Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Jitender AkodeYour feedback matters!
I am 38 year old male. I have serious pain in the left leg heels for the past two weeks. It gets severe when I walk or sit on legs. What to do.
Hi I am male 26 years old I am a software engineer I am suffering with Cervical Spondylitis but with the treatment my pain is in control but there is a bit of spasm on my shoulder I want to stay fit like before I stopped going to gym sine few months I would like to know what are the BODY STRENGTHENING Exercise I can go for please give a list not looking for neck looking for Body strength exercise please provide list of exercise.
I' m 18 years old. Sometimes after walking long or sitting very long time I feel a hard pain in my shoulders. Is it normal or what?
Dear Sir, My left hand is getting pain, and when I sit for some time I'm suffering from chest pain and back side. One day I suddenly wake up from sleep due to breath. So I'm practicing breathing (taking breath and releasing after few seconds .) So by practicing this daily I'm not getting hand pain. I want to know the reason. Requesting you Sir please help me.
I am having back pain from centre of back till the hips. It is paining more day by day. Already consulted doctor. Medicines (mecofol A, powergesic) are not so effective. As I am out of the home for the whole day, when I reach home at night I can barely stand after sit & becomes difficult to sleep at night becoz of pain. Are their any home remedy apart from medications to solve my pain?
Gout: a brief idea: In the simplest of words gout can be defined as the inflammation of joints due to continuous accretion of urate crystals. An excess of uric acid can make a person suffer from gout. There could be a higher percentage of uric acid in a person's blood due to two chief reasons; an inept excretory system that fails to rid your body of surplus acid and also greater production of the acid. Arthritis is of three kinds; gout is one of those three. Homeopathy is known for its efficacy in treating gout.
Homeopathic remedies for gout:
- Urtica urens can cure gout: This homeopathic medicine is prescribed by a professional practitioner if the person is susceptible to cold. Urtica urens can work on a patient if he or she is allergic to snow, air, touch and water. Hive like eruptions on your ankles, wrists, and shoulders can be treated through regular consumption of this medication.
- Ledum can relieve you of pain: A painful, swollen area that develops on the small joints such as the joints of your toe fingers can be cured with the use of Ledum. The sensation of shooting pain in your limbs or feet can also be dealt with Ledum. Apart from that swollen small joints can be given momentary respite by falling back upon the cold compression therapy. Patients are advised to take this medicine if they exhibit intolerance to external warmth.
- Lycopodium is effective on sore joints: Chalky deposits of urate can be found in a person's knees. This results in chronic gout. Chronic gout has symptoms like limited urination. The urine may or may not have red sediments. People have also been reported with symptoms like extreme backache. Lycopodium successfully cures cases of unceasing gout.
- Try out benzoic acid for a big toe: If your gout is accompanied by stinking yellow urine you probably need Benzoic acid. Gout could be so severe that it might result in a stiff limb. In certain cases it makes a person limp. The thumb of your feet might get swollen making you have a big toe. A big toe usually kills you with tearing pain.
- Arnica deals with bruises: Arnica is your go to solution in case of a throbbing, stinging pain in any part of the body. This medication is a cherished answer to aches in every household. When gout is tender and it hinders free movement, this medicine comes to your aid. The medicine also heals bruised eruptions. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.