Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jadhav Shivraj
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. Jadhav ShivrajYour feedback matters!
While driving scooter in goa 5 days back I slipped. No external injury but lot of pain in left leg below knee back side. No swelling no blue clot. Seems muscle rupture or muscle pull. I came back Delhi yesterday can't rest much there though have taken zero dol Mr. Still pain while taking long steps or climbing up or down stairs. Kindly advise.
Is there a permanent cure for bulged disc in allopathy or sweet or Ayurveda? I am getting irritated with ppl giving me Multiple suggestions and telling that I have almost lost my life. I am newly married and this is adding stress to my personal life.
Month back I attended art of living class and practiced the same at home for seven days after due to busy I could not continue but since 7 to 8 days I am having low back pain as well side pain kindly advice I am taking tablets for sugar and bp thank you.
I hace back pain I am only 17 years old I want to know what is its reason when I got sitting for long time my pain gets varying pls tell me what I have to do?
My ankle has been swelled for 4 Days due to standing a long time. And I usually I go for morning walk for about a month. I ankle is swelled and its pain so much and I have pain in all my joints also. Should I go for morning walk? What should I do?
I have slip disc atl5/s1 for last six months. I feel uncomfertable after few minutes of walk. Ihd several consultations with orthopedic and spine surgeons. Kindly guide me right treatment for my ailment.
Some diseases like chicken pox, measles etc. have definitive symptoms that make it easy to diagnose. However, others like lupus affect each person in a different way making them complex diseases that may take longer to diagnose. Lupus attacks the immune system and causes the antibodies that would normally fight infection to react against the body’s own cells and tissues. There are two main forms of lupus; systemic lupus that affects any part of the body and cutaneous lupus that affects the skin. These can occur simultaneously or on their own.
Some of the rashes that can be caused by cutaneous lupus are:
- Malar rash or butterfly rash: This affects the face and appears as a butterfly shaped rash over the nose and cheeks. It is triggered by the sun’s uv rays and can appear as a faint blush or a severe, scaly rash.
- Discoid lupus: Lupus can also cause small. Coin shaped sores or rashes. These are reddish and scaly in appearance and usually affect parts of the body exposed to sunlight and uv radiation. If left untreated, these sores can worsen with time. Though they do not cause pain or itchiness, they can result in scarring. In cases where these sores develop on the scalp, they can cause permanent bald patches.
- Subacute cutaneous lesions: These can be described as small, red sores that are shaped like coins. These can be found on the arms, shoulders, neck and chest in patches that resemble psoriasis. These lesions are also triggered by uv exposure. Though they do not cause scarring, these lesions can lighten or darken skin.
- Mucous membrane lesions: Sores in the mouth or nose that have been triggered by lupus are known as mucous membrane lesions.
- Baldness: Lupus can make the hair follicles near the scalp fragile and brittle. This can destroy the hair follicles and lead to hair fall. In some cases, hair may grow back while in others it could result in permanent baldness.
- Cutaneous vasculitis lesions: These refer to purplish spots or lines on the calves and feet. This is caused by the inflammation of skin tissues and can cause severe damage and gangrene.
- Raynaud's phenomenon: When exposed to cold, the skin on your fingers and toes may also change colour to red, white or blue due to lupus. This is triggered by the tightening of blood vessels and may be accompanied by a tingling sensation or numbness. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.