Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Jai ShahYour feedback matters!
I had accident last year in which my leg bone was broken completely and I have still lost of pain so what can I do
Back over butt pain and in the legs amd thigh muscles amd pain in the lower back when stretching straight and after waking and bending.
I m 24 years old and I hv a daughter of about 5years old she is healthy. I conceived for second time n I delivered dead baby at the 8th month due to polyhydramnios. Again I m pregnant now 4th month. I have severe lower back pain. So is that normal or should I go for any medication.
I have slip disc in MRI it shows L4 &L5 doctor said to do operation it's very critical condition but I am doing physiotherapy from past 3 weeks and he is saying you will be ok but it will take time no need of operation so please suggest me what to do should I continue physiotherapy or do some other treatments or go for surgery.
Sir I have done MRI of my neck finding is right posterolateral and forminal disc bulge at c5-c6 level causing ventrolateral thecal sac and lateral recess compromise with right neural foramina narrowing impinging existing nerve root. I am not feeling pain getting neuroford medicine. Will it be cured by medicine? As I do not want surgery.
Hi I am mohammed aijaz from hyderabad know suffering huge back pain & head ache so please how can I relief that pains.
Hello doctor I am Having back pain and spondylitis. Taking hot pad .Pain aggravate from getting up from bed.Please advice.
Zeba gets pain in her waist all the time. If she takes pain killer she gets relief for sometime but again the pain comes back. Why it is happening to her?
Pain in the joint is an eventuality that only few can escape. It is an ailment that comes with age and promises to stay despite continued attempts at eradicating it. Being a problem that many are battling, it has provoked attempts at treating it. Various disciplines of medicines have tried in their own ways in dealing with this problem, but Ayurveda with its strict reliance on natural products and aversion to chemicals has been most preferred.
The various ways by which Ayurveda treats joint pains are:
- Massage: Ayurveda focuses on massages as a remedial measure. Using few herbal oils and using them to massage regularly on the affected joints has been an accepted remedy for joint pains. A massage promotes blood circulation and creates a calming effect.
- Hot and cold compresses: The effectiveness of this form of treatment has remained prevalent through generations. Extremely convenient and easy to use, you can use hot and cold compresses alternatively to ease the pain.
- Fenugreek: Fenugreek seeds have a long standing reputation of relieving you of pain. Boasting of antioxidant properties and the ability to reduce swelling, they must be finely grounded and swallowed with lukewarm water to enjoy best results.
- Turmeric: In the hierarchy of Ayurvedic medications, turmeric probably ranks the highest. It is packed with multiple benefits. Not only does it take care of the skin, it also helps in reducing joint pains. The most common way of having it is by mixing turmeric in a glass of warm milk and honey.
- Apple cider vinegar: Apple cider vinegar reduces joint pains by effectively eliminating the accumulated toxins. It is rich in magnesium and phosphorus and owing to its alkalizing effect, it has the ability to cure rheumatism.