Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Jayesh ShahYour feedback matters!
I did a unprotected sex with my bf and with hrs I take i-pill. Is there is any chance to get pregnant and in how much days my periods gets back if I am not pregnant. Please help is it any chances of pregnancy.
Wife n I are trying to get pregnant for last 10 months. Today is day 27 of her cycle and so far no period. However she has now got a chronic dry cough (no phlegm) which looks like a throat inflammation as her throat is aching. She has been taking hot water, honey, ginger, gargling (with tantum) for last 3 days, but not helping. Can she take Montair FX for easing her throat inflammation or is there another medicine or natural remedy that is safe to take, In case she could be pregnant this cycle?
Homeopathic treatment is one of the most natural and effective modes of treatment for a number of diseases and disorders. However, there should be a restriction on certain kinds of food when you are under homeopathic medication. Homeopathic medicines are consumed orally, and the tiny globules get absorbed in the oral cavity, and thus it is recommended that you keep away from food substances with a strong smell and taste. If a minimum gap is not maintained between having food and taking of the medicines, effective results will not be provided.
It has been explained that if you do not intake any food material half an hour before and after taking homeopathic medicines, no harm is done on the effect of the medicine. There is a controversy regarding coffee and homeopathic medicines, but coffee is quite safe to have, but you must keep the timing in mind and maintain the half an hour gap. The same applies to onions, garlic, ginger and other strong-smelling food items. However, in the case of certain homeopathic medicines, coffee acts like an antidote. This is because there are medicines, which are prepared using coffee in crude and roasted forms. You should ask your homeopath about it when he gives you a certain homeopathic medicine.
As long as you are following the half an hour before and after rule, there are no such food restrictions when you are under homeopathic medication. However, in case of certain diseases where the homeopathic cure is used, the intake of several common food items increases the intensity of the disease. For this, you must take several dietary precautions until you start experiencing results from homeopathic medicines.
Foods to be avoided when taking homeopathic treatment for below diseases:
- Respiratory disorders: While you are undergoing a homeopathic treatment for respiratory disorders such as cough and cold, avoid cold drinks, ice cream or any chilled food item.
- Skin disorders: In case of skin disorders, you should avoid rich, spicy food or artificially flavored food of any kind. You should also abstain from non vegetarian food if you want homeopathic medicines to work effectively.
- Gastrointestinal disorders: Keep away from spicy and pungent food and also avoid fried, oily foods while taking homeopathic medicines for gastrointestinal problems. Alcohol should also be abstained from.
- Vitiligo: For effective homeopathic treatment for vitiligo, avoid eating unripe, sour fruits. Avoid anything sour such as curd or yoghurt. Also consume fewer amounts of fish and seafood.
Usually, there are no such food restrictions for homeopathic medicines as long as you maintain the half an hour rule, before and after the intake of a homeopathic medicine.
Hello Doctor, I have conceived so now 2 months has covered and I confirmed from my doctor all these days I feel like nausea, dizziness, and drowsiness all of sudden from morning i am not at all feeling anything. I am feeling like normal so I am confusing that is I got miscarriage or what and I have so much back pain. Please give any feed back for this problem. awaiting for your early response. Thank you in advance.
Hi doctor ,i am 26 years old, my LMP dec 20th ,2 days before I went scan, actually according lmp I am 8 th week pregnant but scan shows its 5 weeks 5 days? Is it normal? Or? What to do. Right now Dr. given nedge sr 200 tablet 1-0-1. Is it safe? And no heart beat also, so what to to do for growth?>
I am 24 year old. I had ovulation 10th day of my period. I am suffering from bleeding problem the 4th day the of ovulation. What should I do. Nd what is problem with me.
I am having fibroid inside and outside of my utres. Because of that I have not yet conceived. Can some one suggest me to removal method and cost for that fibroid? Inside the utres is 4.7 * 3.6 cms Outside is 7 * 6.4 cms.
I am 26 years old and 13 week pregnant, my doctor done USG himself and report was OK, he prescribed acucal tab and anofer tab, I have seen one of my friend she used to take natural michronised progesterone and l arginine sachet in her pregnancy, my doctor not prescribed any of these, is it OK? And 1 month before my USG shown 8 weeks pregnancy but after one month when my doctor done USG he told that it is 13 weeks, but it should be 12 weeks, is it a problem?
