Find numerous Physiotherapists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Jinal JoshiYour feedback matters!
Sir I am 48 years old male having 160 cms, height and 67 kgs of weight. I have frozen my right shoulder with pain since november 2014. Please advise me a suitable treatment and medicines or any home remedies for open the shoulder and get relief from pain. Thanking you in anticipations. Yours sincerely
I am Sofia, I have a query fr my frnd she is 22 years old she's suffering frm hip to bump pain she s unmarried n v both r doing Master of engineering now v hve upcoming exams 3-4 days continuously she s posting of saying sever pain. She is in hostel. First she said she had pain frm to bump n now @spinal. please I kindly request doctor's to suggest hw can I help her.
I am a housewife I do all my chores on my own and I m a mother of 2 year old baby I had c section I want to loose my weight and belly fat pls tell me vegetarian diet and also doctor told me that I have low hemoglobin. Also most of the time after baby I have lower back pain when I stand continuously for 1 or 2 hours. Before having baby in my teens I had regularly neck and shoulders pain mostly after waking up. So please suggest me accordingly.
I am suffering from Legs pain,very less sleep and weights are not increasing pls give me advice about my health which precautions may be taken.
I am 20 year old. I got back pain since 3 days. I am using ointment but I do not get any relief. please tell me what should I do.?
For the last one week I am having continuous pain in my back in the shoulder region. There is numbness in the entire right arm. Can you advise please. I have history of HTN, my weight is 95 kg, height 5'7" There is osteoarthritis in both knees. I take Tazloc 40 o. D. Thanks & regards.
Hii sir my name dinesh from chennai. I'm working in ti cycles of India I was every day standing so I have leg pain please give solution.
Pain in the joints continues to bug mankind till this very day. There are different types of joint pains, which might occur all of a sudden, with no signs of receding. The most common of them all are arthritis, tennis elbow, frozen shoulder, back pain and repetitive muscular strain. These joint pains are sometimes impossible to diagnose properly by the regular modes of diagnosis. In those cases, resorting to the homeopathic mode of medication might be a good idea as it is a medication based on treating the actual cause of the disease and sustained use might result in complete remission of the pain.
Some commonly used homeopathic medications for pain in the joints are as follows:
- Rhus Tox: This is the most commonly used in homeopathic preparation for severe joint pains, the symptoms of which include severe pain after relaxation, pain triggered by slightly wet weather and pain after walking or running for a long time.
- Arnica Montana: When the symptoms are pain in every joint of the body resulting in body aches and pertaining injuries due to accidents, Arnica Montana serves as the perfect medication.
- Actea Spicata: This medicine is primarily used as a remedy for pains in the small joints of the hands. The symptoms for which the medication can be implemented are rheumatoid arthritis in the joints of the finger and swollen wrists after usage of the hand.
- Colchium: This medicine can be used in case of Rheumatoid Arthritis (inflammatory and chronic form of arthritis).
- Bryonia Alba: This medication can work wonders if the symptoms include severe pain in the knee joints while walking, severe swollen joints and osteoarthritis (affects the flexible tissues present at the bone ends).
However, it is always advisable to take medication as prescribed by your doctor, as the potency and frequency can only be decided by your doctor.