Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Johny
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. JohnyYour feedback matters!
Dear mam mari age 33 years hai may female hu muze 11 sal se thyroid hai mai 100 mg ki goli leti hu mam jab bhi husband ke sath intercourse hota hai tab vagina bohot dry hota hai aur mera nightfall bhi nahi hota hai husband satisfy nahi hai aur muze sex bhi bhout kam ata hai mera period bhi irregular hai 8 din late ata hai aur muze flow 1 hi din reheta hai aur wo bhi bhaut kam period ana k 10 din phailey maray 2 breast may bohot pain raheta hai aur period ane k bad pain kam ho jata hai. Mere brest ka size bhi bhout kam hai please muze treatment bataiya may is problem say bhout tansion may hu. Please suggest me treatment.
Hlo Doc, I have missed period from 3 days, and mostly my menstruation is in regular manner. Can I go for pregnancy kit test tomorrow.
My period flow is getting low after marriage. Its been for 1 day only. please guide me so that my periods timing increase for at least 3 days as before.
I am 19 year old. I get headaches n feel low oftenly. My menstrual cycle is also irregular and not maintained. What should I do.
Hi. My wife had conceived normally and she is 4 months pregnant now. Yesterday night she saw some bleeding while urinating. Is it something serious problem or it can happen while pregnancy.
I'm 28 F; got recently married. Whenever we have sex; I have lot of pain in my vagina. Hence I avoid having sex. Kindly advice what can be done.
A woman’s body goes through a number of changes during her lifetime and therefore, it is always better to undergo regular health check-ups at proper intervals to ensure that all organs of her body function well.
Endometriosis is something, which every woman is likely to have heard about. However, not many women are aware of what it exactly is. Even fewer know about what they should look out for when it comes to having endometriosis or understanding what it means to be suffering from it. Is it not a lot better to be informed about all of this?
The condition of endometriosis is when the tissue that is supposed to be inside the uterus also known as the womb and lining, starts growing outside it. What effectively happens is that the lining of the uterus, known as the endometrium, is trapped in the pelvic area.
Some amount of discomfort is usually experienced by women who are menstruating. However, when a woman has endometriosis, the amount of pain is pretty persistent, sometimes extending to a month-long duration. Some women also suffer from excess bleeding.
Unfortunately, the symptoms are not only limited to this. Women who are adversely affected by endometriosis usually find having sex painful as well, ironic as it is supposed to provide pleasure.
Also fertility is the primary function affected by it. There are so many complications in this regard. It is said that about 50 percent of women who have endometriosis have trouble getting pregnant and carrying a baby. Effectively, as sad as it is, endometriosis has the potential to take away the entire prospect of motherhood from a woman.
In addition to this, a fair number of cases, show that the symptoms, which are experienced worsen over the course of time. So, what this means is that the lifestyle of the woman may be severely affected as the symptoms get progressively worse; which is just one of the reasons why treatment is something, which should be resorted to sooner than later.
One of the lifestyle changes which may be beneficial in reducing the severity of endometriosis includes a change in your diet. Increased intake of green vegetables and fresh fruits along with a reduced consumption of red meat is definitely worth a try. Regular exercising is also helpful in treating the condition. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
Chances of pregnancy if unwanted 72is taken with in 10 min of unprotected sex. Nd its effect on date of periods.
Hi, I am 27 years old I used to had 3 2.5 days to 3 days periods before marriage now after marriage (I got married on 24th JAn 2015) it was same as well but from last 4 months i am having 1.5 days of periods only. Is it normal? Or if want to conceive then will it effect or it is normal? Please advise.
My friend wants to have sex but most of the time she is not in a mood until I start. She wants to initiate but she says she don't get exited. But when she is excited she is ok with it. Suggest something which make her exited and turn her mood for sex.
It refers to the touching of your own body in order to get pleasure and satisfaction. This activity is a very important part of physical as well as mental wellbeing.
Men and women all over the world engage in masturbation, irrespective of whether or not they are sexually active with their partners. There are many myths and debates associated with the act of masturbation, especially for those who are in committal (or non-committal) relationships with a regular sexual partner.
