Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. JayadeepYour feedback matters!
Hi sir I am priyanka my age is 26 I want my skin fair and light and also I want to loose some weight so please consult me. Can I took any medicine to weight loss.
Sir I had various skin problems from my childhood days. It started with the bulginess of skin same like a mosquito bite we that it just'pitta' but it wasnt because of particular kind of food after some years it stopped. Den right from 7 th standard I am suffering major acne problem which have destroyed my skin almost. In between I used to have itching at my elbow part and then it grew like pustule but without pus. Now I still have major acne issue and from last 2 years m facing new problem related to hands. My hands get completely dry and rough and in between the finger region and on the palm some red dots appear which cause itching. Please tell me whats it. and get me out of this thing. please help
Hello, I am Vandana Singh, 29 years old, I have blackheads and whiteheads so much, I am trying all home remedies, but not working, and black spot on there area, Please help me.
I am 19 years old and I got white spots small on my chest and doctor told me its bacteria infection and wear cotton clothes only I started that but then also it doesn't mean any difference and these spots are not increasing also and not decreasing also it is the same as it was. Please help me for these.
My friend has been suffering from skin problem. He has itching sensation on the skin of his feet. He usedointments like dermotriad, clop gm etc. But the problem still persists. Please advice?
I am a brown complexion person. Is it possible to have fair look than previous without any side effect. you can suggest me home remedies but no side effect.
Hi, I'm experiencing a lot of black dots on my legs even though I practice waxing and not shaving. Sometimes, ingrown hair also occur. What shall I do to make the dots go and prevent ingrowth.
Hello doctor, my face have too much acne, as I break it there is so many dark spots in my face. How can I reduce these dark spots?
Garlic can be used for more than simple flavouring your food. Garlic has a number of health benefits and is used to treat conditions like high blood pressure, cholesterol, heart disease and even acne. The large amount of allicin and sulphur compounds in garlic give it anti fungal and anti aging properties. This promotes healthy skin and lustrous hair.
Let's take a look at how garlic can treat common skin problems.
- Acne: The anti fungal properties of garlic can help remove stubborn pimples. Garlic can be used in a number of ways to treat acne. The easiest is to press a piece of freshly cut raw garlic onto the affected area. Let is release some of its juices onto the skin. Wash off after 5 minutes to see a visible reduction in inflammation.
- Acne scars: Along with treating acne, garlic can also be used to reduce acne scars by enhancing blood circulation that helps regenerate new skin cells. The sulphur, zinc, calcium and vitamin E in garlic also help in the removal of dead skin cells and smooth skin tissue formation.
- Blackhead removal: A paste of crushed garlic, tea tree oil, honey, oatmeal and lime juice can be used as an ex-foliating pack to remove blackheads and whiteheads. Use this mask thrice a week to get the best results.
- Anti aging: Antioxidants in garlic reduce the amount of free radicals in the skin to keep it looking youthful. Sulphur also helps the body produce collagen to maintain the firmness of skin and avoid wrinkles. Garlic is also rich in poly phenols that protect the skin from environmental damage. A garlic and tomato mask can also help unclog skin and minimize pores.
- Stretch marks: Allicin and sulphur present in garlic increase the elasticity of the skin and thus prevent stretch marks from occurring. If you already have stretch marks, a warm garlic oil massage can help reduce the stretch marks.
As with any other form of treatment, garlic should be used carefully. Here are a few tips to keep in mind.
- Dilute garlic juice with rose water or water to prevent burning and stinging.
- Do not leave garlic for too long on the skin as it can cause blisters.
- Fresh garlic has more anti oxidants than preserved garlic.
- Garlic also has blood thinning properties and hence should be avoided by pregnant women. Learn more about Healthy Pregnancy.
- Do a patch test before applying garlic on your face to test your skin for sensitivity towards garlic.