Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Janab DoshiYour feedback matters!
Some tips from Ayurveda-14
1. Diabetes – Take 5 - 5 gram powder mixure of Amla, Turmeric and Guduchi ( Tinospora Cordifolia) with water twice a day.
2. Pyorrhoea – Take 2 tabs Trifla gugal twice a day. Use Dashan sankar churna as tooth powder. Use Jatyadi tail or Irimedadi tail for gargle.
3. Pleurisy – Take Pushkarmool churna 1 to 2 grams twice a day with honey. Keep heating with hot water bag or heating pad.
4. Anaemia – Use Harde powder with cow urine twice a day.
My period starts usually on the first week or last week of the month and after taking ipill on June 17, (2 days after my. Period end). I got a bleeding after 4-5 after taking ipill and now my period time is over which usually happen on 1st week of every month. Am I pregnant? shall I go. For pregnancy test or Is this the side effect of Ipill?
On the auspicious occasion of makar sankranti I wish all the users a very happy sankranti. With the occasion one food product is associated and that is til (or sesame seeds). Here are some benefits of sesame seeds
1) It acts as antioxidant and has anti inflammatory response.
2) It is rich in magnesium hence good in respiratory ailments
3) It is rich in calcium and hence good for bone health
4) It cut down the bad cholesterol and increases good cholesterol
5) It lowers the bp hence good for patients of hypertension.
6) It support healthy digestive system.
7) It is rich in protein and hence must item for all vegetarians.
Hope you all have wonderful healthy year ahead.
Stay healthy stay updated
Dr. Rama Bhardwaj
My wife have a problem. Her menstruation is not regularly time to time. She also have white discharge problem. Head ach teeth ach etc problem, she always angry and hot temper.
Did you know a few indoor plants have the ability to cleanse the air and make it fresher, besides having great medicinal properties. These plants can be eaten, taken as juice, or used for culinary purposes. You can grow these low-maintenance plants at home, in your garden or near your windowsill.
1. Fenugreek or methi:
How to use: fenugreek leaves as well as seeds are edible and it encourages weight gain, deters cancer of the liver and lowers blood cholesterol levels. Fenugreek also drains off the sweat ducts, and is useful for body building, for the late onset of diabetes, painful menstruation, and labour pains. It restores a dull sense of taste as well.
How to grow: fenugreek seeds are widely available across grocery stores. To grow the plant at home you can soak the seeds in water and scatter them densely in a bed of rich soil. Sprouts will appear in about five days, and the first harvest takes up to three weeks. After a month you will have better and sweet tasting clover-like leaves.
2. Aloe vera:
How to use: the big aloe leaves contain sap and can be used for healing burns, wounds, cuts and skin allergies. Intake of aloe vera juice helps in correcting digestive problems and appetite, chronic constipation and ulcers. The juice of the plant can be used as a skin and hair potion as well.
How to grow: aloe vera plant is one of the easiest to maintain as it just needs moist soil, regular watering and sun exposure. It requires only 1-2 inches deep water levels in order to grow and even lesser amount of water during winter.
How to use: tulsi is an amazing remedy for the severe respiratory syndromes. You can compress the leaves to juice form to cure cold, malaria, fever, bronchitis and cough. Tulsi or basil leaf can also be sipped as herbal tea too. The plant is a purifier and its decoction along with honey and ginger helps in relieving bronchitis, flu, common cold and seasonal cough.
How to grow: tulsi plant requires ample sunlight and water every day. This plant is a must-have for each household as it is both easy to maintain and effective for healing indigestion, headache, hysteria, insomnia and cholera.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
Hi , going to have intercourse with my girlfriend after two days, ie, on 12th or 13th of August , want to know which pill can she take after intercourse to avoid pregnancy and within which time window, please explain in detail a bit. Also for my self, want to know if I want to enjoy full night with her which pill like viagra, can take to maintain my erection and strength so that we can enjoy all moments. Pill that can be safe and have no side effects, not for regular use. Please help.
I am 33 years old I did my follicular test today, it shows msf on both ovaries, what it means, is there any possibilities of getting pregnant?
My both fallopian tubes are blocked as per medical report. Is there any treatment or chance of getting pregnant?
Mango is one of the most loved fruits and is known as the king of all fruits. This fruit has different flavors along with fragrance and qualities that will prove best for the body in many areas. It is the seasonal fruit which is mostly found in tropics. It is the tress which is cultivated in different regions in India. It is the juicy fruit which has a unique taste that makes it different from other fruits.
Health benefits of Mango
- It has antioxidant compounds and is rich in fibre, minerals and vitamins.
- It is rich in potassium, which is best for the body and helps in the composition of cells along with body fluids that will help in controlling blood pressure and heart rate.
- It is rich in vitamin B6 along with vitamin E and C. Vitamin C will help in developing immunity, which helps the body in fighting many diseases.
- It contains some amount of copper that will help the body in producing red blood cells.
- It is also rich in Vitamin A which is important for the skin and keeps the person’s skin free from allergies or wrinkles.
- Consumption of mango will help you to protect from lung and oral cancer.
- It protects the women from breast cancer. Not only women, it protects men from colon and prostate cancer with the help of polyphenolic compound.
- It helps the body in losing weight as it contains nutrients and vitamins which are best for the body. It also contains fibre which helps in the digestion process by burning many calories.
- It is good for eyes; regular consumption will lead to good eyesight. It also prevents night blindness.
- Mango is also used as a body scrub by mixing it with honey and milk. The application of this mix gives smoother and softer skin.
- It helps in the reduction of kidney stones.
- It is rich in iron, which is best for pregnant women as it increases the level of iron in the body which makes blood healthy.
- It helps in controlling the cholesterol levels in the body.
The above-mentioned points are just some of the benefits a mango offers as fruit; there are many more. But before you consume this fruit, consult a doctor as they can guide you better because people with diabetes may have to restrict its consumption.