Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. JaideepYour feedback matters!
I have oily skin excessively. Very much problems of acnes, blackheads and rashes and marks what will I do to improve and suggest me some home remedies? weak and thin hairs suggestions are also welcome what will I do to remove splits in hair?
I'm 22 years old boy. I have an accident and my face is scratched so now it looks very black in the scratch mark, how can I make this stitched scratch into previous face.
I have some blemishes on my face tell me the treatment the blemish is white in colour. I am not sure blemish or something others.
My fiance breast is paining badly when I press her breast at our time of intercourse is it a big problem or I need to consult a doctor we are having sex since last 5 months and from first she was not having the problem but after some time it started paining and at the time I cannot fondle because of the fear of her pain. Is it some of major disease kindly help so that I can help her with this.
Left side of my face (cheeks), some kind of dark patches have developed. Kindly let me know the treatment by Ayurveda.
Hi, I am 29year old female my skin has tanned a lot how to lighten my skin complexion. Please advice me how to lighten my face n body skin.
I have pain in my anus while motion & while washing after motion, from few days right now paining little whole day, I am in panic when I seen little blood last day when I touch my anus please suggest what may be the problem.
I have itching problem from last 2 years inside skin. I'm taking different medicines. Those work for 2 or 3 days after that itching start again. During itching my skin get rashes and radish color.
Before 5 years I got injury on my upper lip but scratch does not escape no hairs grows what should do?
Salmon has wonderful skin heart and mood benefits morever it is high in omega 3 fats protein that boosts collagen in the skin and helps fight inflammation all this attributes of this fish are essential for beating acne
Hiiii, Mera face ka color very fair tha Lekin abhi who fair dark hua hai to Kya mai Mera original color wapas pa Sakata hoon? Or kaise.
I had been affected by chicken pox last month, the marks are still there. What should I do to get rid if the marks.
Hi I am 26 years old, before month I have suffered from heat bubbles. Now its cured but its leaves black dot in my face. Please suggest any idea to avoid those black dots?
Hello, I am suffering from some skin problem. My eye back side was dark from last 3 year, why it is happen? I am daily sleeping well in between time, but some person says that, it will happen for late night sleep. Please try to solve my problem and suggest some medicine, lotion or ointment for my skin.
I am having dark circles n pimples on my face since 5 months I have taken some medicines but pimples are getting red n dark circles are same please give me good medicines.
I have white patches on back of my neck, side of armpit, inner side of elbows where it folds; sometimes it seems light radish and sometimes it seems grey, dry in nature. Light itching occasionally. Constipation problems to me also, can I get help regarding this please.
What are dark circles?
Dark circles are shadowy patches under or around the eyes.This can make your face look aged, tired and discoloured. Dark circles may also be accompanied by puffy eyelids and redness of eyes.
What are the causes of dark circles?
- Emotional stress such as anxiety and depression
- Inadequate sleep, as a result of staying up too late or suffering from insomnia
- As a result of some prolonged sickness
- Excessive caffeine consumption
- Alcohol abuse
- Exposure and damage due to ultra violet radiation
- Drug abuse
- Not removing make up properly
- An unhealthy diet which lacks the necessary nutrients
- Melasma or hyperpigmentation
How can dark circles be removed naturally?
- It is important to get enough sleep. A minimum of 7-8hours of sleep should be sufficient to rejuvenate and replenish your body cells.
- Drink water. The optimum level of hydration helps to prevent dark circles and many other body disorders.
- A balanced diet helps to renew cell growth, repairs worn out tissues and slows down the ageing process.
- Light massage promotes blood flow and improves circulation.
- It is important to quit smoking and reduce alcohol consumption.
- Green teabags help to reduce the darkening around the eyes.
- Cucumber slices also help to remove dark eye circles.
What treatments are available for removing dark circles?
- Medicated eye creams especially, those containing retinol, azelaic acid, hyaluronic acid, hydroquinone and vitamin C
- Chemical peeling that is especially, directed at the area around the eyes
- Microdermabrasions a non-invasive non-chemical technique that makes use of a spray of micro-crystals in order to remove the superficial layer of dry and dead skin cells.
- Platelet rich plasma therapy is a new modality of treatment for under eye dark circles in which platelets separated from the patient’s own blood is injected in the area around the eyes, which then releases growth factors to give a more youthful appearance.
- Radiofrequency skin tightening.
- Fillers are often used to smoothen the skin, giving it a more youthful look.
- Carboxytherapy is a non-surgical cosmetic treatment. It makes use of injections which inject gaseous Carbon-dioxide into the skin’s subcutaneous tissues through a needle.
- Intense pulse light therapy (IPL) is a non-ablative and a non-invasive mode of treatment that uses high intensity waves (pulse) of visible light to improve problems such as age lines, wrinkles, freckles, age spots and other blemishes.
- Cheek lift sometimes corrects dark circles
For the complete treatment of dark circles, it is important that a holistic approach is taken towards finding out the cause and customizing the treatment plan. To get rid of your dark circles and make yourself look 10 years younger, visit a Dermatologist at the earliest!