Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Jay GupteYour feedback matters!
My lip are so black because I smoke cigrate but I want reddish lips I brush my lips daily but I will not working and my skin becoming dark day by day.
Hey my name is harsh and I am now 18 but still my beard is not grown I have beard on my chin only and amount of hair on my body is also less. Please suggest me something to do about it.
Having problem in my thigh since 1 year. Ring worn is there. I applied too many medicines but it is nat goin please help me to out from this skin bacterial disease.
Hi my forefather, grand father do not have bald. My father has baldness is it hereditary. Even I am loosing hair. Can you help me how can I retain hair.
Pimples are arising in my face from past 4 to 5 months I have used many creams which was suggested by doctor. Femcinol.at present I am using Lacto calamine lotion but no best results was found. I have oily skin and am 20 years old and am using Himalaya face wash. Can you please suggest me how to reduce these pimples in my face.
I am loosing hair and also my hairs are becoming white regularly. So what should I do for to get rid off from this?
I have black scars on my forehead skin (it look like dead skin) what should I do I have tried all remedy eventhough I went through laser also but still it is there so please tell me. Currently I am not in india I am in japan.
Most effective solutions to grow hair
Hair fall is a common problem these days and quite distressing for those who have to face it. Here are some tips which if followed can help you have soft, long, and healthy hair.
1. Onion juice - A smelly but effective way, onion has sulphur which pumps the production of collagen tissues that assist regrowth of hair.
All you will need are two to four onions, grated with the juice squeezed out of the pulp. Use this juice to massage your scalp and leave it on for about an hour before you wash it with water and a mild shampoo. Using onion not only increases chances of re-growth of hair, but also gives a fabulous sheen to your existing sheen.
2. Potato juice - Potatoes are rich in vitamins a, b and c which are important for hair to be strong and healthy. All that you will need are 3-4 potatoes. Grate them and squeeze out the juice; massage this juice on your scalp for minimum of 15 minutes and rinse off with water.
If this makes your hair dry, you can instead make a potato mask with honey and eggs and use on your hair. This mask not only moisturises your hair, it also helps hair in growing faster.
3. Eggs - When hair falls, goes dry or gets brittle, know that it lacks protein. And one of the best sources of protein is egg. You can take a couple of eggs, mix them and apply the liquid on your scalp. This can be washed off after a hour. Alternatively, you can make an egg mask.
For the egg mask, you'll need a couple of eggs, honey and olive oil. Mix them week and apply it on your scalp, covering your hair too. Wash it off after about 15-20 minutes.
4. Apple Cider Vinegar (acv) - ACV has numerous health benefits, one of them stimulating the hair follicles and helping them grow faster. It also cleanses the scalp and maintains ph balance in the hair. Add ACV into water and have a final rinse of your hair with this water, every time you shampoo.
5. Fenugreek - Fenugreek is a great remedy for hair fall. You will need to soak about 2-3 tablespoons of fenugreek seeds in water for 24 hours. Strain and use this water to rinse hair. Rinse with lukewarm water after 3 hours.
6. Ayurvedic herbs - Amla, Shikakai and Reetha are known to be beneficial for hair. They make the hair strong and long. Take 100 gms of each in 2 liters of water. Soak overnight. Boil the mixture in the morning, until it reduced to half. Cool it, mash the herbs while still inside the water and then strain it. Use this liquid to shampoo your hair.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.