Find numerous ENT Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Jadhav Vijay ShamraoYour feedback matters!
I met a girl (prostitute) in a bar. I don’t know HIV status. She kissed me on lips, it was a closed mouth dry kiss for just a second and I did’t see it coming. It took me 3-5 second to release the kiss. Later she also kissed on my cheek and there was a pimple with no blood. She touched me on cheek and chin with hands. We were holding hands, nothing more than that and I don’t know anything about her. I had sore-throat at that time and I cleaned lips and cheek with my hand, later I ate chips without washing hands. At that night, I washed my hands and face with soap and I got cold. Next morning, I got cuts with my own blade during shaving. After one week I saw cavities in my mouth and loosing weight 4-5 kilos and recovered from cold in 3 weeks. After 3 weeks, I got tested HIV 1/2 P24 screening test. It was 0.1 non reactive. Now after 4 weeks, I got symptoms like left upper stomach pain with stool feeling after every meal (from 1 week), rashes like ant bites in nights with itching (from 6 days), headache (from 5 days) and dizziness and pain in right hand and right feet, mostly in joints (finger, elbow, shoulder, knee)(more than 1 week). I have muscle pain in hands and arms and thighs. I don’t know about swollen lymph nodes. I have white tongue and yellow after every meal. I saw a white ring in tonsils. These symptoms never happened to me before. I am dying with stomach and joint pain. I am so much worried and depressed about these symptoms. Please reply asap.
Small drops of liquid comes out of my right ear at the time of waking from the bed. I find hearing is not up to the mark.
Hi doctor, I am suffering from sinus problem from my childhood I had taken many medications for this but I am not cured so can you please help me.
I unable to control my sleep after running, how to control sleep and snoring, what are the tips and remedies, and and medicine.
I have lymph nodes behind the ears and under the jaw and in groins what should I do please advice me. Thank you.
About a 45 percent of adults snore occasionally, and although most people tend to ignore it, snoring is a problem that must be dealt with consideration. There are many families where one spouse snores and keeps the other person from a good night’s sleep. It has been reported that snoring can create severe disputes in marriage and one who snores must take steps to control snoring.
Snoring is not simply a nuisance, but a major proportion of individuals who snore are affected with obstructive sleep apnea by which breathing is disrupted while a person is fast asleep. This condition increases the risk of heart diseases. Fortunately, there are ways to control a person's snoring.
- Weight loss: Having a large neck circumference and being overweight increases the risk of pushing the fat down at the throat resulting in snoring. With a suitable weight loss training, one can control the snoring to a considerable extent.
- Altering sleep positions: Sleeping on the sides help in forbidding the tongue from resting backwards and blocking the throat while sleeping. Some specially created pillows can help the individuals from rolling back during sleep.
- Limit alcohol intake: Intake of alcohol contributes to further relaxation of muscles in the airways and collapse the path which makes snoring even worse. Limiting consumption of alcohol and avoiding to drink it at least 4 to 5 hours before going to bed can reduce snoring to a significant extent.
- Stop smoking: Smoking invariably leads to nasal congestion as well as inflammation which in turn worsen snoring. If one is running out of reasons to avoid smoking, then this is one of the most convincing reasons to quit smoking and enjoy overall good health.
- Certain medications: There are some medicines, particularly sedatives and antihistamines are designed to have a relaxing effect and can, therefore, aggravate snoring. But it is advised to consult with the general physician before making any alterations in the medicine routine.
- Avoid opening the mouth: Those who are aware of snoring with the mouth open must avoid opening the mouth during sleep by using a specifically designed tape or adhesive for closing shut the mouth while sleeping.
- Using specialised device: The mandibular advancement device is specifically crafted for those who suffer from tongue-based snoring. This equipment helps in moving the jaw forward as well as prevent the tongue from blocking the backside of the throat while sleeping.
- Avoid nasal collapse: Those who suffer from nasal collapse must use some form of adhesive nasal dilator strip which has to be placed over the nose. This would aid in keeping the airways open as well as reduce snoring.
- Treat allergies: Inflammation, as well as nasal congestion triggered by allergies, is a common cause of snoring while sleeping. One must opt to do an allergy test to identify and reduce potential allergens in the area where the individual sleeps such as bedding type, pet hair, dust mites, wheat or dairy intolerance and lessen snoring.
Thus, snoring can be controlled before it becomes a problem.