Find numerous Ophthalmologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Jain JhamnaneYour feedback matters!
My eyes all time reddish and also eye size very small how get bigger eyes and see clearly everything nd how get free of red eyes.
Sir, I have eyesight for 7 years. Now the power is -8. I want to go through basic laser. Is there any problems after basic laser. Can anyone please tell me.
I am myopic for past 14 yrs. I do not like wearing glasses. Recently I have realised that my vision is deteriorating. I need help to improve my vision without glasses.
I have eye some problems. I feel problems when I read or see nearly books and objects. What should I do.
How can I get ride of eye pain. I have to sit against computer more than 10 hours. My eyes sight is not clear too. So have to wear specs.
What is left eye conjunctivitis and left eye iridocyclitis (traumatic? How can it affect the other eye?
I have eyesight problem, I see illusions like coloured spots and black spot. I consulted a doctor he suggest me to use glasses but still I see spots. What should I do?
I'm a college student. There is swelling and redness in my eyes. Is there any medication or precaution that I should take.
In my left eye in corner something is there looks like conjunctivitis since 2 months. But nothing happened. What should I do?
I am 29 years old, I used specs, my no- 14, 16 (-), lasik, and ICL not used because heavy no and miner glaucoma, Dr. Advices Clear Lenses Extraction,
After taking bath my eyes goes red and after an hour in the sun my eyes are red. So please suggest what to do.
Some people say a little alcohol is good for health. I'm ovet 50 and used to couple of glasses of wine every weekend.
I have eye floaters from 6 months how can I rid from this please help me doctor please. Doctor doctor sor.
I have a red eyes from last 3 days. I can't sleep from last 3 days. Feeling uncomfortable. Please suggest me what to do.
Retinal detachment is a condition in which a layer of tissue called the retina gets lifted or pulled far from its initial position in the eye. This can cause a number of symptoms including slight vision impairment and blurred vision as well as pain. The retina is a light sensitive part that can be found in the rear portion of the eye. This part is responsible for sending visual signals to the brain which helps in forming the images that we see when we set our eyes on an object. If a person with this problem is not treated immediately, he or she can suffer from permanent vision loss.
Risks: You are more prone to retinal detachment if you:
- Have had injury (damage or blow) specifically to the eye
- Have as of now had a separation in one eye, then there is an improved probability of a separation in the other eye.
- Have a family history of retinal separation.
- Have weak eye-sight
Here are 10 facts that one needs to know about retinal detachment:
- Once in a while little ranges of the retina get torn. These are called retinal tears or retinal breaks. These can cause retinal separation.
- Obtuse injury, as from a tennis ball or damage by a sharp object in the eye can prompt retinal dysfunction.
- A family history of a disconnected retina that is hereditary could be one of the reasons for this disorder.
- The second eye of a patient with a retinal separation must be inspected by an ophthalmologist immediately.
- High astigmatism builds the danger of a retinal detachment. The danger increases to 2.4% when compared with a 0.06% danger for a defected eye at 60 years of age.
- In the event that you have lost vision in one eye because of a detachment, it can in some cases take a couple of months to get used to seeing with just the one normal eye.
- Laser surgery: Laser surgery can treat little openings and tears in this part of the eye. Little smolders are made around the opening to "weld" the retina once more into the right spot. It is performed in the eye specialist's clinic.
- Individuals taking certain kinds of eye drop that have the danger of building up a retinal separation. Pilocarpine, which for a long time was a pillar of treatment for glaucoma, has for quite some time been used for retinal separation.
- People with incessant irritation of the eye (uveitis) are at a greater danger of suffering from retinal detachment.
- Cross section degeneration of the retina is a kind of diminishing of the outside edges of the retina, which happens in 7% to 10% of the overall public.