Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Because it delays the natural wound healing process.
Whenever there is minor wound or a abrasion than first stop the oozing of the blood and than clean it with a clear water remembering that water should not stagnate.
According to Avicenna, the best time is by full moon at early morning. He also devised clear times during the month when the procedure is appropriate: “Some authorities advise against the procedure at the beginning of the lunar month, because the humors (bodily fluids) are not yet on the move or not in a state of agitation; he also was against performing it at the end of the lunar month, because at that period (of the cycle) the humors are less plentiful.” The tide of the seas due to the lunar pull begins to weaken from day 17 to 27 of the lunar calendar and the blood-flow slows down – during this time the Hijama therapist gets the best access to the old tissue in the blood that causes hardening, pain and illness, for example in the shoulder blades area or other areas of the back such as the neck or lower back prone to hardening of the tissue and muscle spasms.
Contact for cupping therapy in delhi: M 8287833547
From past few days her left breast is having sensation like air bubble bursting kinda. When this is happening there is a pain kinda sensation. please help.
I am a 23 year old female and got married last year, can you suggest tablets for conceive we are planing for pregnancy?
I have not got my periods from last 4 months. From last 2 days I am continuously getting white discharge with the symptoms of periods like stomach pain, legs pain etc. What is the reason for this?
I have 35 days menstrual cycle, my first day of menses in this month is 20-09-2016. Let me know when should it intercourse to get pregnant as I tried in last 1st Sep and my last month menses date was 14th Aug. But I am failed. (age 28)
Hi I am 6w4d pregnant. N Dr. Told me that my baby's heartbeat is 117 which is low. So wat care to be taken.
I 20 years old and I am taking femilon contraceptive pills. Can I donate blood to my father and as my family don't know of me taking pills can it be detected while donating blood? I don't want anyone to know about me taking pills.
I used to masturbate since childhood but after marriage, I got to know that real intercourse is much different and difficult. My husband and I have not yet had a completely successful sex experience and we are planning to have a baby now. I don't know how deep my husband's penis should get inside for a successful intercourse. Can you please help me with tips for a good sex? Initially I used to push him aside and be scared of the whole idea but my resistance has got better now. Still, I feel I don't have stamina for a complete experience. Please suggest the right diet and exercise too.
So me and my boyfriend had sex a few days ago and in the middle of it I started hurting so we stopped. Well I went home a day or 2 later and I noticed the skin around my vagina was dry and looked scabby, this has happened to me before but I payed no attention to it just thinking it'd go away. The.
I am a 20 year old girl. I have recently got to know about masturbation and ended up trying it for the first time. In spite of being gentle, it was a bit painful and also slight bleeding was there. I was afraid whether something is wrong. Now my periods this month have been delayed by a month. I would also like you to know that I had been diagnosed with Anemia previously and even that time my periods were delayed by a month or so. What should I do? Is it something I should be worried about?
Most dieticians are of the opinion that limiting your salt intake is essential, as an increased amount of salt in the system can damage your kidneys, heart and may increase your blood pressure, and chances of stroke. On the other hand, decreasing it beyond a point can prove to be detrimental to your health in various ways as well.
However, when relating to blood pressure, an increased salt intake can prove harmful to you only if you already have high blood pressure. In the case of normal levels of blood pressure, excess salt consumption will not prove to be too dangerous. Here are the ways in which low salt intake can prove to be detrimental for your health:
- Increases chances of heart diseases: Having a lower amount of salt in your diet - i.e. less than 2000 mg per day increases the risk of heart-related disorders, which include, but may not be limited to, strokes or heart attacks, exponentially.
- Decreases the body's level of sodium: Decreased levels of sodium in the body, often a direct byproduct of a reduced salt intake, can lead to a number of complications. Sodium is essential for maintaining electrolyte and mineral balance in the body. A decrease in sodium levels in the system, in extreme cases, can lead to hyponatremia, which can prove detrimental for the kidneys or liver.
Salt, which mainly contains two radicals - sodium and chloride ions, are essential for life. However, they can be obtained only through food as it is not manufactured intrinsically. There are several essential reasons for why salt intake in the optimal amounts is absolutely crucial in maintaining healthy body functioning:
- It is an essential component of blood plasma, as well as several other crucial body fluids such as extracellular fluid, lymphatic fluid, and amniotic fluid.
- It is important for maintenance and regulation of a proper level of blood pressure.
- Sodium, in the context of body physiology, is critical in maintaining a proper acid-base level in your system and in controlling the levels of your body fluid.
- The exchange of sodium and potassium ions, both obtained from salts, is also essential for muscle movement and in sending signals from the brain to the muscles.
Related Tip: Why Sodium is So Bad? + How to Control it with Diet?
I gone through creatine last month 15th December but still I did not got my periods. Usually how much time it takes or should I take pregnancy test. Pl suggest.
Vitamin D is crucial for you because it is crucial for regulating the immune system as well as making sure that phosphorous and calcium get absorbed into the bloodstream. However, Vitamin D is crucial for a number of other reasons as well. Here they are:
- Multiple sclerosis: Vitamin D is crucial in lessening your chances of getting multiple sclerosis.
- Heart disease: It has also recently been agreed upon that Vitamin D reduces your chances of getting heart disease.
- Flu: The flu is yet another disease, which may not occur if you have an adequate amount of Vitamin D in your diet.
- Depression: Vitamin D also plays a crucial role in a person's mood. The more Vitamin D there is in your body and diet, the more stable your mood is. The risks of depression are also reduced when your body and diet has an adequate amount of Vitamin D.
- Weight loss: As mentioned earlier, Vitamin D has a number of benefits among which preventing heart disease is included. However, it is worth note that weight loss is also made easier with the more vitamin D you have. This is because Vitamin D has an appetite suppressing effect. However, it should be kept in mind that Vitamin D has to be taken alongside a lot of calcium for these appetite suppressing effects to occur.
- Cancer: Vitamin D is imperative for regulating cell growth. It is also crucial for cell-to-cell communication. 200 genes in the human body are affected adversely when there is an inadequate amount of Vitamin D in your body.
- Diabetes: In a recent study, it has been concluded that infants who received an adequate amount of vitamin D had their chances of suffering from Type 1 reduced by almost 88 percent by the time they turn 30.
- Rickets: The softening of the bones is termed as rickets. Rickets is yet another disease which is caused by an insufficient amount of Vitamin D. The reason for this is that calcium is not absorbed and therefore the bones soften.
Rickets is yet another disease which is caused by an insufficient amount of vitamin D. The reason for this is that calcium is not absorbed and therefore the bones soften. The softening of the bones is termed as rickets.
These are some of many other conditions associated with a Vitamin D deficiency.
Related Tip: "Are Vitamins Vital?"