Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Above SBI, Ghatkopar East, Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jatin Ashar
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Jatin AsharYour feedback matters!
My eyes drain out a lot of water, whenever I laugh or I talk or I stare anything and every time I feel that my power is changing continuously every 15 day's. Can you please suggest me with my problem?
I have already said I have myopia and using glass of power -3.5 my eyes are going inside and now look like a hollow. Also now days I feel that my right eyes becomes smaller than before. I feel like my eyes are closing. What to do? please suggest me treatment and medicines. I am from odisha. Someone says to go for operation but I have no money to do that. Please suggest me if any other.
Sir, I can't make Eye Contact with someone, when I try to look in the eyes. I tend to focus on One of the eyes and then Other one, and Get confused which one to look at. That's why Unable to make eye contact. Please Help.
Im office worker many time I have headache and also pain in eyes so. Tell. Me what the symptoms of jeeka virus and malaria virus Here water is also not good.
Hello doctor. I had been suffering from blepharitis for few years. Doctor gave me some medicines. Now blepharitis is gone but lower eyelids of both eyes are still red. Redness is not going .what should I do? Thanks.
From last three days m having pain in left eye. It's like something inside but m able to find anything.
This procedure aims at correcting the shape of the cornea, which is the transparent layer that lines the front of the eye. Through this procedure, the cornea is reshaped so that the retina receives a focused light.
This surgical procedure is ideal for people having following conditions, making spectacle use mandatory:
- Myopia or nearsightedness - Far off objects appears blurry
- Hypermetropia or farsightedness - Close objects appear indistinct
- Astigmatism - Overall fuzzy vision
Why LASIK is popular for vision correction?
- It helps people to get rid of Glasses and contact lenses, which sometimes are cosmetically unacceptable and in some cases are visually disabling.
- Quick results and recovery: This surgery enables you to return to your normal schedule immediately the day after the surgery. You can have clear and improved vision within a day.
- Adjustments can be made years later to alter the vision as per growing impairment in the future and advancing years.
- Improved vision: A study reveals that 95% of the people who underwent this surgery achieved uncorrected visual acuity of 20/40 and 85% of the people achieved 20/20 vision. This procedure ensures that a patient achieves enhanced vision.