Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. JohnyYour feedback matters!
Hai sir / madam my wife is 6 weeks pregnant can we participate in sex normally. Upto which month we participate in sex? Please advise me.
Hello We had unprotected sex for several times after my last period was over (last period on 31 th December. And expecting the next period on 29th jan but it appeared earlier on 26th jan, 26th jan-evening, light pink spots 27th jan-evening, few red drops 28th jan-normal flow (pad needed) 29th jan-heavy flow with clots 30th jan-normal with few drops One thing I assumed the this bleeding was differ from my regular menses, in regular period I feel pain all over my abdominal parts n legs but this time I felt pain only at my lower back and lower abdominal. 4 days prior then I got that bleeding I was suffering from lower and middle back pain and no other symptoms which indicates any pregnancy. But I was not expecting my period as we tried for baby for the first time. Very honestly I am afraid that if this is any early miscarriage or unusual period or implantation bleeding. I asked this question yesterday but today wanted to elaborate by further information and update. Pls response ASAP as I am very Much Tensed. Thank you.
I removed my uterus with one every2011. Iam51years old. Now adays (nearly ten months) iget tired when I walk (15min)&my legs nerves are paining. Please give any advice or tips.
Maine 23rd jan ko unprotected sex kiya tha and 24th jan se mujhe periods start ho gaye the. Mene periods ke dauran hi I pill tablet le li thi. Is mahine february mein meri mc expected date 24 thi but aaj 27 ho chuki hai fir bhi mujhe periods nhi aae iski vajah kahi ye to nahi ki maine periods k dauran hi I pill tablet li thi?
Garbh me dimb (egg) kis din utpanna ho rha Hain kyse pata kre? Koi medical kit ya upay bataiye please Egg period k kitne din bad banti Hain?
Bloating, cramping, headaches, nausea are very common during menstruation—painful symptoms women go through when during their monthly cycle. During this time, women tend to crave salt, desserts, caffeine or liquor. One should look out for different alternatives to prevent menstrual cramps and satisfy their cravings.
Menstrual cramps cause a great deal during the menstrual cycle since the withdrawals interrupt the blood stream to the wall of the uterus. Stomach aches, lower back pain and leg cramps are some common and basic side effects. Here are a few ways yoga can cure the problem:
- Janu sirsasana (head-to-knee forward bend): Go down on the floor in a sitting position with your legs stretched out forward. Twist the right knee outward to a 90 degree angle and press the right foot into the insides of the left thigh. Get the left shin or foot, breathe in, tighten the hips, and place the stomach over the straight leg. Breathe out, and broaden the spine and stretch out the chest. Straighten your back.
- Pasasana (noose pose): Come into a full squat position with you feet together and drop your hips down towards your heels. In case your heels do not reach the floor, put a pillow underneath. Breathe in and twist your knees to one side as you turn your abdomen to one side. Breathe out, touch the back of your upper left arm with the outside of your right leg and reach the left lower arm to touch the foot.
- Ustrasana (camel pose): Bow on the floor with the knees and hips. Turn your thighs inside and press your shins and feet firmly into the floor. Lay your hands on the back of your hips. Breathe in, lift your chest, and press your shoulders down towards the ribs. Breathe out, push the hips forward as you stretch the front of the body and bend backwards. Keep your hands on the back of your hips or on the back of the heels. In case you put your hand on the heels, press your toes into the floor to lift the heels higher.
- Supta padangusthasana (reclining big toe pose): Lie on your back with your arms by your sides and stretch the legs. Lay your head on the floor, breathe in, bend the right knee, and hold the toe with the right fingers. Put your left hand on top of the upper left thigh to put the left leg down.
- Towel hook: Breathe out and stretch the right leg to the extent your body permits. You can likewise use a towel or belt to wrap around the right foot to help. Breathe in; lift your head up towards the right leg and hold the left leg down. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.