Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Hi, I am f 20 I had sex with my bf and I feel I am pregnant and it has been 2 weeks I had sex. So how can I do abortion at home with misoprostol pills. Please help.
Me n my husband are trying since almost 2 years now I had hsg done in Feb. N d report showed I have a delayed spillage. My gynaec has since then suggested me to go for laparoscopy. Earlier have done one iui which failed was just for mental satisfaction though he told me to go for laparoscopy. After that he will go for 2 to 3 iuis. I want to know how much is the success of getting pregnant laparoscopy after iui.
My friend had sex with her gf day before date of her menstruation and she took ipill, her menstruation after that stopped for 5 days and then it occurred but only one time she is having periods and the whole day is without anything no periods, whats the reason. Can she be pregnant or is it irregular. Please help me please?
Doctor My marriage was on 23/11/2011 STILL IAM NOT PREGNANT . I done 1 time iuv and leproscopy surgery. Please can I conceive after this ?
My GF is facing irregular periods. Can she be pregnant? What are the reasons for irregular periods? Are they normal and usual? Please help.
Hello Dr, I wanna know why after intercourse my semen comes out from vagina we are trying to conceive. Its now 1 year we got married. Why am facing this problem .and how can we conceive in right way. I discharge in 50 sec some times in 1 min. I gain weight 97 my height is 5.7.its also becoz of heavy weight or any other reason please guide me.
I'm 46 years old having sugar and thyroid as my periods delayed from one year and I don't have pregnancy yet. Can I have any hope on pregnancy now? Please help me.
I had unprotected sex on 8th Oct. My period date was on 28th but period didn't come. Earlier Ihad consulted a gynecologist who prescribed m meprate for 3 days .I had bleeding around 14th but scanty flow dark brown in color for 2 days. I did a self urine pregnancy test on 25th which came out to b negative. Is there still any chances of pregnancy. Was it implantation bleeding? Nd I had taken meprate 2-3 days before I had unprotected sex with my partner. I am very tensed. please guide m.
If left fallopian tube ruptured and removed still chance is there fertilisation in left fallopian tube.
We are trying for a baby since last two months, but I haven't been able to conceive. Is this normal or should we consult a doc? What tests might be required.
Hello doctor . Am married and age is 24. This month I dint get my periods yet. And I checked pregnancy test it was negative. Doctor suggested to take duphaston tablet for five days to get periods. Please let me know how this tablet works and after taking this medicine when shall I get my period? Thanks in advance Priya.
I'm 18 years old and on regular birth control pills. My last period was on 7th and I started taking my pills from the 5th day of my period which means 11th. N the pills got over on 31st as it contains 21 tablets. I had sex on 3rd of this month my period date is 6th. So is there any chance of pregnancy 3 days before period. Though he did not ejaculate inside. Could I be pregnant?
I am having a PCOD problem, because of this irregular periods. Can you please help me with this? Whether this problem will be cured?
I am 39 years old lady. M suffering frm acute hair fall. Used so many shampoos but no result. And on my face I have seen few black spots and blackheads which r becoming more visible day by day. Pl tell me wt can I do to improve my skin and hair. M a, teacher. Pl help me.
I am always late 12 to 18 days late period from my actual date after my marriage .my age 27.hight 5'1.waight 65 kg.will i have problem to conceive?
Endometriosis is a painful condition where the endometrium tissue lining the walls of the uterus, grows as implants outside the womb of the patient. This can lead to a number of painful conditions and is often considered as a common cause behind severe pelvic pain, as far as women are concerned. Here is all you need to know about Endometriosis and pelvic pain.
- Painful Menstruation: Depending on the stage of the condition, the implants could remain on the surface or go deeper into the ovaries which may cause acute and severe problem during ovulation as well as the menstrual cycles. This is one of the symptoms that one must not ignore. If you are having painful cramps that affect the pelvic area and the abdomen, and if these cramps last throughout the duration of the cycle, then there are strong chances that you are experiencing the pain that comes with Endometriosis.
- Pain During and After Intercourse: While there are many reasons why women may face pain during intercourse, it may be noted that vaginal and pelvic pain that come during and after intercourse could point towards the presence of Endometriosis, which is causing irritation and discomfort due to the implants.
- Bowel Movements and Urination: Usually, pelvic pain may trickle down to and also get activated by the bowels when there is a motion as well as urination. This is a common problem that can cause pain, which spreads throughout the region if the patient is suffering from Endometriosis.
- Bloating and Other Symptoms: When the abdomen and nearby regions face bloating due to the implants and their painful spread, the pelvic region as a whole bears the brunt in terms of severe pelvic pain. The bloating and other symptoms like loose motions and constipation can also create pain in the abdomen and pelvic region on a persistence basis. Sharp pains may also shoot up and down the lower back due to such symptoms which should not be ignored if they do not abate within a few days.
- Misdiagnosis: Many times, the bloating and pelvic pain may be linked with pelvic inflammatory disease, which causes pain in the muscles and joints. But if you are having pain in the abdomen as well as problems during your menstrual cycle, then it may be helpful to have the tests for Endometriosis done as well.
In order to diagnose the condition, the doctor must ensure that proper imaging tests like MRI and CT scans as well as an ultrasound with lab tests based on blood samples have been conducted. The pelvic pain that comes with this condition can be treated with the help of pain relievers like ibuprofen and aspirin.