Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Jayant M ShahYour feedback matters!
My wife is pregnant with fibroid and delivery date is 28th March. Blood report for ALT SGPT SERUM is 98 is this will harmful for baby and mother.
Is white discharge is common in early pregnancy or any problem?(I am 5 weeks now) worried lot, what to do?
My boyfriend can not insert his penis inside my vagina and it is very tight. We used all lubricants and oil. Is there any effects if I insert carrot inside me.
Can I take head bath after Having sex during the fertile period and on the ovulation day? Does it have any relation? Does taking head bath frequently make the uterus weak?
Actually today I was in date with my girlfriend and we were kissing each other and then suddenly my says me that from your mouth had smell is coming.
Yoga is union of mind and body. Sex is uniting a male and a female. Yoga very useful for males suffering from various sexual problems and instead of taking drugs or dietary supplements one can do yoga to boost their sexual stamina. Yoga is natural and does not have any side effects too.
Some of the benefits of Yoga and Pranayam pertaining to sex are:
- Improves sexual stamina
- You will be more than satisfied with your sex life if you start practicing yoga.
- Yoga will heighten your senses.
- Do Surya-Namaskar daily to enhance your overall body.
- Yoga helps in breathing, which in turn helps you to get less exhausted while having sex.
- It will help you to harness you sexual power and direct it in the right way. Yoga will also help you to enhance your libido.
- There are special asanas for enhancing your sexuality in yoga like the lotus position, Halasana, Sirsana, etc.
- Yoga cures all kinds of sexual problems.
- Yoga helps in incorporating new sexual positions in the bedroom.
- Yoga also helps in improving sexual organs and increasing sex drive.
- Yoga increase your energy level and over all fitness level which in turn enhances your sexual life.
What you eat decides the kind of person you are. Food and sex have a good relation that’s why when you are overweight you are unable to have good sex. Diet and lifestyle play a big role in sexual gratification.
Some of the diets and lifestyle habits you could follow are:
- Include banana in your diet, bananas are rich in potassium and vitamin, which will help to increase your virility.
- Eat a lot of almonds. Almonds are rich in zinc and they help to boost your libido.
- Eat a lot of strawberries, they are rich in vitamin C and help in blood circulation, which in turn helps in better sexual experience.
- Get good sleep of minimum eight hours as you need energy for sex.
- Eat one garlic on your empty stomach early in the morning. It helps to increase your sexual organs stamina to hold out.
- Drink a lot of water and eat healthy food. Eat a lot of salads, soups, fruits, vegetables, nuts, etc.
- Avoid junk food, it is bad for your health as well as your sex life.
- Hence, these are some of the yoga and diet tips you ought to follow to have an active and a great sex life.
I am a female, age is 27 years. My left fallopian tube is seems likely blocked. Can I conceive with this problem or if not then what is the treatment.
Hi, my age is 21. While having the periods I have lots of pain. Please share treatment in house to get relief of the period pains.
I am 30 years old female I have thyroid problem I am used thyronorm tablets. Main problem is irregular period and heavy flow I consult many doctors but no use. please give me solution for my problem. My weight is 63 doctor suggests me lose the weight ok but my body is ok my stomach is belly I got two c -sections .i want to reduce my belly stomach. please what can I do now.
I am 25 years old girls and I have a. Problem of likeable white water from my vagina so what can I do I have ing this problem near about 22 years old and its my family problem please prescription me and give me.
I am 24 yrs. I have some rituals in my home from 23rd nov to 29th nov. But my last months periods date was 21st of oct. And as expectedin this month it will happen between 23rd to 25th of nov. Please suggest me any medicine so that I can preponed my menses.
Indian diet plan for mother after cesarean delivery is made after considering the following points. The menu for a mother after a c-section is planned after taking in to consideration the needs of the mother and the child. The meals should consist of the following nutrients
Eating a protein rich diet is a great way of healing the tissues and it is very important for the healthy growth of your baby. Proteins also help in maintaining the muscles after the surgery. Eggs supply zinc and proteins to your body. Fish is also rich in omega-3 fatty acids which are very beneficial for your health.
