pain bhi ho raha hai aur only today yani 18/05/2016 ko fetus ki movment bhi nahi hui hai immediately advice de.
My mother was suffering from Breast cancer. She operated in september 2013 successfully but after operation she was given 8 doses of chemo therapy and 20 doses of Radio therapy. After this treatment she remains good with usual checkups. But this year recently in this running month she complains about back pain and leg pain. After consult with Doctor they diagnosis with Bone scan test that shows distinct possibility of metastasis. They also gives the zoledron injection. Due to this injection she reliefs about 98 percent good and they also advised to take again 5 doses of Radio therapy.
I am 30 years old around 5 years got married I have no kids gyne doctor suggest me to any kind of uterus size thigh vaccume opening I am very nervous that what kind of these test and I do not periods regular I done all tests like blood sugar fasting level, TSH, Prolactin, Hb, TC, DC levels, ultrasound of pelvis, husband’s semen analysis all these are normal then HSG x-ray to see the tubes.uterus mouth size is very small
Hello sir/Mam, my wife's vagina small and not able to enter penis inside of vagina. There is paining white touch at vagina place. How to break her seal and solved this issue.
Respected Dr, I am posting my wife details as she is under treatment to psychiatrist, she is under treatment since june-2014. We got married in the month of november 2008 she got this problem after miscarriage of six month pregnancy which was unfortunate miscarriage. Before this she got two miscarriage first in the year 2010 at the third month of pregnancy it was ectopic second in the 2012 same at the third month but not ectopic and last in the year 2013. Her blood group is o positive. She has problem of epilepsy too for which she was under treatment before marriage and after marriage too she was taking valpro cr-200 under consultanty to Dr. Shashendra saxena- neurologist. All the report and test related to pregnancy are normal. Under any of the she is normal but whenever there is change in medicine she get epilepsy problem my and her age is 42 years we want a healthy baby I came to know about doon nursing home the it has both psychiatrist and gyno so I got some hope for getting both the treatment at same place which may be helpful by gods blessing and yours kind advice. At a time my wife is taking pyne-50 and colna-0.25 and during taking these medicine she is not having any problem as psychological or epilepsy. Now please give me yours kind advice about hope of of healthy pregnancy without any problem and treatment neuro or psychological problem.
How to maintain the cleanness of private part of female any wash can be suggested to keep it odourless and clean.
I have taken mt kit but in sonography it was found that there is some residue in uterus.dr have adviced some more medicines. But till sometimes there is brown colored spotting seen what should i do?
Hi! I and my boyfriend had a unprotected sex, 3 days before of my periods. He did not released his sperm inside. Does I get pregnant?
Muje vagina k andar wale hole me fungus infection hogaya h. . White white SA kuch nikalta h.bhot jyada itching aur burning sensation SA hota h jb bhi me urinate karti hu. please doc suggest wat to do.
Dear doctor. I want to have free sex without using condom. I want to have sex just 1 times. And not more than that. So to stop pregnancy how many tablets of saheli I should take. Will one tablet of saheli after sex will be ok. For not risking the pregnancy. Like I pills. Or I should take two. Or three. please suggest how much dose for one time inter course.
I am scared to do sex. I feel so much pain inside and unable to do sex yet. Please suggest me how can I overcome from this and would be able to do sex?
My wife's date is on 22 of the month. We had sex on 3 of the next month. Is there any possibility of getting pregnant. If yes then how to avoid. Kindly help.
Health Benefits of Banana Peel
Bananas have multiple health benefits and are commonly available fruit. They possess a wide variety of vitamins and minerals like vitamins B6, A and C, Manganese, Potassium, dietary fiber, protein, iron, magnesium etc. What many people don't know is the banana peel which is usually thrown away, has multiple health benefits too. It's interesting to know what they are:
1. Whitens Teeth - If you rub banana peel for a minute, every day, for a week on your teeth, you will have naturally white teeth without having to visit the dentist.
2. Removes Warts - The cheapest and simplest method to remove warts and stop them from reoccurring is rubbing the peel of a banana on the affected area, or sticking it there overnight.
3. Treats Acne - Getting rid of pimples is as easy as massaging banana peels on the face and body for five minutes a day until acne disappears.
4. Rids of wrinkles - Mash banana peel and add an egg yolk to it. This mixture works as a great anti-wrinkle face pack. Apply it on your face and wash it off after five minutes. Banana peels are known to keep the skin hydrated.
5. Gives pain relief - This might come as a surprise but the banana peel is known to provide relief from pain. Just place the peel directly on the part that is paining and you'll get relief in about half an hour. You can also make a mixture of banana peel and vegetable oil to apply on the pain affected area.
6. Heals psoriasis - Applying the peel on the psoriasis affected area moisturizes the place and reduces itchiness.
7. Relieves of bug bites - It is advised to massage banana peel on mosquito bites to get immediate relief from pain and itching.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Related Tip: 15 Reasons Why Banana is Healthier Than Apple?
I want to pregnant with a baby boy. I have one 2 years baby girl pls help me. I do not use any pecurtion medicine. Naturally I want a baby boy.
I am 14 weeks pregnant, my doctor suggested me genetic screening test for my baby, using amniotic fluid, but I studied that taking amniotic fluid directly through stomach can cause miscarriage in some cases. Earlier I got a missed abortion at the completion of 3 month of pregnancy. I am really worried and confused whether to go for this test or to not? I don't want any risk regarding my baby. Please suggest.
1. Metabolic syndrome — a combination of increased blood pressure, elevated blood glucose and triglycerides — has a greater impact on women than men.
2. Mental stress and depression affect women's hearts more than they do men's.
3. Smoking is much worse for women than men.
4. A low level of estrogen before menopause is a significant risk factor for developing microvascular disease.
5. Though women will often have some chest pain or discomfort, it may not be the most prominent symptom. Diffuse plaques build-up and diseased smaller arteries are two reasons why symptoms can be different in women.
6. In addition to chest pain, pressure or discomfort, signs and symptoms of heart attack in women include: Neck, shoulder, upper back or abdominal discomfort, Shortness of breath, Nausea or vomiting, Sweating, Light-headedness or dizziness and unusual fatigue.
7. Endothelial dysfunction is more common in women. In this the lining of the artery does not expand (dilate) properly to boost blood flow during activity, which increases the risk of coronary artery spasm and sudden death.
8. WISE study results suggest that the commonly used treatments for coronary artery disease — angioplasty and stenting — are not the best option for women with more diffuse plaques.
9. Typical tests for coronary artery disease — angiogram, treadmill testing and others — are not reliable in women.
10. The WISE study showed that in some women, plaques accumulate as an evenly spread layer along artery walls, which is not visible using traditional testing methods.