Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Jayesh ShahYour feedback matters!
I am 19 weeks pregnant. I have white discharge. Use fujivag cl. Not know Wt type of infection. Yeast, fungle, .How to know? And white discharge is still continue. This is my second pregnancy. First I had twins pregnancy. Pretem delivery at 25 week because of water break ING. This time I want to care. Wt I should do for white discharge? Please ans me.
Over time, in our day-to-day lives, we keep dumping external factors like stress, pollution, etc. Inside our bodies. After it goes beyond your limits, there comes a time when the body needs to be cleansed, for it to function smoothly. Our body and our mind both go through a lot, for which detox is required from time to time. So, how does one know that the body needs detox? the body lets you know, and this is how:
1. Depression: you mood starts failing you and you feel stressed all the time. Depression seems to be looming over your head. You start eating wrong and eating more. Detox will not help cure clinical depression, however a mind detox helps rejuvenate the mind and allow positivity to flow in. A short vacation or even a staycation helps a lot. And if you have very less time, just take an afternoon off and spend it doing what you love the most.
2. Constipation: this is the sign that your stomach needs cleansing. You've been eating a lot of trash and the foods going inside you are not supporting proper digestion. A good cleanse with clean your colon completely, along with the digestive tract. This will help you digest better.
3. Laziness: if you are feeling fatigued and drained of energy even after a good night's sleep, and/or throughout the day, there is not much cup after cup of coffee can do. In fact, caffeine only makes the situation worse. In such a situation, it is advised that you go for a body and mind detox to get rid of all the toxins in the body.
4. Losing focus: we all lose focus at times. But if this is becoming a constant feature and the mental fog is just not lifting, this is your body telling you how desperately it needs a detox. Listen to your body and free yourself from the toxins.
5. Weight gain: unexplained weight gain and then inability to lose weight is a big concern, especially the inability part. This is an indication that you need to wipe the slate clean and start afresh. Cleanse your mind and body, and then start on your path of losing weight.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on consult.
Hi doctor, I am 8 weeks 2 days pregnant and seen the Brady heartbeat and fetal pole today only in transvaginal scan. Is my baby doing good? And my doctor told me come on Sunday for next scan. My concern is everyone else are seeing the heartbeat and fetal pole by 6 weeks in tvs.
I am 24years married I am taking unwanted pregnant I want to remove please sugest me just 10 day pregnant.
She has tested today for pregnancy and the result from the test was positive. Last month in June she had periods twice hence missing her periods in July and still not got any signs of it. What and how to proceed further in order to confirm pregnancy?
Hello I had sex with an married women she has one child and her husband still alive we are engaging in regular sex she don't have any STDs if we enjoy like this means is there any problems means STDs acute she is having sex with her husband also we r not using condoms if it is any problem in future.
Get into a routine — go to the pool, hit the gym, join a spin class or set a regular run and do some planned exercise. Make it social by getting someone to join you.
Limit the time you spend watching TV or sitting in front of a computer during leisure time.
Move yourself — use active transportation to get places. Whenever you can, walk, bike, or run instead of taking the car.
Spread your sessions of moderate to vigorous aerobic activity throughout the week. Do at least 10 minutes of physical activity at a time.
Join a team — take part in sports and recreation activities in groups. You’ll make new friends and get active at the same time.
Taking a large no. of medications often leads to a dry mouth. Increase your fluid intake or ask your dentist about an artificial saliva product or chew sugarless gum after a meal to keep your mouth moist.
Dr. Has advised punarva mandur, kanchanar guggul, kumbhajatu twoi tab each two times daily, 2/3 times green tea along with diet control for my wife 53 yrs, 5'3, weight 136 kg, bp & sugar control med allopathic) c'nt do exercise and walking, Dr. Says water consistency is much more, body has swelling, are these medicines r good for her and what should she eat/ drink?
Some tips from Ayurveda (7)
1. Luecoderma - In all types of skin diseases take Deccoction on Maha Manjisthadi kwath 10 ml twice a day and use Catechu Powder for internal and external Use.
2. Cholera – Keep to take lots on lemon Sharbat and Sanjivani vati 2 tabs twice a day.
3. Tuberculosis – In any condition of Tuberculosis you can take Milk, Butter, Ghee, Meat of Goat with proper regular medications.
4. Eczema : Apply boiled leaves of Neem Tree as externally and take 10 ml Neem leaves juice twice a day.
On previous month I mean September I got periods on 23rd and now today is 30th of October I still did not got my periods. I am really very very very tensed. please help m out with a perfect solution.
Im 35 yrs old my periods become irregular. Im unmarried so that im quite worried about it please give me solution for this and my reports are also normal.
Hi, me and my bf had a sex last month with protection but in last we removed protection and had sex, but he didn't ejaculate, and I got my periods a bit delay of 3-4 days, now will I get pregnant.
I am pregnant and I have a baby of one year. Now I want to stop breast feeding but what to do if I get pain in breast after stop feeding.
Hi my wife age is 25 and she is in 12 weeks pregnant, she has 10.8 only hemoglobin, is this any major issue, if its issue how she can get back to normal level, please advise what type food need to take for this issue.
As summers are setting in, do increase your water intake. But be aware that too much of lemon also erodes teeth like areated drinks. If your intake of areated and citrus drinks is more then use a staw which will lessen direct exposure of teeth to chemicals. Rubbing lemon slices on teeth. Vodka drink is also very harmful for teeth. Take care of your teeth.