Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. J.N TrivediYour feedback matters!
Minerals and salts are important parts of our daily diets. These minerals play significant roles in the functioning of the human body but, if found in excess, they might adversely impact your health. One such mineral is sodium, which is abundant in most food sources.
Sodium is present in every food in the form of salt. Most forms of meat, canned vegetables and soup, junk food and pickles are some examples of food which are naturally high in sodium. Apart from this, any cooked food will have salt crystals within it. Medical research has shown that most people consume more sodium than what is recommended.
Ill Effects of Sodium Intake in Excess:
- The most common problem caused by the excessive consumption of sodium is high blood pressure.
- High blood pressure, apart from being the cause of strokes can also affect internal organs like kidneys and cause renal failure over time.
- It can also be detrimental to the heart and be a contributing factor to heart conditions as well.
Here are some of the ways through which you can reduce sodium intake through changes in diet.
- Increasing the intake of fruits within the diet - Inclusion of more fresh fruits in your diet will reduce the amount of sodium consumption. Canned and processed fruits may increase sodium consumption and hence should be reduced.
- Changing to fresh unprocessed meats - Certain processed and packaged meats such as in snacks and fast foods should be avoided as they have high sodium content. Hence, consumption of fresh meat instead of processed meat is an effective way to reduce your daily sodium intake.
- Including more leafy vegetables in your diet - Leafy green vegetables such as kale, spinach, and celery have a lot of water and also help reduce the sodium intake in your body.
- Drinking plenty of water - Sodium levels can rise within the body when it is dehydrated. Thus, it is prudent to always keep your body hydrated by drinking plenty of water. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.
Helo sir I am udit agarwal of 20 years of age I am suffering from pimples problem from around 3 years of time sir please solve my problem.
I am 32 years old bt now m suffering from left knee pain of last 4 years then I want any better treatment for healthy.
How to overcome Obesity
I am Dr. Suneet Khanna. I am a MBBS doctor. I am practicing weight loss and nutrition for the last 30 years. I’m the oldest doctor in this line, to practice weight loss, nutrition. Today I will talk about Obesity.
What is Obesity? Fat. If you are fat, what to do? In our program, in my program, I call people, once in 10 days, that is, 3 times in a month. Once you come to me, we check your weight, enquire about your health, your diet pattern, your family history, medical problems; then we put you on a diet plan. It could be roti, sabzi, dal, pasta, kulcha, Subway, chicken, fish, eggs, mutton, brownies, cheesecakes, all that would be given to you. We will tell you to walk 30 minutes. 30 minutes of walk is very important.
Our program is based on the timing of food, the quantity of food, a combination of food and 30 minutes of walk. Initially, first 10 days, we don’t allow you to eat out. First ten days. Attending Parties, functions, has to be deleted. 30 minutes of walk is important. No alcohol for 20 days, 20 days no alcohol. And coming to me on time, is very important. Latecomers are not seen. In my schedule, I plan out diet as per your requirement. You are school teacher, you are a professional, you are in a corporate sector, I plan out diets accordingly. I plan out timings accordingly. All I require from people is honesty to the weight loss programme. I always believe and you also believe that a diet program is a very serious effort. It is not a joke. You can’t take a diet, and go back home. Diet programme is to be followed with zeal, with enthusiasm. Diet programme has to be, you know, on the job.
You have to be on the job for that. In case anybody wants to join the weight loss programme, you can consult me on Lybrate and I will be more than willing to help people. Thank You.