Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. J.M. Kothari
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. J.M. KothariYour feedback matters!
I had protected sex with my boyfriend on 19th of june. And in the month of june my period came on 4 and continue till 4 days. But in the month of july I missed my period. Today is 8th of july. And my period has not come. Please help me doctor I don't want to be pregnant please help me.
I am 4th month pregnant. In 3rd month my hb was 13.2.But now its reduced 8 only. I am feeling dizziness and stressed. What should I eat and do to increase hb? Please suggest me. Thank you.
Hi Doctor, I am 24 year female. 6 months 25 days pregnant. From past 1 month I am sleeping without bra in night, Since then I am experiencing a bad smell if I am bra-less. Can you please let me know why I am experiencing this as earlier it was not there.
I was having pcos but now my period is coming regularly rather 4-5 day early every month my husband's semen test is normal. Still why am I not getting pregnant?
I am 24 years old. I done with my hsg test last month Jan 7th Upto now bleeding was not stopped. It was 2 spots like that. Doctor suggested me to use ovral G tablets. Is that any serious? Past 10 days I am using that tablet still spotting not stopped. Can you please suggest me is that stopped or any serious will occur.
Hello Doctor, last week at night I was sleeping with my cousin brother his age only 10 years. While sleeping at midnight he started to remove my top and started to lick my breast. But I was unable to stop him as I was enjoying .then later he started to lick my vagina .so I got awake and stopped him .but at 3 am I was unable to control .and kissed him. Then he undressed me completely. And inserted his penis inside me and had hard sex with me . Once I rubbed his penis and observed that he is unable to cum .I think he is not matured yet. So im having sex with him daily. But today I sucked his penis . Suddenly I got mouthful of sperms in my mouth .now I'm confused will I get pregnant or not ?
Procrastination is a way of sabotaging oneself by putting off activities and delaying success. This is an emotional and mental obstacle that many people face in varying degrees. So here is everything you need to know about procrastination.
- It becomes a lifestyle: As per medical research, about 20% of the people who procrastinate, have been doing it on a chronic basis and can now safely say that this is a lifestyle and not just a habit that one has fallen prey to.
- It is cultivated: Contrary to popular belief, procrastination is not something that anyone is born with. It is cultivated with constant inaction over a period of years, which also includes the act of making excuses to put off a task.
- Excessive alcohol consumption: In many cases, procrastinators will end up enjoying higher consumption of alcohol than their contemporaries. This may be done to alleviate boredom before the excessive consumption becomes a habit, which further dulls the senses.
- Hiding from the truth: It has been seen that procrastinators often lie to themselves or hide the truth about their problem by making mindless excuses, which do not actually exist. They are chronic liars who come to believe their lies, which can give rise to even more severe behavioural issues.
- Distractions: Most people who procrastinate will look for distractions that will keep them from doing their work properly. This may include watching television or eating, or even doing mindless chores that are not important.
- Focus: Many of these procrastinators have problems when it comes to focusing and finding solutions for various tasks. They cannot prioritise and put their mind to a certain task, which also prevents them from understanding the requirements for completing that task.
- Avoiders: These types of procrastinators usually avoid doing the tasks that will lead them to success. They do not make the effort to carry out the necessary tasks in a proper manner.
- Decisional procrastinators: These kind of procrastinators simply cannot find the motivation to take a decision that will change the direction of their lives by putting one step in front of the other on a daily basis.
- Cost of procrastination: There is a huge cost that is borne by these kinds of people in the long run. While missing deadlines, losing jobs and not graduating from college are just some of the consequences, many of them also come down with a plethora of health conditions including gastrointestinal diseases.
- Therapy for procrastination: The best way to transform a procrastinator is with the help of cognitive behavioural therapy, which can help in reprogramming the brain with fruitful, guided discussions and internal dialogues. This kind of therapy works well in the long run.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!