Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Jivraj R ThakkarYour feedback matters!
Sir meri frenulun abi tuti ni h jisse muje sex krne m problem Hoti h.Mera panis vegina m entr b Ni ho pata.
Hi Sir, I am suffer from prediabetes. I have problem with sexually. Please suggest some food and drinks to increase my Sex Strength.
How to reduce and control acidity without tje use of any drugs. Any home remedies. Does stress affect on acidity.
Effects of msg / derivatives.
Flavor enhancers 631 and 627 are derivatives of msg
Msg can also be listed as hydrolyzed vegetable protein (hvp), hydrolyzed plant protein (hpp),'yeast extract?
Side effects of msg-
Children?s behavior problems
Swelling of the lips and tongue
Increase heart beats
Irritable bowel symptoms
An itchy rash or red swellings
Is homosexual behaviour due to our habits and thinking or are we born homosexual. I don't have any brother n dad didn't gave enough time during my childhood due to which I feel shy infront of him. I get attracted towards guys like me of shy and cute nature. Can a straight guy get attracted towards other guys. Can a straight guy get aroused by seeing others penis. I really is in dilemma and has confusion. I even get friendly with girls but never think of any sexual desire with them. I am from a family where I am surrounded by my sisters and no brother or any male sibling of my age.help me on this?
I'm 33 years male from delhi one year back I had done deviated nasal septum surgery. I was suffering left side nose blocked problem after surgery my left nose is open but during sleep one side nose is closed or left side or is right side and bcoz of that I can't sleep deeply. I had use all nasal spray for short time and all anti histamine but I didn't got any benefit. I had talk to ENT Dr. about nasal septoplasty but they said to me is not hundred percent solution of my problem bcoz mostly nasal surgery are bound again. I am specially feel that problem in cold season or in air conditioner in warm season. I m very much desperate to my condition. L am before sleep always carry a water bottle near to my bed with me for dry mouth. Bcuz one side nose blocked I breathing through mouth and I wake-up between sleep and drinking water 4 to 5 times. That's happening with me since 5 years. Plzz suggest me what I do next for my nasal congestion during sleep?
Give me a good option in exercise for teenagers? also give me a proper list of medicine for my head ache?
I am suffering from heel pain, Glaucoma, ànd fungal infection near penis and having diabetes fasting 127 and post lunch 164 pls suggest.
I have low haemoglobin. Do I have to take iron tablets? Its been 2 months I don't feel tired or weak, but since then I started losing hair a little more hair than before.
My age is 26 and I live in hostel. I have started gaining fatty tummy. Please suggest me what to do to get my original shape. I am really depressed with it.
I am a teenager hand have sinus problem I can not enjoy many cold food which I want to eat please reply to my answer.
I am suffering from fever since last 2 days. I am very mixed up by fever. Please told me how can I fine.
Hi, my husband has high blood sugar, and that time he used to take 2 medicines 1 is glynase mf, and another one is voglimac - 0.3, but recent fasting sugar test has appeared only 79 so in this case shall he take any medicine or not? if yes then which medicine will to take?
Iam sufering from acute penile candidiasis from last two years tried candid cream but no relief kindly suggest
Pelvic pain is most common in women, though sometimes it occurs in men as well. There is absolutely no reason why pelvic pain cannot be treated and therefore women need not panic if they are experiencing such pain. The treatment of any pain can be done methodically after discovering its cause. Thus, before jotting down the treatments for pelvic pain, it is important to explore the reasons that cause pelvic pain in women.
Reasons for pelvic pain
- Reproductive organs in women play an important part in causing pelvic pain. The reproductive organ is complex when it comes to women and many small or big problems there might end up leading to pelvic pain.
- Any urinary infection or bladder irritation might also lead to pelvic pain.
- The nerves and muscles of the abdomen may cause pain in the pelvis area as well. In fact, the nerves and muscles are very tender near the pelvis area and care should be taken so that one does not strain them or pull the ligaments. This can cause severe pain.
- Another interesting point to be noted is that sometimes even after going through a lot of examinations, no causes of pelvic pain are found. In such cases it is understood that the pelvic pain is a manifestation of the remains of a long forgotten injury or accident.
- Infections like tuberculosis and chlamydia can cause pain.
- Sometimes some intestinal conditions like colitis, IBS can cause chronic pelvic pain.
Treatments for pelvic pain
- The most basic treatment is to apply heating pad on the affected area. Heat helps in relaxing the muscles and nerves thereby, lessening the pain. However, this would reduce the pain, but cannot make it disappear in a day. Thus, it is a continued process for a week or 10 days till the pain recedes.
- Relaxation techniques like meditation, breathing exercises, yoga and even muscle exercises like jogging help in reducing the pain. However, this should be done under guidance. One wrong move can actually aggravate the pain instead of lessening it.
- Then there are painkillers which are non-steroidal and help in lessening the pain. Painkillers have a correct dosage and must be taken only after consulting a doctor. Self-medication in such cases can prove disastrous.
- At times, when all medications fail, surgery is the last resort.
Thus, these are some of the treatments that can be undertaken if and when you are experiencing pelvic pain. All these are connected to the root cause and must be followed only under medical supervision. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an IVF Specialist.