Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gastroenterologists in India. You will find Gastroenterologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gastroenterologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Jayesh SoniYour feedback matters!
I'm facing problem of digestion. Doctors suggests syrups but they were not helpful. Please give me tips to reduce. And I'm also having gas trouble.
My heart beet are so increse all time & I have last 3 monthe accedik problem . My back pain and chest pain are some time Wat I will do for this problem
I am suffering from uper epigastric region pain, heart burn with acidity and feeling off discomfort.
I have chest pain whenever I bend down or stretch my body I feel the pain on my chest. I think it is due to acid reflux. Could you please suggest the remedy.
Do acidity cause back pain. And I'm having sleeping problem I always feel tired and always feel sleepy. And I will b always anxious. How to reduce anxiousness.
I am 36 years old guy, I am having problem of dark colour stools after every 1 or 2 months. And having acidity problem. Do suggest any treatment. Having done stool test for occued blood but the result is negative everytime.
I am 23 years old female have irregular mensis and facial hair, hair loss, gastric problem and have thyroid and pcos too what type of harmonal problem am I suffering from how will get cured.
My friend is suffering from Celiac disease. Allergy from wheat products. Have pain in stomach when he eats something of wheats. What to do?
I have bad bloating and gastric problem from past 3 days due to which I have bad gastric and stomach ache pls advise something to get relief from this.
I am having problem with acidity what type of food can avoid, what type of fruit can stop acidity please tell some solution I am in tension.
I am 59yr old having heat body. I have hyper acidity problem, due to this during winter I have heavy burning sensation between stomach.
I am 22 years old I have hyper Acidity since last 2 day I have take medicine from Doctor, but not get any satisfied result so please give up me right instructions to get well soon.
In modern day societies of intense stress and work pressure, the average diet mostly comprises of street foods, packaged fast foods and processed foods. Such stress and overexposure to a lot of toxins (present in the processed food, fast foods, and street foods) disable the liver from performing its primary function of cleansing the toxic materials through the skin, the respiratory and the digestive system. Besides, this overexposure to toxins also disrupts bile formation, which hinders the absorption of necessary nutrients, resulting in a severe disruption in health. Also, liver is responsible for the proper functioning of the eyes, the brain, the kidneys and the joints in the body. Thereby, it is necessary to include these 7 foods in your diet which help to detoxify your liver from the excessive toxins and allow it to function properly.
- Avocado: Avocados contain a rich amount of the antioxidant glutathione, which helps the liver to fight against the toxins.
- Garlic: Garlic contains a rich amount of selenium and allicin, which helps to cleanse the liver. A little amount of garlic helps in the activating liver enzymes which in turn helps to eliminate the toxins from the body.
- Green tea: Green tea contains a rich amount of the plant antioxidant known as Catechin, which help the liver to function properly. It also helps to protect the liver from the toxins.
- Beets and Carrots: Beets and carrots contain a rich amount of beta - carotenes and plant flavonoids which help to regulate the overall function of the liver.
- Turmeric: A little amount of turmeric in your daily meal helps in the cleansing the liver by helping the enzymes to get rid of the toxic carcinogens.
- Green Vegetables: Green Vegetables like spinach, bitter gourd and chicory contains a rich amount of detoxifying components, which helps in the neutralization of heavy metals which in turn regulates the cleansing ability of the liver. Green vegetables also help in the simulation of the flow of bile.
- Grape Fruit: Grapefruits contain a rich amount of vitamin C and antioxidants which initiates the cleansing process of the liver. Grapefruits also help in the formation of enzymes that destroys toxins like carcinogens.