Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
1. Heart conditions: to begin with, viagra cannot be ingested by anyone and everyone. If you are a patient of any kind of cardiovascular diseases and have been prescribed drugs that contain nitrate, then viagra is not for you. This drug can hinder the work of the medicine and cause some serious side effects, which may make your chronic ailment even more problematic and severe.
2. Side effects: viagra tends to have a lot of side effects for people and does not work efficiently in such cases. One of the most prominent side effects includes prolonged and persistent headache, which can actually last days. Also, the patients may suffer from temporary colour blindness and may not be able to tell colours like yellow and orange apart.
3. Narrow blood vessels: when a man gets an erection, the blood usually flows at a rapid rate into the penis so that the member increases in terms of size, thickness and length, with subtle changes in the colour as well. This happens through the blood vessels where the blood flows in from. These are known as in and out vessels. If these vessels happen to be too narrow for a patient, then the erection will not be able manifest. This is also one of the primary reasons why viagra does not work for some people.
4. Arteries: one of the other reasons why viagra may not work is the arteries. If the arteries are too narrow and not strong enough, then they will not be able to support the flow of blood for the erection to happen. This can cause problems in achieving and maintaining an erection, in which case viagra cannot work properly.
5. Drug intolerance: the primary work of viagra is to help the blood vessels in relaxing. Yet, it is possible that the patient may develop some amount of intolerance towards the drug that will end up restricting its action.
There are many instances when a drug like viagra may not work. In such cases, you can turn to long term therapy or ask your doctor about any alternative medication for the condition.
My age is 27, married one yr b4. I ve pcod problem, what medicine I can take to get pregnant. Am using regestrone tab now.
I am 36 yrs old female, very energetic and everything I do but I am not at all sex oriented, or never sexually aroused. Me married and have 6 yrs old kid.
I am having my period problem since 2010. The two days am getting totally out of control. Am suffering in uncontrollable vomiting with belly ache. I can't eat any thing also. After doctor prescription I did a ultra sound scanning. The report says that there may be a right ovarian cyst. My weight is not also not increasing from 45 kg since 2012. I am having a lot of pimple in my face also. What should I do? kindly suggest,
Hello Actually I have a question about my wife. She had a private problem. During sex pain occurs in her vagina regularly. Many time pain occurs in outer edges and some times inside in it. Please suggest any medicine for this.
I wanted to ask if I would sex with my girl friend with out any protection and I doubt that she might get pregnant and she took precautions tablet so do that have any side effect.
Hello doctor my first baby is 7 years. He is very naughty and undecipline child. So mane 2nd chance nahi liya. But doctor sabhi jane bolate hai 2child hone chihiye and hame bhi kabhi kabhi lagta hai wo akela rah jayega .but I can not decide them ki what can I do .kuch bolate hai 2nd chance le lo and kuch bolate hai ab mat lo pura genration gap ho jayega dono child mai .i m so confused. And what can I do kuch bhi samaj nahi raha.
I have gone through c section, every thing was ok before it but unfortunately the baby died after few minutes, he had dark patches on his forehead, eyes and at the back of head and they looked like open wound, the doctors did not tell the reason, we are also confused if every thing was ok before going through c section then why did the baby die. Can I still be able to give birth to a healthy baby as my age is 45. Does age effect the health of the child.
What can I do if I'HV too much burning in my vulva region after doing rough sex? please help me out.
My wife is having regular delay in periods. She usually get cycles in 45 days and many times in 60 days. Whether we need to consult the doctor.
I have a problem if white discharge n I feel wet while sitting on table at ma school time what can I do to get rid from this thing.
A mundane life is something every person dreads. While people fail to find time to indulge in modes of entertainment regularly, there's a handy way to relieve them of stress. The key to remedy their woes is in their own hands. If you have been trying to reach after such a solution for long, forget the forage and laugh your way to glory. Hundreds of people, consciously or unconsciously, have been benefitted by the positive effects of laughter. So, the next time you see a swarm of people laughing in the nearby park you should probably join them.
