Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gastroenterologists in India. You will find Gastroenterologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gastroenterologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. J SoniYour feedback matters!
I am 32 yrs male. I am suffering from abdomen pain since 4 yrs. I have already done usg and sexologist said that appendicitis after that I check in apollo, they given me gastrocopy (endoscopy & colonoscopy). But both report are normal. What should I do? the pain are after three months break.
A, working in Art of living international centre, I have severe gas problem, what is the best solution, is Eating Ajjwain helps, if yes how much I should eat and when.
I am 51 years old male suffering from acidity and heart burn cum heavyGasrtic trouble before food and after food for the past 40 days am pure vegetarian and no drinking.
I am suffering from loss of appetite from 2-3months, when I take some food then feel a burning in lower throat and chest. Also I have worm problem.
Hello. I am 24 n I suffer from extreme abdominal pain approx 10 dys before periods n will disappear 2 dys before I start periods. I ve regular periods with gap of 28days. During d abdominal pain I ll suffer from constptn n irregular stool pass n gasses n my stomach size increases. I consulted a doctor n done an ultrasound n came wid fibre on uterus. Bt my pain is not a symptom of fibroid. And during d pain days I ll hav big pimples on my face n it ll slowly disappear after the pain. Bt dy r leaving marks on my face n my abdomnl pain is really unbearable. please advice me sumthng. Whts my problem n whom shud I consult./ Thanx in advance. waiting fr your quick reply.
Dear doctor, I feel hunger even after meal at night as my hostel food is not good some times it causes gastric problem. So please suggest me what can I take in night.
Hi. I am a male 23 years old. I never prefer junk food over home food however since couple of weeks whenever I eat daal or sabzi I feel a burn at the centre of my chest as soon as I drink Water it disappear but again persists after having daily/sabzi. Even it occurs when I eat oranges .please suggest me something to do so that I can get rid from this. Thanks in advance :)
I have stomach pain from last 4 days. Is this due to gas problem or may be stone inside the stomach.
I always suffer from gas bloating problem. It worsens when I take oily foods. My appetite also not good.
I am have blood in my stool since last few days. I am not suffering form constipation. Itching is there. Also having fever since yesterday.
Is it true that an antibiotic (amoxicillin) to which I had sensitivity (allergy) about 30 years back can be used now? I had to take amoxicillin today morning as regimen for helicobacter pylori based dyspepsia, and no problem in six hours, so is it safe to continue the regimen?
Bloating and gas are most commonly caused due to indigestion as well as excessive accumulation of gas in the abdomen region. This can lead to a feeling of tightness and swelling, along with debilitating pain and discomfort, in some extreme cases. The other causes for bloating and gas may include wheat or gluten allergy, irritable bowel syndrome, food that gives rise to flatulence, lactose intolerance as well as severe conditions like acid reflux.
Homeopathy is an age old medical science that seeks to treat these and many other kinds of ailments with the help of its natural medication. However, in order to get the right treatment, it's important to visit the doctor and allow him to examine you properly and prescribe the right combination of medicines. The better the doctor understands your condition and symptoms, the better treatment he can offer.
Bloated abdomen refers to a feeling of fullness, tightness and distension of abdomen. There is also an excessive accumulation of gas in abdomen. Bloated abdomen can be painful, with cramping as well.
The main causes behind bloated abdomen are constipation, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, wheat allergy, taking flatulent (gas-forming) food, overeating, food intolerance like lactose intolerance, and acid reflux (Dyspepsia).
Over-the-counter instant gas-relieving pills and tonics can only provide very temporary relief, the causative agents remain firmly in place. Homeopathic medicines can completely cure bloatedness or bloated abdomen. Made from natural substances and free from any side effects, Homeopathic remedies for bloated abdomen can provide complete recovery by striking at the root of the problem, while ensuring there is no recurrence.
Homeopathic Treatment for Bloating and Gas-
Homeopathic medicines are very efficient in treating bloated abdomen. Sourced from natural substances, Homeopathic remedies are very beneficial in treating cases of bloatedness. Homeopathy provides complete recovery from bloatedness. The Homeopathic treatment for bloated abdomen is also of great help in releasing the wind from abdomen, thereby providing relief to the patient. The pain in the abdomen, burning and other associated symptoms also disappear with the use of natural Homeopathic medicines. Here is a list of some medicines that your homeopath might use to treat gas and bloating-
- Graphites: This is one of the most commonly used and most efficient elements in Homeopathy. Graphites can help in treat abdomen bloating, which is accompanied by constipation on a prolonged basis. When this gas gets obstructed, instead of being allowed to see itself out of the body, the gas gets accumulated and causes a lot of discomfort and pain within the abdomen. Also, when there is an offensive odour in the gas that manages to pass through, one can use this medication.
- Carbo Veg: This is one of the best homeopathic ways of resolving bloating and gas. This medicine is most commonly prescribed when there is belching along with the gas accumulation and bloating. The wind that accumulates in the abdomen may also give rise to breathing difficulties for many patients, in which case such a medicine is known to work wonders.
- Abies Can: This is a natural Homeopathic cure for painful bloating which also comes with heart palpitations. In such cases, the doctor may prescribe this medicine to fight the gas that is busy burning in the abdomen. Other symptoms treated by this medicine include a sudden spike in the appetite as well.
- Magnesium Phos: This medicine can help in treating gas and bloating that becomes colicky and gives rise to a lot of unbearable pain eventually. Also, it can be used for treating a feeling of fullness in the stomach due to the accumulation of gas. Further, the other symptoms treated by this medication include belching and hiccups.
- Raphanus: When the gas obstructs the normal digestive process of the abdomen. This medicine can also be prescribed for successful treatment. It can also be used when the abdomen becomes hard due to the gas, which does not escape as flatulence or even as burps.
- China: This is a Homeopathic medicine that can help in relieving symptoms like fullness, tightness, pain and even heaviness in the abdomen. It helps the patient in passing better motions so that the symptoms may be eliminated.
Homeopathy is an age old medical science that seeks to treat these and many other kinds of ailments with the help of its natural medication. However, in order to get the right treatment, it's important to consult the doctor and allow him to examine you properly and prescribe the right combination of medicines. The better the doctor understands your condition and symptoms, the better treatment he can offer.