Find numerous Pediatricians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Pediatricians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adolescent Problems Treatment
Limping Child Treatment
Management of New Born Care
Treatment of Newborn Jaundice
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Adolescent Disorders Treatment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Treatment of Childhood Diabetes
Cleft Lip Treatment
Management of Postnatal Care
Child Growth Management
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Management of Childhood Nutrition
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Quad Screening Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Jain ShetYour feedback matters!
My daughter is 18 years, she is little less than wheatish complexion, her face skin has got little lighter colored patches which will appear for several weeks or months and it will disappear, a suggested by one of the doctors she use take wormin tables once in 6 months. And she is using, Jhonson Baby soap, kojiglo at night time, photostable sunscreen lotion when she goes in sunlight, What has to be done.....it looks odd on her face..Expecting a positive suggestion... thanks
My nephew is 8 months old and he is having high ESR. He is having cough and due to that not eating anything and vomiting after consuming little milk. P previously he had fever also but we gave him pcm & ofloxacin drops. So fever is gone now. But he is not consuming anything and became very weak. Not that much activity as he was before. All the times he is cranky and crying a lot. Please help.
My daughter has all her milestone delay like delayed speech, development, gross motor, etc. She difficulties in all gross motor activities like writing, drawing, combing her hair, wearing shoes and socks, etc.
My daughter is 14 year old and studying in class 10th. She has a problem of bedwetting and she is unable to control this inspite of personal counselling, not drinking water before going to bed etc. What should we do to stop this. We feel embarrassed to go and stay with relatives places. Please advise course of medication to be followed. Thanks.
Methi seeds are found to be effective in persistent coughs. Both leaves and seed equally help in cooling down body. It is therefore necessary that we continue consume more in our daily diet.
Today’s its also use in cosmetic and hair care products.
How to use:
1. Boils & Swellings : Leaf-paste , heated and applied when lukewarm
2. Anemic patients: 10 gm methi seeds cooked with 100 gm rice.
3. Hair Growth : Seed paste applied on head
4. Skin Diseases : Cooked methi leaves taken daily for a fortnights
5. Mouth ulcer, sore throat : Leaves Gargle 5-6 times daily
6. Pimples : Fresh leaf paste applied on face
7. Headache & Insomnia : 2tsp fresh juice of methi leaves along with 1 tsp honey taken daily for 10 days
Are there any long-term effects associated with taking ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder) medications? If so, what are they and what medications are implicated?
Dear doctor, my neice (8 years old) is affected by brucellosis/pleural effusion/pyopericardium/partial pericadiectomy done/collagen vascular disorder, she is discharged from hospital after a month of icu care. Now almost everyday she gets high fever and pimples in complete body.
My grand daughter is 4 months old, she rejects breast feeding for last 10 days (nursing strike), kindly what can be the reason, what's the remedy?
My son issuffering from fever from last 2 days, I give him medicine. When he take medicine he quite well but after sometime again fever come.
My son is 1 year old and having cough since 15 days, during cough he is vomiting milk. He is also suffering from fever since 15 days. Lots of medicine Dr. has changed but no relief. Kindly suggest.
Insulin is the most common treatment prescribed for people affected with diabetes. Diabetes is condition where high amounts of glucose prevail in the blood for an extended period of time. However, there are some drugs that offer an alternative to insulin in treating diabetes, which are:
- Liraglutide: Liraglutide is a glucagon-like peptide-1 (GLP-1) drug that causes the body to release greater amounts of insulin so as to facilitate the movement of glucose from the blood to the cells. People with type 2 diabetes generally use this treatment. It slows the digestion process and can cause symptoms of headache and nausea.
- Pramlintide: It's an artificially produced version of amylin. It is taken by both type 1 and type 2 diabetic patients, facilitates slower digestion of food and therefore, controls release of sugar in the blood. It can cause tiredness and nausea.
- Dulaglutide:This treatment is for people affected with type 2 diabetes and it is administered once a week. It causes more insulin to be released and pass the glucose to the cells. It can cause loss of appetite, nausea and abdominal cramps as side effects.
- Albiglutide: This treatment facilitates pancreas to release insulin and limits the glucagon hormone production. It is used by type 2 diabetes patients who have not taken well to other treatments. The side effects are skin reaction, respiratory tract infection and nausea.
- Exenatide: It is a drug that causes pancreas to release insulin that facilitates movement of glucose to cells. It is a treatment for type 2 diabetes and it restricts release of glucagon in the body. The possible side effects are acidity, constipation and vomiting.
Related Tip: "Living Well with Type 2 Diabetes"