My mom gets blebs (blood clots) in her tongue it forms Al of a sudden and next day it breaks. I want to know if it's any underlying bleeding disorder.
Hello doctor, Am 8 months pregnant. Its my 2nd marriage. I don?t have family support. Am consider as 2nd wife. My husband was take care of well. Suddenly he got mind diversion with his old college girl friend. I had advised him very calmly. But he didn?t listen. Now he is taking advantage and saying its my life, I can live as my wish. I felt too much of stress. After few months, his girl friend had fight with him. She left him permanent. They just spoke and chat over mobile. Because she is living in abroad with her family. She realized situation and she left him suddenly. But my husband felt that, he will not get anything until he stay with me. He feel negativity towards me. He become too depressed person. Oneday he told, his mother ask him to go Sabari malai. So he told me, ? I want to go sabari malai. Also I need to be separate for sometime?. He took work from home for 3 months. Before leaving from here he told, ? I need some peace. I need change. I want to go to my friend home and I ll get back here after 2 days?. I said ok to him. Because I can sense his depressive mind state. So I agreed. 2 days left I called him regard his return date. He didn?t respond proper. After 5 days again I called he scolded me. He ask me to focus my career and pregnancy. When he was good with me he didn?t even allow me to walk little distance. He used to feed me food daily. But when this girl enter his full mind get diverted and changed. Now he could?t recover from her memories. Because of that, he is not realizing my position. Am now alone. He is saying he is having some other family problem. He can not b with me. Go to years parents place. Am trying to make him no family ll entertain all these. But he is not listening anything. Doctor am so scared of night. I could?t sleep proper. Am missing him. Now he is in native. I seriously don?t know he ll come or not. doctor can you please clarify regard his mind state? Will he come back to me for my delivery? Once he see his baby means he will not go away from me. Please help me to handle him. I need your good suggestion to make him understand my position.
Hello Respected Doctors. My wife age 29 years and I am 45 years old. I only want to know can I do foreplay during period.
Exercising regularly has many benefits for the body and many times these benefits can be life changing. It has been proved that doing exercise sets the foundations for a happy sex life as well. While exercising the brain releases endorphins the sex hormone. These hormones not only spice up the sex but also help in digestion, lower the heart rate, blood pressure and cortisol and ease the body.
Here is how exercising routinely can improve the relationship in bed and make a huge difference:
- Blood Circulation: Blood flow and the exciting sensation is very important prior to and during sex. When a person exercises regularly then there is an increase in the blood circulation and thus the blood is pumped to all parts of the body. In women who exercise, the circulation increases the fluids of the vagina which in turn helps in a quicker lubrication when in the act.
- Release of Endorphins: Having a clear mindset while having sex is very important. This is more important for women as they tend to over-ride things, thus working best when they have a clear mind and are able to concentrate only on the sexual act. When orgasm is achieved then endorphins are released which is basically a mood elevating chemical. It makes a person feel good and gives relaxed feeling of the mind and body along with euphoria. Endorphins are usually released during exercise, sports and sex. Along with the endorphins putting stress at bay and lifting the mood it also give a clear mind for the sexual activity.
- Longer and Stronger Orgasms: On average orgasm in men and women lasts for 10 and 20 seconds, respectively. With exercise one can easily extent this time, pleasure and strength of the orgasm. On contraction of the pelvic floor muscles an orgasm is achieved. When these muscles are kept strong then a longer orgasm is achieved. Sacrum is the area which supports the pelvis and spine; when it is exercised with glutes then it helps in strengthening the muscles. Also, kegels, squats, and pelvic thrusts are some of the exercises which can be done.
- Increases Self-confidence: A sexiest trait is that someone can show is that they feel good and confident about the way they look. Studies prove that people who exercise regularly and have good fitness levels display good confidence in their sexual acts and desirability.
- Exercises the Brain: It is said that a great sex usually starts in the mind and the brain is a mighty sex organ. Thus it is of utmost importance that the brain must be fed with nurturing information, so that it becomes stronger. Research backs that by simply changing the way we think can change the brain to react to situations.