Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Jayant M ShahYour feedback matters!
I want a big penis as my girlfriend is not satisfied and I discharge very fast. please tell me how to get a big penis and tell me the treatment for getting big penis and also is it safe to take some pills which they show in the adds.
I am 19 years old n I was suffering from scanty periods my doctor advised me for novelon aftr taking tst of whole abdomen n thyroid But now my periods are worst then before what to do.
I am male 29 years old, married two and half years before and trying to conceive from last 8 months. Found I have low sperm count issue of 14 million per ml (Motility is 60% and progressive is 39%) hence need your advice and treatment. Later found few tiny calcifications in both the testes and Bilateral minimal hydrocele through USG Scrotum Scan and found Fatty liver from Abdomen scan. Current medications: Taking Ashwagandha capsule, Naikaruna Capsule for the sperm count issue. Tribuline Capsule for Calcification. Please suggest are these medicines enough to increase sperm count and solve the calcification issue. Is calcification in testes causing the issue for low sperm count?
I have my regular periods. I have pcos. What are the symptoms of pcos. How to treat it. Without medication.
For healthy hair, digestive problems, good eyesight and for much more regular use aloe vera juice and amla juice empty stomach
If your child develops an eating disorder, you might be unsure about how to solve the problem and how to act on it. Eating disorders occur when your child tends to either eat in excess, or eats too less. The behavior of your child is also subjected to change because of an eating disorder. It is likely for him to get withdrawn, rude, and touchy. This makes it difficult for you to deal with them at a time when communication is necessary. Here are some essential tips that you should follow in dealing with eating disorders in children:
- You should get advice about how to talk to your child. It will help you in realizing that your child is likely to be defensive as their eating disorder is a form of coping. Hence, it is normal for a child to be reluctant about letting go of it. If your child is undergoing treatment, the treatment team has a vital role to play. However, your constant love and support are also very important.
- It is important to talk to your child about the condition, even though he cannot accept that he is having a problem. Communication is an essential part of treatment, which you should never ignore. You should not blame or judge your child, and refer proper resources to him. You have to be prepared for a negative response from your child.
- You should educate yourself properly about your eating disorder. Abstain from talking to your child about his appearance, even in the form of a compliment. Use ways for boosting your child’s self-esteem and confidence.
- Abstain from referring to weight problems and diets followed by other people. You need to assure your child that you will be there for him, no matter what. You should talk to him about activities he should get involved in, in a positive tone and approach.
- Coping with the meal times of your child suffering from an eating disorder is very important as well. Consult your child’s treatment team to know about ways of arranging your meal times ideally.
- Take your child out for shopping and agree on having meals that are acceptable, from both your and his end.
- You should have an agreement with your whole family regarding meals, which will help to set the expectations of everybody. Agree on not talking about fat content, calorie content, or portion sizes during meals.
- You must abstain from consuming low calorie food items in front of them. Try to keep the meal time atmosphere positive and light hearted. Do not focus on others during meal times and teach your child to concentrate on his own meal. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychiatrist.
When we had last sex. We had it so long and 4 time in 6 hours When she reached home her inner parts were paining and there were swelling on side of vagina entrance Her legs were also paining. I am afraid that such sex cause any type of harm. Please suggest We both enjoyed during doing it.
Respected Doctor What is CECT test? I am suffering from PCOD and doctors said that the problem will not be cured. It comes continuously. What to do doctor? I have been suffering from this abdomen pain for more than 5 years. Kindly help me doctor.
I am 42 year old. My last mensural cycle was prolonged from 25th march - april 8th which was stopped after taking regestrone 5mg for 6. 5 days. My periods started again on 20th april. What can be the possible reason?
I'm 36 weeks pregnant and had some bleeding 2 days ago. No pain or anything only some amount of bleeding which is mostly dark brown but also dark red. Went to hospital where scan and nst was done. everything was fine with the baby and nothing showed on scan too. Cervix is closed. baby heartbeat is also fine. Vaginal swabs for infection also came out negative. Then after an internal exam my gynae confirmed that i'm having a cervical polyp that is causing bleeding. She says bleeding might continue to some extent but if it increases she might pluck it off. I want to know if my bleeding will stop or it will stay till delivery? Though it is not much but it makes me get really worried. And is it really necessary to pluck it off at this time?
Diabetes is something which has become so common over the past few decades and this is said to be a cause of worry as most people don't understand how to prevent and manage it. This has led to some myths, gaining more than their fair share of popularity. So, wouldn’t it be a good idea to get to know a little more so as to separate the myths from the facts?
- Weight & watch: One of the most common myths when it comes to diabetes is the belief that a person is going to have his or her life adversely affected if he or she is overweight. While it is true that being overweight happens to be one of the risk factors related to diabetes, it is important to keep in mind the fact that there are other risk factors which are responsible, as well. Some of these factors are age and family history, as well as the ethnicity of the person. Taking this into account, it should not come as too much of a surprise to know that there are quite a few people who are not overweight, but are still fighting diabetes.