The following statistics state the health benefits of laughter:
- Laughing can help you burn calories: If you want to burn some calories the easiest way is to laugh for more than a while. Laughing for a few minutes can effectively burn ten to forty kilocalories. In order to make this kind of progress last, a person needs to laugh for an hour each day. Laughing can also reduce fifty percent of your anxiety thus heightening your energy levels.
- Laughing allows you to see from a different perspective: Being absorbed in your subjective perspective can be very bad for the decisions you make. Humor encourages you to maintain constructive distance from a problem in order to come up with a different perspective. In over seventy percent cases of clinical depression, humor has prevented patients from being overwhelmed by occurrences.
- Your cardiac health can be improved through humor: Being happy keeps your heart happy. So many people cannot workout even if they wish to. Severe injuries or other illnesses could hinder a person's intention of exercising regularly. They should laugh to treat their cardiac conditions. Laughing can make your heart pump as much as walking at an unhurried pace does.
- Laughter can increase the number of T cells: T cells are cells that make up a person's immune system. Laughing puts T cells in action and they immediately start defending your body against infections and diseases. Laughing can treat sixty percent of the common diseases human beings contract. One can deal with the threat of common cold or viral fever through his or her knack for humor.
- Laughter can deal with hypertension: Hypertension is a threatening condition faced by millions. Not caring for high blood pressure levels can result either in a stroke or a heart attack. The simple way to control hypertension is to laugh as much as possible.
I am 44 year old married female suffering from pain at a point in the lower part of my right breast. I am also feeling sick as if fever with total body pain since two months. My period cycle is 28 days and discharging clotted blood at the starting of the period of every month. Kindly suggest me for treatment. I am very afraid of breast cancer.
When cupping therapy removes the spoiled and senile corpuscles and the impurities from the blood, and it increases blood flow in all tissues and organs, consequently in the liver tissue. So, the liver cells will be activated and then the whole liver will be activated to perform its other functions in a complete performing. It will transform the cholesterol and the excessive triglycerides by its metabolic function, and stores the excessive sugar in blood with help from the pancreas in reducing glucose level to normal one in the diabetics. And the liver will be more active in rescuing the body from poisons, this activate all its systems including the brain and nervous system so the general health of body is better. It also heightens the regeneration of spoiled tissues in the body because the liver is responsible for the production of the necessary protein for continuation of life and growth, it is clear that cupping therapy is a cure or main improving of all hepatic problems including all types of hepatitis, and prevents from or curing the hypertension of the portal vein and all resulting dangerous problems.
In a study led by Dr Lisa Moran, from the University of Adelaide’s Robinson Research Institute and Monash University’s Monash Centre for Health Research Implementation, researchers looked at the relationship between vitamin D and PCOS.
Low vitamin D commonly found in overweight women
They found PCOS alone is not associated with vitamin D deficiency but that low vitamin D is commonly found in overweight women.
Dr Moran says the study was the first time researchers looked at the interactions between vitamin D, inflammation and mood disorders in women with PCOS.
Dr Moran said the common endocrine condition affects up to 21 per cent of reproductive-aged women and it can be associated with a wide range of reproductive, metabolic and psychological side effects.
“Depression, anxiety and inflammation are common side effects experienced by women with PCOS, and vitamin D deficiency has been associated with both mood disorders and inflammation in the general population. So we wanted to investigate the relationship between vitamin D deficiency and PCOS,” she said.
Not directly linked to vitamin D deficiency
Dr Moran said they found PCOS is not directly linked to vitamin D deficiency.
“We found for the first time that there is an association between vitamin D levels with both depression and inflammation in overweight women, regardless of whether they have PCOS or not,” said Dr Moran.
“We also found that vitamin D deficiency was common in women generally and there were no differences in vitamin D levels between women with and without PCOS,” she said.
Dr Moran said these findings support further research into treating depression with vitamin D supplements, particularly in women with PCOS.
“Further research is needed into the link between vitamin D, inflammation and depression in order to develop the best prevention and treatment measures, but this is an important finding,” she said.
The findings of this research were published in the journal Gynecological Endocrinology.