One of these myths is that masturbating when you're in a relationship is abnormal and is indicative of the fact that your partner has lost interest in you and is not sexually attracted to you.
However, masturbating in a relationship is perfectly normal for the following reasons:
- It is how many learn about their bodies and sexual responsiveness, which enables them to perform better during intercourse
- It acts as a sexual outlet for those whose partners do not wish to have sex or are unavailable for a temporary time period
- It is a safe alternative when the risk of sexually transmitted infections and diseases is present
Apart from that masturbation can also help enhancing the sexual relationship as studies show that those who had experienced orgasm through masturbation before they started having sex are likelier to experience better orgasms when they have sex than those who don't masturbate.
However, masturbation comes with its own set of problems. If done excessively, these problems will begin to manifest themselves in the bedroom in the form of sexual dysfunction.
The subsequent reasons entail why it is not good to masturbate too frequently:
- Too much masturbation leads to loss of libido: Some people tend to constant masturbate to pornography despite having regular sexual partners. They often find themselves underperforming during intercourse as unwarranted masturbation lowers sexual drive.
- Masturbation does not have the health benefits of sexual intercourse: Having regular sex with a partner positively impacts many aspects of one's health, such as blood pressure, cardiac vigour, hormone secretions, etc. However, masturbation does not carry many of those benefits, as studies have shown.
- Masturbation has its own risks: It may be considered the safest form of sex possible but it isn't entirely risk-free. Frequent masturbation can cause skin irritations and men who masturbate with roughness face the risk of penile fracture.
The amount of masturbation that one should indulge in is extremely subjective. Those who masturbate regularly and still have a healthy sexual relationship with their partners are in a wholesome place. But if masturbation causes you to develop an aversion to having sex with your partner, consult a sex therapist right away. Compulsive masturbation is a behavior that disrupts one's life both physically and mentally.
Sir, My wife have fertility problem due to overian cyst in both side of her overies. Plsease tell me best treatment for the same. ?
I have taken mt kit but in sonography it was found that there is some residue in uterus.dr have adviced some more medicines. But till sometimes there is brown colored spotting seen what should i do?
Hi doctor I have infection on my vagina and its very itching and hurts me while sex how can I cure it naturally.
5 Facts Every Pregnant Women Should Know About Her Baby
1) A pregnant woman usually starts to feel her baby's movements /kicks for the first time around 16-20 weeks of her pregnancy. Although the baby starts its movements inside the womb much earlier but they are too small to be noticed. These movements are described by women as a flutter/ swish/ discrete kick/or a roll.
2) Gradually these movements acquire a regular pattern and achieve a maximum intensity around the 32nd week. Adequate and strong fetal movements as perceived by the mother are a sign of good health of the baby. Any substantial decrease in your baby's movements from 28 weeks onwards till the onset of labor pains should be reported to your doctor for further follow up.
3) Fetal movements are affected by a number of factors. Women usually feel the maximum movements when they are lying on their side in a quiet room instead of standing or walking. Also, the movements are perceived more in the evenings rather than mornings.
4) An anteriorly placed placenta or intake of alcohol or sedating drugs may decrease the perception of baby's movements. There is some evidence that the movements may also decrease temporarily for one or two days after you have received the antenatal steroids for baby's lung maturation. A reduced or absent fetal movement from the very beginning may indicate some nervous system or neuromuscular abnormality in your baby.
5) There is no set count of what constitutes a normal movement count. It is advisable that instead of absolute counts, one should just keep an average at the back of your mind. Any gross decrease from the previous days is of concern. If you have any doubts about the adequacy of your baby's movements after 28 weeks, it is advisable to go to a quiet room after a meal, lie on your side and watch for movements for 2 hours. If you feel less than 10 movements, then visit your doctor for a check up.One must remember that the baby also has a sleep cycle lasting from 40-80 minutes when the baby quietens a bit but beyond that one must be able to feel good movements.
Dried plums can help fight colon cancer finds a new study from Texas A & M university and the University of North Carolina found that a diet containing dried plums can positively affect microbiota or gut bacteria thus helping reduce the risk of colon cancer.
Dried plums contain phenolic compounds which serve as antioxidants that can neutralise the oxidant effect of free radicals that can damage our DNA.