Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
My menses are irregular, I heard that thyroid causes irregular menses, and I grown up 3 kgs weight for a month, is it true that I need to check for thyroid test? Does thyroid is permanent in the body? I was scaring , please suggest me.
Hello Doctor. Im 28 years old female n im 31 weeks pregnant by now. I had white discharge right from the beginning of my pregnancy. But from yesterday I noticed some mild brown color mixed with the discharge (looks turbid) but its very little. I have also got y cervix stitched since I had such brownish discharge in 1st trimester n 1st delivery is a preterm. I also spoke with my doctor n advised no need to worry till it is increased or bleeds. But still I would like to get an advice from a senior gynecologist if this normal will it get subside in one or 2 days as before?
Doctor I am 32 yrs old women. My hubby' s age is 42. We are trying to get a baby. But our sexual relationship now a days I am not satisfied. During the intercourse his penis leakage is immediately flow out. What should we do doctor. He is very disappointed. In the last 6 yrs not getting this problem. Our relationship is smoothly going.(means mentaly and sexually) if any solution for this problem?
I am 25 year old female and I am getting my periods on time but for only 2 days majorly. 3rd day it is very less. This is happening from past few months. Is this normal? please suggest.
Dear sir, My question is if pregnant lady can't eat properly because she always get vomit sence what we do can you please tell me the answer sir.
I am 42 years. During conjugation. The path is dry. My menstrual phase is running. Please Solve this problem.
I have itching nd swelling in vagina, it's very unbearable ,it start every 15-16 days again and again! What should I do?
Q: My friend had sex with r girl friend day before date of her menstruation, sperm did not entered only preejaculation took place, she took an ipill after that. 5 days past but still she is not having periods, whats should she do, does she got pregnant or what should they do. Please help please.
Sir abhi abhi meri wife ko electric shock laga hai aur bo kah rahi hai ki mere body me stamina hi nahi hai ki me kuchh kar sakoon sir electric shock kya jyada risky hota hai sir agra kisi ko electric shock lag jay to kya karna chahia.
I'm two months pregnant now, having severe regurgitation, and tiredness, couldn't able to do anything, how to control my symptoms, pls help me, how long it ll b there?
My wife has not got in period since 2 month. I have checked pregnancy test two time. It resulted negative. Is there any problem?
My progesterone level on cd 23 has come as 7.69 .what does this indicate abt ovulation and is the level sufficient to conceive. Shd I go for progesterone supplements. I am trying to conceive. Pls help.
Hello Meri age 40 year h aur meri wife ko sex apeel bilkul bhi nhi h usko sex ke liye bolo to ignor karti h kiya kiya jaye jo hamari sexual life tik ho sake please help me . Thanks.
Ayurveda addresses the physical, mental and emotional well-being of a person. According to Ayurveda, emotional instability is caused by miscommunication between the head and the heart. Here are ten ayurvedic tips to uplift your emotions and calm your inner self.
- Go to bed on time: A good night's sleep is essential not only for your physical health, but also for your mental health. Try going to bed by 9 pm on a regular basis. This will give you a restful night's sleep and allow you to awake feeling refreshed.
- Wake up with the sun: An early start to the day keeps you from feeling dull and tired and boosts your energy levels. This also prevents build-up of toxins in your body and helps keep circulation and internal communication lines clear.
- Go outdoors: Start your day by taking a walk outdoors early morning. This releases positive neurohormones that elevate your mood and activates the body's energy centres.
- Avoid constipation: Clearing the waste created by your body on a daily basis is crucial to having a calm persona and not suffering from low mood swings problem. Drink plenty of water and make it a habit to eliminate your bowels at a particular time of the day to prevent constipation. Eating food rich in fiber or eating a few prunes, figs or cooked apples before going to bed can also help prevent constipation.
- Eat food that is easy to digest: Food that is easy to digest does not cause bloating and other indigestion-related problems. It also prevents the buildup of toxic chemicals and boosts immunity. When your physical health is good, your mood gets elevated as well.
- Try herbs and spices: Spices and herbs help the body absorb nutrients and prevent the buildup of toxins in your body. Try including flavouring agents like turmeric, amla, peppermint oil, coconut oil and cumin in your food to make yourself feel happier.
- Get a massage: A massage relaxes the body and eases stress. It also releases toxins, improves circulation and invigorates the body. Use any oil you like for a massage as each has its own unique properties.
- Exercise: Regular exercise is one of the cornerstones of good physical and mental health. Aim for at least half an hour rigrous exercise or break it into smaller intervals as per your time suitability. Yoga can also be very beneficial when it comes to elevating your mood.
- Pranayama: Pranayama is the yogic way of breathing. This teaches you to breathe slowly and consciously so as to release pent up anger, stress etc and calm the mind.
- Meditate: Regular meditation at the beginning or end of each day can also help calm the body and mind.