Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. JigneshYour feedback matters!
Antenatal exercises are specifically designed to prepare the body for parturition/birth. Fitness for the expectant mother includes a combination of breathing techniques, prenatal yoga or stretches, and exercises that strengthen core muscles (especially the back and pelvic floor), boost stamina and enhance energy levels.
The specially patterned breathing helps in aiding relaxation, relieving stress, and coping through contractions and labour.
Benefits of exercises in pregnancy:
1) improves blood flow - the increased oxygen is passed on to your baby
2) releases'happy hormones' which make you feel good
3) prepares your body for late pregnancy when you will carry that extra weight
4) prepares your body for childbirth - it's not called labour for nothing!
5) shorten the labor process
6) Increase the chances of a natural birth
7) decrease the need for pain relief
8) keeps your muscles toned so that they will recover more quickly after birth.
Tips and cautions:-
- Women who were exercising regularly before pregnancy, and who are healthy during pregnancy, should be able to continue exercising as before, with slight changes depending on the trimester.
- Women who have not been exercising before pregnancy will benefit from taking up a low-intensity program and gradually move to a higher activity level.
- Exercise is recommended for 20 to 30 minutes each day, on most days. Most exercises are safe to perform during pregnancy if done with caution.
I am 24 years old, and I am 8month pregnant please suggest me what diet I have taken and what precaution taken in this month?
Giving birth to a child is the most profound form of joy felt by a woman. After getting pregnant, one should discuss with her gynecologist what form of surgery they should go in for. Women have been delivering babies by normal childbirth without any complications since the old times. However, complications might arise if you don't take proper care of your body before the date of delivery. You should be careful and alert at all times so that there are no detrimental effects to you and your child.
Certain tips and guidelines should be followed so that you and your child are safe and secure during a normal delivery:
- Diet: As soon as you know you are pregnant, you should take care of your diet. Avoid junk food and street food. Stick to a nutritious diet, which contains vegetables, fruits and whole grains. Iron and calcium rich food items should also be consumed for the healthy development of your fetus.
- Active lifestyle: Try to exercise daily. Include light permissible yoga and also light walks during your pregnancy. You can also join a yoga fitness class for expecting mothers. This can make your body flexible and ready for a normal delivery.
- Water: Drink at least 8 to 10 glasses of water every day to keep yourself hydrated during your pregnancy.
- Stress: Pregnancy can be extremely stressful. This can take a toll on your body and also on your unborn child's health. Also too much stress can make labor a difficult experience, as the pelvic muscles might not expand for the baby to pass through.
- Avoid smoking and alcohol consumption: Tobacco is very harmful and might lead to birth defects in your child. Alcohol also acts as a poison. Intake of these substances should be avoided completely.
- Prenatal class: Joining a prenatal class can be very helpful because you get to learn about giving birth and the things, which your body will be required to do during labor. This can come handy during the delivery.
- Breathing exercise: During labor it is possible that you can experience shortness of breath. Practicing breathing exercises will help you prepare for a normal delivery.
These tips should be known by every expectant mother so that the strenuous process of a normal delivery is eased out.
I am 26 old married woman, I have serious issue of vaginal skin tearing and cracking whenever my husband penetrates. He takes a lot of care while doing so. He uses condoms every time as we are not planned for kids. So we cannot use oil lubricants. My vaginal area seems to be very delicate, please suggest how get rid of this. I experience vaginal infections frequently whenever there is a white discharge. I use wash and candid Vgel ointment for infection.
Is very difficult at the age of 38 to get pregnant for second child if you are over weight. First should I try to reduce weight and then try or how come already 2 ivf cycle fail.
She is one month pregnant and she take mankind unwanted kit but still his periods is not come so I want to know that she is still pregnant or not and which medicine she taken to stop pregnancy.
I delivered a twin before 4 months and both died after a week so my breast milk dried up and now from some days my urine is of yellow colour which haunted me. Please tell me isn't this any problem Thanks.
My periods is 10 days late. There is a burning sensation in my vagina. Could the delay be because I got any infection? Or due to any other reason.
