Find numerous Physiotherapists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Jagruti SahasrabuddheYour feedback matters!
Hi I am 29 years old, height 5.8 and weight 78 kg. I had increased uric acid level before 1year. I consulted with doctor and he prescribed tablet goutcheck and pan-40 & then I had relief. After 3-4 months I stopped medicines. Now i'm suffering from back pain in morning and some times I get tingling sensation in feets.
Hi. I've hypothyroid of tsh 6.9. This is about 4 months back. Since then I started to control my diet and I'm consuming regularly walnuts, fish oil tablets. And avoided food such as cabbage mustard etc. And I regularly walk for half an hour minimum during early sunrise. Is there any chance to get my thyroid status normal or should I continue the same diet life long.
Sir, I am 46 yrs old, weighing 67, 5-6'tall. Feeling obess, very tired, severe back ache, burning sensation in both foots, very disturbed for tiny things, get angry fast, weep fast, not interested in tv, computer or any, etc. Periods irregular, now 48 days over. No bp or sugar. Feel like getting less oxygen. Very tired, burning sensation. Please help me.
Frequently urinating from 2 months at 4-5 times at night. Feeling thirsty all tym. Sometimes lower back pain.
I am 25 year old and I am suffering from pain on my left hand for last two weeks. So what should I do.
Some times I feel swelling in the upper side of my right thigh, it's not painful but uncomfortable, usually when I can feel it I feel stiffness in my thigh muscles and sometimes a little sensation of numbness in my leg, when it goes away everything gets back to normal, what could this be and could it be something serious?, thank you.
I am 21 yrs old men and I play football regularly so now my right foot knee become small pain and increase it what i do.
I have pain in hand for three days. What can I do? for solve my problems. Which medicine I take? I take pera sitamal medicine. This medicine is useful for this problem?
A dislocated shoulder is an injury in the shoulder joint, which is the most mobile joint present in the body. A dislocated shoulder injury occurs when the upper arm bone juts out of the socket in your shoulder blade. The shoulder is capable of moving in several directions, so a shoulder dislocation can happen through either the front of your shoulder or the back of your shoulder, although most dislocations happen through the front of the shoulder.
Shoulder Dislocation Causes
Shoulder dislocations generally happen in situations involving extreme impact to the shoulders. The most common causes of dislocated shoulders include:
- Sports injuries: Over 75% of dislocated shoulder injuries are a result of injuries sustained from sports or sports related activities. Contact sports, such as hockey and football, which require a lot of close ranged contact, as well as sports like gymnastics and skiing often cause a lot of dislocated shoulder injuries.
- Injuries not related to sports/accidents: Hard blows to your shoulder, such as a result of a vehicle accident could be a very common reason behind shoulder dislocations.
- Sudden fall: Any sudden impact to your shoulder which puts a lot of strain on the shoulder blade, such as falling down a ladder, or tripping on a wet surface, may also lead to shoulder dislocation injuries.
Shoulder Dislocation Symptoms
Signs and symptoms of a shoulder dislocation injury include:
- Extreme shoulder pain: Severe pain in the shoulder joint along with an inability to freely move the shoulder is a sure-fire symptom of a dislocated shoulder.
- Visible deformation: If the shoulder joint looks contorted, twisted, or grossly out of shape, it is quite certain that the shoulder has been dislocated.
- Soft and raw to the touch: When touched from the side, if the shoulder feels extremely mushy and you cannot feel the bone underlying it, a shoulder dislocation injury is definitely the reason behind it.
- Numbness and weakness: A numb feeling not only in the shoulder, but all throughout the affected upper arm is usually a sign that the shoulder has been dislocated.
- Swelling/bruising: This doesn’t always occur, especially if the dislocation is a minor one; however, severe swelling and bruising of the shoulder, especially if you have recently suffered a huge impact to it, is a guaranteed sign of a dislocated shoulder. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.