Sources of protein – include foods such as eggs, chicken, fish and meats if you are a non-vegetarian. Vegetarians should eat dairy foods like milk and cheese, dried beans, peas, and nuts
Vitamins should be taken in sufficient quantity since they contain lot of antioxidants which help in repairing tissues. It also helps in producing collagen in the body which helps to build new scar tissues, tendons and skin.
Sources of vitamins- eat fruits and vegetables that are rich in vitamin c, such as melons, oranges, papayas, strawberries, grapefruits, tomatoes, sweet potatoes and broccoli.
The mother loses a lot of blood during and after childbirth and thus the iron reserve in the body needs to be replenished. Lack of iron can make you weak and lethargic. Eat foods that are rich in iron. Take care not to eat excess quantities of iron since it can lead to constipation.
Sources of iron – include walnuts, red meat, oysters, dry fruits, figs, beef liver and dried beans.
Calcium helps in relaxing the muscles, promoting bone and teeth health, in blood coagulation and in preventing osteoporosis. Milk should be had sparingly since it is a very good source of calcium and facilitates the production of milk for the baby. Yogurt is another way to supply calcium to your body. Yogurt also contains zinc and the most advantageous thing about it is that it can be consumed with a variety of dishes.
Sources of calcium – the mother should include milk, cheese, yoghurt, spinach, kale and tofu to supplement the intake of calcium.
Fiber is required so that you do not suffer from constipation. Constipation can put undue pressure on the wounds. Fibrous fruits are not only very nutritious, but they also help to avoid constipation.
Sources of fiber – eat lots of raw vegetables and fruits as salad in order to add roughage to your diet.
Water and fluids:
Breastfeeding can make you exhausted and thirsty. The mother should take plenty of fluids in order to ease bowel movements and to produce sufficient quantity of milk for the little one. You can drink low-fat milk since it is easier to digest. Take special care to avoid caffeine. Caffeinated drinks include cold drinks, coffee, energy drinks, tea, carbonated drinks.
Sources of fluids – Non-citrus fruit juices, soups, coconut water, herbal teas and buttermilk. Green teas are allowed too if you consume the decaffeinated ones.
Foods that increase milk production in lactating mother:
Garlic (lehsun), fenugreek leaves and seeds (methi), fennel seeds (saunf), cumin seeds (jeera), sesame seeds (til), almonds (badaam), bottlegourd (lauki), ridge gourd (torui), spinach (palak), orange lentils (masoor dal), oats and daliya.
Foods to avoid after c-section:
- The activity level is low after delivery since you are advised to rest. Avoid all fatty foods and junk foods. These will only add on to the weight. Avoid eating spicy foods since they can cause gastric trouble. Your baby might also get the flavor in his milk.
- Citrus juices and carbonated drinks should be kept at bay since they can cause flatulence and gas.
- Caffeinated drinks such as tea and coffee should be taken in moderation only since these are diuretics. These drinks are high in caffeine and can cause problems in your baby’s growth.
- It is better to stay away from alcohol as it can impair the mother’s ability to breast feed and can cause developmental problems in the baby.
- Avoid gas forming foods like urad dals, chola, rajma, chawali, channa, besan, pickles, green peas, dry peas. Vegetables like cauliflower, cabbage, bhindi, broccholi, onions are better avoided for the first 40 days. Later on, they can be introduced in the mother’s diet slowly.
- Avoid any sort of fried food. They are very difficult to digest in the first 40 days and can lead to gas and stomach ache and burns.
- Avoid ghee and rice for the first 3-4 day after c- section. After 4 days you can start eating rice once a day. Unlike the myth that says you should not eat rice as the scar will not heal. This is true in case if the mother is diabetic, as high blood sugar levels will interfere in healing of scar, but for a non – diabetic average indian women this does not hold true.
- Very cold food and drinks. This restriction is imposed on mother just for precaution. If the mother catches cold, treatment becomes hard if she is breastfeeding. The medications are excreted in breast milk and the baby’s health gets affected too.