Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Jignasha PatelYour feedback matters!
I'm a sportsperson and I generally spend a lot of hours under sun while practicing n my skin has became very dark rough and dead along with pimple marks. I'm quite concerned about my skin and darkening of it. What should I do?
I have got oily skin but want to remove it forever from the face. What I must need to apply on my face to get rid of oiliness?
I have a scare like pigment mark on both side of my chin. Is there any medicine which can make it disappear. I am male aged 60 plus. Will homeopathy help?
I have red pimples on my face and its a very long time I am suffering from I have used many creams and face washes but not result came up and they pain very much.
1) I am 27 years old, female and hands are very dark and cracks, I use body lotion like vaseline and ponds etc but still that cracks is in my hand. Looking so dark, my face looking white but my hand only looking dark. So please doctor advice me for the same. 2) My nose and dimple in that place so much of whiteness is occur daily I remove in wet cloth, what permanent solutions. After in that place its became a very dark also so pls advice me doctor.
I am 25 years old man, I have fungal infection between my thigh last two years, when use clotrimazole cream I can get satisfaction for a week after that it will come back, then what I will do? it will effect my marriage life?
I am 4 months pregnant. Pls suggest some foods for both me and my baby. How do I take care of my skin and hair even after birth of the child.Please tell.
I have black sport in my face as well as pimples. I have used scarb and face wash. But I am not satisfied. Please suggest me face wash for my face.
I am having too many hairs growing on my full body (hands, private parts, legs and even on hips). I have even trimmed them once earlier but now they seems to be growing to the greater extent. Is there any way to make my body hairs free. Or at least stop their growth.
My teenage sister wants to use nail polish but I have heard that many nail polishes contain formaldehyde and can cause cancer. Is it safe for my sister to use it?
My hair is continuously falling and I do not know what to do? Please sir suggest me for available medicine! In my past questions many doctors say weisbaden, german heaper sulph! I searched this medicine not available in online? Please help me doctor?
I have black and white heads on my face. My skin is oily. What should I do to prevent from black and white heads? Please help me.
1. To make a tomato remedy for fair skin, you can follow some easy steps such as:
- You add 2 tsp of lemon juice and 1 to 2 tomatoes into a blender.
- You add gram flour (besan) to it.
- You blend well to create a smooth paste.
- You apply this paste on the face.
- Then you keep for 20 minutes.
- You wash off with the cool water.
2. Choose a sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of 15 or higher. If you have fair skin, you should consider choosing a higher minimum SPF of 30 to 50. Apply 1 ounce (a golf ball-sized amount) of sunscreen 30 minutes before going outside, and then reapply every 2 hours or after swimming, sweating, or toweling off.
3. Mix 1 teaspoon each of honey and milk, and apply the paste over your face and neck. Apply a paste of 1 teaspoon turmeric powder and 3 teaspoons fresh lemon juice on darkened skin. Beat an egg well and apply the fluffy mixture to your face. Wash it off after it's dry.