Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jahnavi Ambani
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Jahnavi AmbaniYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from over masturbation side effects I have masturbated for two years on daily basis now I am suffering from mental illness such as ocd and dilation of veins and bad circulation is this possible to get these things from over masturbation.
Hello sir my cousin is suffering from flu from a long time. We try many Dr. but no progress. please tell what to do?
Ever faced a nagging low back ache that just won't quit? You could be dealing with sciatica. Sciatica or sciatic nerve pain is not a diagnosis in itself, but is a symptom of a deeper problem. Conditions that trigger sciatica include degenerative discs, spinal stenosis, a herniated disc in the lumbar region or spondylolisthesis. Whether your sciatica pain is persistent or sporadic, it can make routine tasks difficult to perform. The good news is that there are a number of remedies to ease this pain and improve the health of your spine:
- Hot and cold therapy: Sciatic pain that extends down to the thighs can be relieved by alternating between a heat pack and an ice pack. Each pack can be applied for about 20 minutes at a stretch every two hours. However, this does not treat the sciatic nerve itself.
- Pain medications and steroid injections: Over the counter pain medication like ibuprofen or muscle relaxants can help alleviate pain and reduce inflammation. In chronic cases, epidural steroid injections may also be prescribed to address the inflammation and pain. Pain relief provided by medication and steroid injections can last for a few days or a few months depending on the person.
- Yoga: Sciatica patients looking for long term relief often turn towards alternative forms of treatment like yoga. Yoga helps strengthen muscles, increases flexibility and improves posture. This is more beneficial towards preventing sciatica problems from arising than treating ongoing sciatic pain. When practicing yoga with a sciatica problem, it is very important to understand your body's limitations and not over extend your back muscles.
- Massage: A massage that treats sciatic pain is very different from the usual massage you may get at a spa. A massage to relieve sciatic pain involves putting pressure on the inflamed part of the back and the piriformis muscle. This is the muscle that sits over the sciatic nerve and triggers sciatic pain. In most cases, 3 to 4 massage sessions at intervals of 7 to 10 days can have effective results on sciatic pain.
- Physical therapy: Sciatica patients often find the slightest movement extremely painful. While lying in a bad is tempting, it can actually worsen the pain. Exercise increases blood flow to the spine and helps flush out toxins. Going for a walk, light aerobics or swimming are ideal ways for a sciatica patient to exercise.
- Chiropractic manipulation: This involves realigning the spinal column and is an effective way of treating underlying conditions that trigger sciatic pain. These spinal adjustments should only be performed by licensed chiropractors or osteopathic physicians. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a pain management specialist.
I have two problem in my body 1.When I do urinated while standing there are some white cell come out and feeling itching at private part edge, pliz help I am so panic 2. My right foot heel is so pain during early morning when I am walking, its take a few min to reduce pain, its better to do x-ray or any else pliz suggest me 3. recently 5 month before I was visited to concern my dentist due to sensitive, that time doctor was scratched my tooth and clean but the problem still remain even I can not eat and drink cold.
Swelling at fingers and big toe with pain, swelling at shoulder joint and wrist with pain, severe lower backache, suffering from spondiolities from last 10 years.
Modern culture has placed a disproportionate emphasis on penis size, to the extent that a man with even a slightly small penis may feel embarrassed or distraught because he lacks a tool of staggeringly large dimensions. Other factors such as penis health and skill in the use of the member are usually far more important than length or girth, yet penis size remains the asset that most men long for. There are some men, however, who possess what would be considered a small penis but are perfectly comfortable with this; there are also others who possess a small penis and find a unique form of erotic pleasure from this very fact, a pleasure derived from humiliation.
Small penis humiliation (often simply referred to as SPH) is a consensual form of psychological humiliation in which the perceived small size of a man's sexual organ is commented upon for the purpose of creating a feeling of erotic satisfaction. That satisfaction is often accompanied by an erection (if the penis was not already erect), and frequently followed by an orgasm. Although erotic humiliation may be a component of intercourse or oral sex, often SPH is paired with masturbation. In some cases, the erotic stimulation caused by verbal humiliation and exposure of the penis may result in ejaculation without the use of any external stimulation.
The real key to SPH is humiliation rather than penis size. In fact, a man with a very large penis could conceivably participate in SPH if he misperceives the size of his organ and believes it to be small. Men who participate in SPH vicariously, through erotic literature or visual pornography in which a man with a diminished penis suffers humiliation, can possess penises of any size. In this latter case, the man aroused by the humiliating experiences of other men may be identifying with the humiliated man or with the person administering the humiliation.
The degree of humiliation involved in an SPH situation can vary significantly. Some men find it most satisfying when the humiliation is minimal. For example, a man who perceives his penis size as inadequate may be aroused by a partner who makes relatively benign comments couched in loving terms, such as, "Let me see my guy's little penis," or, "He's a little bitty penis, but he packs a punch." These comments are slightly humiliating and infantilizing, but are largely accepting and nurturing.
For other men, arousal is best achieved when the humiliation is more pronounced. This may involve the partner mocking a man's penis size in more aggressive terms while the two are alone. Some men also enjoy a public form of humiliation, such as being forced by a partner to admit to others that he has a small penis or posting pictures of his penis online with derogatory comments.
Because every person's erotic feelings are different, it is important for a man who engages in actual SPH (as opposed to simply using SPH-based pornography) to be clear about what boundaries are relevant to him and to engage in SPH only with partners who will respect those boundaries. For example, a man may want to do a role play in private in which he is forced to expose his penis to others but might be uncomfortable if this went beyond the private role playing stage. Partners need to be on the same page in these matters.
Keep it healthy
When used properly and in situations that are comfortable for both partners, small penis humiliation can be liberating for certain men. In some cases, it can help a man stop focusing undue attention on penis size and concentrate on other issues, such as the health of his tool. One excellent way to maintain that health, whether of a small, medium or large penis, is by using a top-notch penis health cream (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil). A cream with vitamin A has the added bonus of helping to fight unwanted penis odors; if it also contains vitamin C, which promotes collagen production and tissue firmness into old age, it'll put a man ahead of the game.