- Packaged tricks: Considering the rise in the number of people who are suffering from diabetes, this has led to food being marketed specifically for their consumption. However, in reality, whatever represents a healthy diet is sufficient for a person who is diabetic. So a diet which does not have a high amount of saturated fats and trans fats and does not go overboard with starch and sugar, but features a fair amount of lean protein works well too. All the fancy diabetic food, which a person buys, is only likely to drive a great hole in the wallet and not have any additional health benefits. Therefore, the extra spending is nowhere close to being worthwhile and should be avoided.
- Fruits punch: Many people are of the opinion that it is the processed and sugary food items, which cause diabetes and this is true to a significant extent. However, some people are of the view that since fruit is natural, diabetics can eat as much of it as they like. This is where the thinking gets dangerous. Some fruits are rich in carbohydrates and so it should be consumed in a reasonable quantity, as part of the daily meal plan. After all, too much of any good thing is bad! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an endocrinologist.
Here are some herbal tips.
Natural home remedy using flaxseeds
Eat 2 tbsp of flaxseeds every day during periods
This reduces prostaglandin levels in the body
Natural home remedy using ginger, honey, lemon and tea
Prepare black tea
Add to it ½ tsp of crushed ginger
Add 2 tsp lemon juice
Add 1 tsp honey
Drink this tea at regular intervals during the day
Natural home remedy using basil leaves
Crush a handful of basil leaves
Press the paste on a sieve to extract juice
Take 1 glass hot water
Add 2 tsp basil leave juice
Drink thrice everyday
Acupuncture treatment provides pain relief
Include in diet:
These remedies are based on the principles of Ayurveda, the ancient Indian science of healing, and are completely natural, non-invasive, and can be prepared at home. Consult your doctor if the symptoms persist.
Consult for further queries and suggestions.
When a person makes choices which are not prudent when it comes to food and exercise, he or she is only causing himself or herself problems which are contained around the waistline. As a matter of fact, these problems can also manifest themselves into not so pleasant experiences in the bedroom.
It is believed that the more overweight a person is, greater will be the impact on his or her life span. This not only affects the life expectancy or quality of life of such a person over that period of time, but the ramifications can also be seen on his or her sexual life. Here are two important issues obese people are likely to face, if they don’t watch their weight.
- Problems in conceiving: A pregnancy is something which can be a matter of great joy or equally great consternation, or a mix of both these emotions. However, women who are obese are four times more likely to have an unplanned pregnancy in comparison with their relatively fit peers.
- Libido trouble: While ailments such as diabetes and heart disease may seem to be lifestyle diseases, it can be said that they do not even leave a person’s sex life unharmed. For men, the difficulty is felt when trying to get or maintain an erection, and this can seem to be insurmountable. Similarly, female libido or interest in sex can be greatly dulled.
Obesity is something that is a growing problem in today’s world and while getting up and going out for a run or being modest with portions of food, which are consumed may seem to be things which do require a lot of motivation. The benefits which are accorded to a person’s sex life can be said to make these sacrifices well worth it!
The effects of this in the case of a person who is in a relationship can be even greater, as a study conducted by the World Health Organisation or the WHO did conclude, rather interestingly, that when a person is in a relationship, there is a rather strong correlation between the body mass index (BMI) of the partner to what he or she has. So, an effort to get healthier and to free oneself from the onerous shackles of obesity, which are pretty much the biggest kill joys, can be a wonderful and greatly rewarding experience. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
I have extreme pain during periods. What should I do to get relief during that time? I take cyclopam but it doesn't subside the pain.
I am 20 years old. Suffering from pcod. Doctor prescribed diane35. But I have another problem. Of over weight. I do exercises n take low fat food. But I can't control my weight. Pls give me necessary suggestions.
My girlfriend want to do sex with me with using protection like condom. Is it safe? 14 days before her periods?
How much safe a sex during pregnancy (20 week) running. Age 26 Years . What are the precautions should we have to take, if we can? Also observed that, a liquid discharge from breast. Is it normal or should we have to take action on it?Please tell.
Night shift workers are more likely to suffer from insomnia, fatigue, accidents, ulcers, and even certain types of cancer than those who work during the day. People also frequently gain weight when they work the night shift. Although it’s clearly not ideal, many people have no choice but to work nights. So, here are some tips on how to keep shift work from sabotaging your nutrition or your health.
5 nutrition tips for shift workers:
- Eat more protein, fewer carbs during your shift.
- Avoid sugar and sweetened beverages.
- Don’t use food as entertainment.
- Stock up on healthy foods.
- Have healthy foods readily available both at home and at work.
- Preparation is key.
- Stop unhealthy snacking.
- Stick to a schedule.
- Cut down the caffeine.
- Exercise when you can.
The benefits to your health and well-being will be well worth the extra time and effort.