Find numerous Ophthalmologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Laser Cataract Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Jain JhamnaneYour feedback matters!
Hello, i am a 21 year eng. Student my eyesight is 6/12 for both eyes and correctable to 6/6 with glasses and power of my eyes are -4.5. Will I be eligible for defense forces like Indian army. Quoted text below is what written in their site.
My wife complains of pain behind her eyes when she looks at light sources. This problem was quite severe 2 months back when she consulted a doctor who gave her medicine for sinus without diagnosis for sinus. Now the problem is not severe, but still there. When she clears mucous from her throat every morning she sees dried red particles of blood. Please advice, and let us know to whom we shall consult further.
I have problem regarding my Eyes, Some kind of itching happen in my eyes every minute. What can I do.
Hi there, I just want to loose weight as I am 85 kgs n my height is 5' 11". What is the normal weight for me as per BMI. And I just need some tips to reduce my belly fat. From last week I hv started to take chapatis in my lunch n dinner. 2 in lunch n 2 in dinner. I have started to see some visible changes but its very slow. Please need some genuine advices. I also have started to walk almost 5 kms daily but in the evening time. Is that good or should I change the timing.
I keep feeling very tired during the day, heaviness in the eyes area. Sleep at bight is disturbed, get up 2-3 times at least, but afternoon sleep is immediately, there is a watery sound in the stomach (left) what may be the possible causes and how to deal with?
I suddenly had red eyes and my eyes are aching and I also had stomach pain and constipation and indigestion what I should do.
Vision problem. I am 22 years old. and a doctor suggest me to wear power 1 eye glass. .will I have to regularly wear the eyeglass? Because I do not want to eyeglasses. Please suggest me any medicine or healthy food plan, and exercise for eyes. Thank you so much in advance.?
This method is implied for youngsters and people aged below 40 years, who have high power glasses, and are not suitable for lasik treatment. Here, an ultra slender lens of an uncommon configuration and the required force is situated in the eye over the normal lens inside the eye. This lens amends the spectacle force of the eye. ICL is made in Switzerland, and the request for the lens is set according to estimations of the eye.
Here are some facts you should know about ICL:
- Spherical ICL lens redresses only spherical powered glasses. Toric ICL lens rectifies chamber alongside the spherical force of glasses. The main technique for changeless vision rectification that didn't include glasses or contact lenses accessible to patients who are not reasonable contenders for LASIK is the ICL or the Implantable contact.
- It is embedded in the back chamber, behind the iris, over the normal lens of the eye so as to correct the refractive mistake of the eye.
- It offers vision adjustment that is more honed and has more prominent profundity and measurement than other refractive surgeries. Indeed, ICL may create unrivalled visual quality as confirmed by less higher request abnormalities than corneal refractive surgeries. Patients encounter an almost immediate vision recovery.
- The lens is invisible to the eyes of the patient and also other people. The whole surgery takes around 10 to 15 minutes. The lens is biocompatible and made of collamer, a material based on collagen. It contains a UV blocker that forestalls unsafe UVA and UVB rays from entering the eye.
- ICL surgeries are amazingly safe. A few patients may encounter some distress amid the mending procedure like dry eyes or light affectability. These impacts are brief. Your specialist will examine with you the dangers and advantages of the method amid your interview.
Advantages of ICL:
- The lens is foldable and infused through a small, torment free, self-recuperating entry point in your eye.
- The ICL gives very successful results, and fantastic nature of vision. After this treatment, you can leave the clinic following two or three hours, because of fast recuperation. You will have the capacity to make the most of your new sight very quickly and retreat to your dynamic way of life. Your specialist will give you a point by point exhort on this.
- ICL corrects a very large range of visual defects.ICL Is one of the most effective spectacle removal techniques. It corrects your vision instantly after a surgery and lasts quite long.