I have infected galactocele 25 cc in my right Breast, will it be cured by medicine? My baby is now one month.
My age is 22 yrs and I am female. My mother had cancer in her right breast in april may of the year 2009. My gynecologist suugested me after seeing the ultrasound report to go for needle test as my mother is having. But I dont want what should I do please tell me by seeing the ultrasound report. I have ultrasond of my breast and report is- my righy breast showsa well defined hypoechoic sol of16x10mm at 11'o' clock in periareolar region of upper outer quadrent and a small subcm cyst at 1'o' clock. There is no e/o ductal ectasia. No e/o puckering or adhesion to overlying skin and soft tissue-underlying muscle plane are also well preserved. Axilla: few subcm axillary lymph nodes with preserved hila noted in right axilla. Impression: high resolution sonography of both breast reveal features s/o fibroadenoma and simple cyst in right breast-adv fnac corelation. Am I having cancer or not wether I should go for needle test please reply me.
Hello. Once prolactin hormone levels decrease from 56 to 7.76, should I go for injections for eggs or should I wait for pregnancy without injections or any other treatment.
I'm Having severe burning sensation in vagina during urination, and have got little fever, also feeling vomiting, my periods are due in next 24 hrs. I had sex with my husband yesterday.
How may I loose my weight? My wife is pregnant on 3 month running. Is there any chance to sex with her?
Green Tea Advantages
Consumed for thousands of years, green tea has provided delicious medicinal benefits - mass management, disease fighting, energy boosting and stress reducing - too many cultures around the globe. Studies to show that the components found in such a small little teabag can do wonders for your body. If you look at the ingredients list for any fat burning supplement, chances are that green tea will be on there too.
Green tea contains a lot of ingredients like caffeine, theobromine, saponins, theophylline, vitamins and epigallocatechin that individually have several health benefits.
Some of the main advantages of consuming green tea.
Helps you lose mass
Keeps cholesterol in balance
Helps control diabetes
Remove toxins and free radicals
Helps you sleep better
I am 25 year old female I need help as I am pregnant and I feel very week feeble my bp is also very low. I always have blackouts specially when I stand up. please help me to to feel fit during my pregnancy I am in my 2nd trimester. I feel everything stings a lot cause of that I can not even eat anything. I face gastric problem.
Actinomycosis is a condition which is caused due to a bacteria called actinomycetaceae bacteria.
One interesting thing to know about actinomycosis is that the sort of bacteria which are responsible for it are almost always present in the human body. As a matter of fact, the bacteria are present and live in the linings of the mouth, the throat and the digestive system. In the case of women, it is also present in their vagina. Men fall prey to actinomycosis more than women. Also this disease is more common among adults.
There is nothing wrong or threatening at all when it comes to being a host to these bacteria, unless there is a cut in the body and they are given the ripe opportunity to enter the body to a deeper level. The condition of actinomycosis often lasts for a long time. But since it is not contagious, there is little need to worry about a transfer of actinomycosis from one person to another. This is due to the fact that the bacteria cannot survive outside the body as it is of the anaerobic type.
When a person has actinomycosis, some of the prominent symptoms include draining sores on the skin, coughing as well as chest pain. In addition to these, you may also notice lumps beginning to appear on the face of the affected person, a sudden weight loss, fatigue and fever. Sometime you may also see a few abscesses or scar tissues as symptoms to the disease.
Some of the preventive measures which one may take includes reduction in alcohol consumption, following healthy practises which also means following a regular diet routine, and avoiding any dental problems.
But even after all such precautionary steps, if you’re diagnosed with actinomycosis, antibiotics may become your best bet. Some of the popular ones which doctors prescribe to their patients are tetracycline and erythromycin. There are side effects to consuming these medicines as a person can have a rash or diarrhoea when these medicines are consumed.
Also the time required to treat actinomycosis is long. In fact, a person can expect it to be up to a year until he or she is completely cured. Depending on how bad the situation is, the lumps which are caused due to actinomycosis may also need to be removed through a surgery. However, before you decide to go for a treatment to cure actinomycosis, consult a qualified doctor and follow his / her advice.