Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
My mother's sugar level is 186 after 1. 5-2 hrs of breakfast. She is not taking any medicine but just doing jogging and home chores to maintain sugar level. Kindly tell whether she should start taking medicine (bcoz we are doubtful that if sugar medicine is once started she ll get addicted to it) or do any home remedies like a exercise or jogging or kindly tell her any exercise.
I am 38 yes old having Glioblastoma multiforme (GBM) in right brain. I completed rt for 33 days and 45 day TMZ120 mg then 1 month gap and repeat MRI which show no unchanged in size of tumor. Then started chemo cycle of TMZ 300 mg/5 days a months. In last month they increase dose of TMZ 350 mg. GLIOBLASTOMA MULTIFORME GR. IV Please.
25/M hello doctors . I take soya milk almost everyday . Around 300 ml each day. I have heard that soya milk is bad for male fertility and reproduction . I have also heard that it is good for the body as it is rich in proteins . Please clear my confusion on this .
What is reason of headache mostly in sunlight & eye problem mostly in pollution area bike & rush please tell me solution.
From past 1 year I am getting allergy to cold. Whenever the weather is little cold or if I eat or drink a cold food I get continuous sneezing. Please advise what need to be done to overcome this.
I am 25 years old female, I am having pain in my half head in back portion n in neck region starting of the vertebrae to upper back n swelling in neck n shoulder n vision becomes slightly blur in extreme pain, mild fever, problem with sunlight, n loud sound. Can you tell me the problem n treatment. I have this problem since 2 years.
Hi I am 27old, now a days my skin is very dry and look like aged skin, please tel me the solution and my weight is 73, height 5.2. I have tummy stomach wt can I do.
I am 54 years old female and I am suffering from Diabetes. I am taking tablets but still not normal. What should I do?
I am a student and from last two months I fell back pain and neck pain while studying for long hours my weight has also increases.
I am 52 years old, having 4 children. Since last year I am very weak in sex. Also my sperm is very less. What shall I do?
I am 29 years old male and I am suffering from diabetes and doctor prescribe me glycomet GP- 2 ,is it OK for me?
Testosterone is an important hormone for men and is responsible for male sexual and reproductive health. It begins to spike during the years of puberty, helping in development of primary and secondary sexual characters. In boys, it helps to build muscles, deepens his voice, and boosts the size of their penis and testes. It plays an important role during later years as well, by maintaining mood, libido, emotional and physical health. That’s why low testosterone can cause a variety of problems in men.
Here is a list of symptoms that will help you understand if you may have lower testosterone levels.
1. Drop in Energy: Sometimes, we all feel full of energy, but sometimes those energy levels are quite low. And then, there are occasions when we feel low on energy, you may feel that you are getting tired easily and frequently. Fatigue is one of the common effects of low testosterone. If this happens with you regularly, if you are tired all the time despite sleeping for 6-8 hours, consider getting yourself checked by a consultant.
2. Changes in Sex Life: A sudden drop in your sex drive or facing problems in erection (erectile dysfunction) can be another common symptom of low testosterone. But you should get yourself tested for other conditions as well, including heart disease or diabetes, especially if you are over 35 years of age. Ask for online consultation if you want everything to be private and discreet.
3. Fuzzy Thinking: Do you sometimes think that your thoughts are a blur? Low testosterone can also impact your memory. It can make you feel stressed, sad and even depressed, resulting in concentration problems. These can be a result of low testosterone
4. Mood Changes: Testosterone directly impacts your mood, even leading to extreme sadness or psychological depression. If nothing seems to make you happy, if you are not what you used to be, then visit a doctor.
5. Muscle Changes: Muscle mass and strength reduces over the years. As testosterone helps build muscle, low levels may be the cause if you witness sudden drop in muscle mass. In such a case you should consult a doctor. It can be because of low hormone function.
6. More Body Fat: If you have been enjoying a more fit or healthier weight most of your life but suddenly start gaining weight, it might point towards low testosterone in the body. Also, if you are unable to lose weight even on a healthy diet, consider consulting a doctor.
I have cylindrical eye sight no -ve 0.5. I want to cure it. I have to work a 8-10 hrs on computer daily. Due to which headache and pain in eye normally incur once in week. What to do.
Hives is a very common condition and about 20% of the world has got it at some point in their lives. There are many causes to it ranging from blood transfusions to certain allergic reactions to food. It starts off as an itchy patch of skin but slowly swells and turns into red welts. There are certain factors which makes the itching worse including stress, alcohol and scratching the area of skin which was itchy in the first place.
Here are all the causes and symptoms of hives:
- Food: Allergic reactions to foods such as nuts, eggs and shellfish are a common cause of hives.
- Medications: Certain medications also have a side effect of causing hives. Penicillin and sulfa are two of the antibiotics, which can cause hives. Ibuprofen and Aspirin are also two other medications, which are commonly known to cause hives.
- Infections: Both bacterial and viral infections can lead to hives. Strep throat, urinary tract infections, common cold and hepatitis are some of many bacterial and viral infections, which may cause hives.
- Stimuli: Certain factors such as temperature, pressure, sun exposure and other physical stimuli may cause hives as well.
- Plants and animals: Dander in animals are the flakes of skin in their fur. Moreover, coming into contact with certain poisonous plants may cause hives.
- Insects: When insects sting or bite you, you may get hives.
- Latex: Latex is a type of rubber used in many types of clothing. It has been said that wearing clothing made out of latex can cause hives.
- Pollen: Pollen is a light powdery substance produced by plants such as oak trees. It travels through the air and may cause hives if it comes into contact with your skin.
- Bumps: Itchy red bumps appear on the skin when you have hives. Sometimes, the bumps can be skin-colored as well.
- Blanching: When the bumps turn white after you press them, it is known as blanching. Blanching is the only clear symptom of hives.