Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Jennifer MonteiroYour feedback matters!
I am suffering form diabetes for last three years but I am not able to keep my sugar level in control. What should I do for keeping my sugar level in control.
I am 45 years old and i am a sugar patient and i have much bodypains etc it is very uneasy for me how can I control.
A female friends aged 23 yrs, suffering from bone TB and her treatment is under process since January 2016 from Lucknow and is about to shift in Delhi and want to continue her DOTS course from Delhi. Can you please suggest Government DOTS center from where she can continue her treatment.
I have a lot of dandruff in my hair and also my hair get weekend kindly suggest me some homeopathy medicine.
I am a 23 years man, everyday when I put my finger in to my nose I can find blood stains from my left nose. This is happening from past some days. Some times it will be dry and some times it will be wet. And I have a pain in my left side of head. Is it all correlated? Or anything to worry?
I m deepak. I have some sexual prblm I have newly coupled but I loose my self quickly. And she not satisfy from my this nature. How I can grow my sexual timing and loose penis also?
Hi i am 29 year old male & my height 5.89 weight 120 kg with big boobs like ladies and my hip 48 inch I want to reduce all my body fat boobs size and tummy, hip so please do advice me doctor for my best feature slim life and sex life.
i brush two times per day but my teeth are continuously yellow colour i. E teeth upper layer are continue removing. Which doing to back to my white layer on teeth.
I was lifting a brick (normal mud brick) for my weight lifting training. Recently I faced pain in my little finger especially when I was writing. So I consulted a orthopaedic, he said that the ulnar nerve was moving back and touching the bone and this being the reason for my pain. He also said it cannot be recovered naturally and if it goes worse then surgery is needed, till then need to stay like now avoiding the pressure and changing some posture. I am very much worried. Please tell me is there any way to correct this and If I leave lifting weights does it get recovered within some time frame? Can it come to normal permanently?
THE BASIC CAUSE BEING UNCLEAN BASIC REMEDY IS ALSO THE SAME KEEP CLEAN , REGULAR CHEWING , CONSUMPTION OF TOBACCO RELATED STUFF eg CHEWING SMOKING WILL ADD TO THE SMELLS. ANS AGAIN STOP BAD HABBITS, USE STANDARD TOOTH PASTE, BRUSH N USE CORRECT TECHNIQUE CONSULT DENTIST FOR DEMON. MOST OF UR PROB OF BAD BREATH WUOLD B SOLVED.
IN NEXT WILL DISCUSS OTHER CAUSES
One’s pregnancy is a time when one must be extremely vigilant about a proper diet and good exercise regime that will benefit the child and mother in equal measure. A balanced diet during pregnancy and enough of it is essential for your child to develop and grow in a healthy manner. You need to up your daily intake by 300 to 350 calories per day. Women carrying twins require 500 calories extra each day. Despite the fact that nausea during the initial months of pregnancy can make this troublesome, try to eat a properly balanced diet and take prenatal vitamins.
Here is a guide to a healthy diet during pregnancy:
- Eat a variety of food items to get a good amount of the nutrients, which your body requires. 3 main meals and 3 small meals should be taken each day.
- Pick fruits and ingredients that are high in fiber like whole grain breads, oats, beans, pasta and rice. In case you take a fiber supplement, increase the dose you take, slowly. This can get rid of gas and cramping. It is just as essential to drink enough fluids when you increase your fiber consumption.
- Ensure you are getting enough vitamins and minerals daily. Your specialist can suggest an over-the-counter supplement or recommend a prenatal vitamin for you.
- Eat and drink no less than four servings of dairy items and calcium-rich food products a day to guarantee that you are getting at least 1,000 milligrams of calcium on a daily basis.
- Eat at least three servings of iron-rich foods such as spinach, beans, lean meat and breakfast cereals every day to ensure that you are getting 27 milligrams of iron each day.
- While you are pregnant, you will require 220 micrograms of iodine a day to guarantee for your child's brain and sensory system growth. Look for dairy items like milk, cheese, and yogurt. In addition, baked potatoes, cooked beans, limited portions of fish like cod, salmon, and shrimp can be very healthy.
- Consume at least one good source of vitamin C consistently. For instance, oranges, grapefruits, strawberries, papaya, broccoli, cauliflower, brussel sprouts, green peppers, tomatoes and mustard greens. Pregnant women require 80 to 85 milligrams of vitamin C a day.
- Every pregnant woman needs one milligram of folate each day to counteract neural tube defects like spina bifida. Folic acid is an essential choice when you are pregnant.
- Consume at least one source of vitamin A each day. Sources of vitamin A are carrots, pumpkins, sweet potatoes, spinach, water squash, turnip greens, beet greens, apricots, and melon.