Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Jagtiani MalaYour feedback matters!
Women 57 years, some teeth has infection, esr level 95%, hemoglobin level 13.5%, treatment continue, sir what to do?
I am 22 year old girl. I have bad breath problem from some time. I have tried many home ramedies but after 20 to 30 mints the problems come as it is what should I do?
My teeth always remains yelloish in color and sometines it start paining and suddenly stops. What can i do to solve this problem?
I am suffering from the extra growth of gums on my teeth. It does not give any pain to me. How to reduce the extra growth.
My teeth is yellowish and breakdown anytime and I have lost my two teeth original can I regain my original teeth by any treatment is it possible give me best solution.
Dr. I'm 30 year old woman. .dr mera stomach bina sapplemant ke saaf nahi hota aur mujhe bad breath ki problem bhi hai. please advice me!!
Everyday my mouth gives so bad breath It creates a very bad image of me in public anyone cannot talk with me directly what should I do.
Was having habit of chewing tobacco Now wanted to leave but any how not able to Jaw has became Lil close so braces will help for a Lil wide jaw?or not?
My daughter 1 and half year old. She kept the wooden clip (which use to dry the clothes) in her mouth and suck it. Clip has some soap smell. Will it harm her. What can I do. I can't do any work I was depressed.
My son is 13 year old. He has a white coloured ulcer behind the lower jaw. Any home remedies or something? How to cure? Thanks in Advance.
Whenever I wake up early morning or after sleep in noon there is a stinking from my mouth and it was not before, it has started few week back when I forcefully removed my tooth as it was decayed and halfbroken kindly suggest me something to remove that smell asap.
I have a white small line on right lower end of gum that pains and stretches. Its been a month and its not healing.
Hi! My dad is 63 years old. So this problem started last August, when we noticed that he is having some speech issue. It was like as if he is eating something and talking, when actually his mouth was completely empty. Then the frequency of this slurring increased in some weeks/months (can not recall). When we met our doctor, he advised to get an MRI done. On getting the MRI he concluded that it is because of diabetes and blood pressure that some muscles of the tongue are weak. Since november, my dad is controlling diabetes and blood pressure and has also lost 10 kgs (he was overweight, with strict diet and exercise he has lost 10 kgs and now weighs 80 kgs) So, the slurring problem increased and now its not slurring but lisping. We also noticed that his tongue is not able to touch the roof of the mouth. And there is always some burning sensation on some part of the tongue. We met a few renowned doctors but nothing was concluded. We met a neurologist, who recommended the following tests. MRI, diffused and contrast RNT THYROID ECHO ULTRASOUND OF THE NECK. All the above tests were normal. On meeting our neurologist the last time, he has given the following conclusions. He said - His tongue muscles are weak, And blood supply to the blood is not appropriate. And has given us some medicines. Although on his prescription he has written the following. D/d Multi infarct state e bulbar palsy Bulbar palsy onset AHC He has also written follow up to see for evolution/ evaluation of AHC disease. As you can see what he said and what he wrote was completely different. My question is I did my research on Ahc and bulbar palsy, yes it is very scary but some symptoms are not matching with the symptoms of Ahc and bulbar palsy. He also said - there is no test to conclude this disease, if nothing happens after having the given medicines. We will conclude that he is suffering from Ahc and bulbar palsy. Symptoms that differ His walking is perfect - daily walks for more than 7 kms His muscles are strong No problem with swallowing Please help me out in this.
Oil pulling includes gargling oil around the mouth like a mouthwash. During oil pull you put a tablespoon of oil in your mouth and then rinse it around for 15 to 20 minutes. The advantage of doing this is, it decreases the measure of unsafe bacteria in the mouth. The microscopic organisms in the mouth create a biofilm on the teeth a thin layer that they use to stick to the surface. This is what we call ‘plaque’.
Having some plaque on your teeth is only normal. Yet, when it gets out of hand, it can bring about a wide range of issues, including bad breath, yellow teeth, gum aggravation, gingivitis and cavities. The way oil pulling works is basic. When you are gargling oil around your mouth, the bacteria get stuck in it and break down in the fluid oil.
Here is a step-by-step instruction for the procedure:
- Add 1 or 2 teaspoons of oil in your mouth. Natural sesame oil is generally used in oil pulling. It is also okay to go with natural coconut oil.
- Rinse for around 20 minutes. The oil will get thicker and smooth as it blends with the saliva during this time and it should to be velvety white while releasing. It will be twofold in volume during this time because of the salivation. It can be difficult to gargle for the full 20 minutes, but it is very effective.
- Spit the oil into a dustbin in case you have a septic framework. Do not spit into the sink. The oil may thicken and clog the pipes. Try not to swallow the oil as it is ideally full of bacteria, poisons and discharge that are currently not in the mouth.
- Wash well with warm water. Warm water will clean the mouth better. Rinse a couple times with warm water to get any residual oil out of the mouth. A few sources prescribe washing with warm salt water.
- Brush well. Try to brush with a brushing blend to ensure any bacteria that still remains, is killed.
Some of the most common benefits of oil pulling are as follows:
- Can reduce harmful bacteria in the mouth: Streptococcus mutans is one of the principle bacteria in the mouth and a key player in plaque development and tooth decay.
- Can reduce plaque and gingivitis: Gingivitis is caused by aggravation of the gums and happens when the immune system begins attacking the microbes in the plaque.
- Can reduce bad breath: Bad breath, also called halitosis, is caused by the scent of chemicals and gasses delivered by the bacteria in the mouth. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.