Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Jeethendra PatilYour feedback matters!
Suffering with the severe pain in my lower back and pain passes through my hip and legs. And Also suffering gynecological issues (heavy white bleeding and chest pain).
Helo Dr. meri grandmother ko cervical hai or unhe chakkar àate hai pls kuch bataiye unhe pain nhi hai kahin bhi bs chakkar aate hai jb soti hai ya uth kar bethti hai tb pls suggest me medicine.
I am unable to bear weight on my healed ankle fracture (fracture four years ago). Climbing stairs is a problem. I get pain inside my bone, sharp stabbing pain. This stabbing pain stays for a week or so with no movement and goes away after a week of rest but returns when I climb stairs (put weight on the ankle). Please advise.(The X-ray and MRI reports are normal).
I suddenly started feeling cold and headache. Then within an hour complete body ache. Majorly joints. Upper back next, knees shoulders etc; Now 103 fever. But appetite is OK. I m feeling hungry too. Can you kindly suggest what should be the remedy.
I am 26 years old getting back pain. My body is curvy (gym). Last 2 years I working as a service engineer. Tooo much of roaming.
Am suffering from Lt knee Lock since last 2 months MRI taken on May 12 revealed there is Multiple Ligaments problem of which 2 Partial Tear & 2 sprained (Tear in ACL & LCL) presently wearing Hinges Brace & undergoing physiotherapy but it started paining while walking & lting on bed keeping leg straight. kindly suggest d how it will get unlocked.
I am 22 yr Girl suffering from lower back pain due to l4 l5 lsi mild disc bulge revealed in mri. What to do. I am a student.
Hi I'm deepak 22 years old. I get the problem of neurocysticercosis in my head in right granuloma. For first I experienced numbness in my left hand after that unnecessarily movement followed by unconsciousness. My EEG stands normal. Now Dr. Gave me albendazole 300 three times a day for fourteen days. Now they are giving me sodium dilation 300 mg and folic acid 5 mg. I am pretty not sure that I'm getting the right treatment. So pls guide me is it right or not.
I have little pain in my left knee due to which I am not able to run n have to walk slowly. I haven't got any injury in last 10 years.
What exercises are good to protect your joints? The best choices are low-impact options like walking, bicycling, and swimming. That's because high-impact, pounding, and jarring exercises can increase the risk of joint injuries and may slowly cause cartilage damage. Light weight-lifting exercises should also be included. But if you already have arthritis, first speak with your physiotherapist.
I am 22 year old, My doctor told me its a muscular pain but it is not going from 4-5 months. Afterwards I visited pain management center they told me its a myofascial pain in chest. Does myofascial pain totally goes away?
I'm 25 year old. I have knee pain. I show my Dr. He suggest me that Calcium tablet but still have pain on both knee. I feel nee sometime only When I walk heavy. What I should do.
My father has back pain from past 2year he consult many doctors but nothing found please give some tip for my father.
My right knee suddenly started to pain when sitting down it comes and goes what to do I am victor 45years male no other illness and not on any medication pls suggest.
In Ayurveda, joint pain is known as 'Sandhigata Vata'. Arthritis and Joint pain are among the most prevalent problems faced by adults, mostly old people. As per ayurveda, 'vata dosha' Is responsible for joint pains and other discomforts associated with it. Natural remedies and proper lifestyle techniques can be utilized to balance the 'vata' to lessen the occurrence and severity of joint pain. Factors including,old age, obesity, injury and strenuous physical activities (that require a lot of joint movements) are responsible for disturbing the balance of your 'vata'.
The following are some ayurvedic home remedies that can be utilized to treat joint pain.
- Massage therapy: Warm coconut, castor, mustard, olive or garlic oil can be utilized to massage the affected areas to lessen the intensity of pain. If you massage the affected joints with natural oils, it improves blood circulation and relaxes the swelling and stiffness in the region.
- Hot & Cold Compress: Cold and hot compresses can be utilized to ease your joint pain effectively. Heat compression decreases the pain, increases the blood circulation and relaxes the swollen joints and muscles. On the other hand, cold therapy lessens the inflammation of the affected joint. Place hot and cold towel alternatively on the affected area to achieve immediate relief from persistent pain.
- Fenugreek: Ingest a teaspoon of ground fenugreek seeds and drink a glass of lukewarm water. Fenugreek has anti inflammatory and antioxidant properties that make it effective for joint pains.Follow this remedy every morning on a regular basis to achieve optimal results.
- Turmeric: Add a pinch of turmeric and a teaspoon of honey in a glass of lukewarm water and drink this solution on a regular basis for a week. Turmeric contains anti inflammatory and antioxidant properties, which makes it an excellent remedy for treating joint pains.
- Apple cider vinegar: Add 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar and a little honey to a cup of lukewarm water. Drink this solution twice daily, before your meals. Apple cider vinegar has alkalizing effect, which makes it an effective remedy to remove the toxins that are responsible for causing joint pain.
- Healthy diet: A balanced diet that comprises a lot of green leafy vegetables and fresh seasonal fruits is good for your joints. The uncontrolled intake of fatty food, dairy products, and high sodium diet must be avoided in order to avoid arthritis and joint pain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.