Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. J K Manya
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. J K ManyaYour feedback matters!
I am losing hair quickly and have tried all shampoos bur no effect yet I am not sure what else can I do can you please help me with this?
I am 24 years old male. I am preparing for my pg course. Having frontal hair loss. It makes me a big frustration. I can not conc on my studies because of this. My mind says that nature s getting back your beauty back. please give me a solution for this.
I'm 17 years old boy I had good hair and good growth 10 months back but now my hairs have become thin and started falling I had dandruff problems but cured it with free overnight solution now my hair have no dandruff but they are still thin and not growing rapidly what to do.
Is desi ghee is good for face. Can it be applied on face or not? Tell me if any side effect or when to apply on face?
Hi I have some genital warts on the shaft of my penis. my wife had Vaginal Polyps few months back earlier we made contacts without any protection but later we avoid the contacts for few months. Now she is ok buy after almost 3-4 months of last contact i got these small warts. Please help
One problem is that dark circles under eye AMD secondly black pimple marks. Nxt mnth shadi h. Dermatologist ko dikha chuki hu pr no improvement on marks please suggest.
Iam loosing hair quickly and also I have a white hair in my young age itself and there also splitants can you please help me in this case.
I am a 11th class student. Due to vast syllabus I do night study to complete my syllabus. But doing night study gives me a lot of headache and I feel tired whole day and have got blackheads too. Suggest me some tips to overcome my blackheads n that tired feeling.
Skin diseases occur due to a number of reasons and cause a bit of a nuisance if overlooked and ignored. While some of them is the product of hormonal imbalance, others rear their ugly head as a result of unhealthy modern lifestyle patterns. The body’s largest organ, skin is the most sensitive part of the body and is extremely susceptible to germs and infections. In youngsters, the incidence of skin diseases can be observed a lot more than in adults. This is primarily owing to their work, lifestyle and bodily changes. The most common diseases are eczema, acne, psoriasis, pruritus, and rosacea. They tend to be a lot more troublesome if not treated in the first instance itself.
Since skin affections and problems are predominantly local manifestations of any type of constitutional affection, they are in the most natural cases, the result of the body’s mechanism to get rid of a problem in the system. Homeopathic remedies therefore aim at abetting in this otherwise natural phenomenon, and with it, chalk out the dangers of suppression due to external applications. The most common homeopathic treatments are:
- Graphites serve as the magical solution to a number of skin problems. It essentially battles scruffy eruptions that manifest on the scalp, bends of joint, face, and in between your fingers.
- Thuja is another important remedy for age spots, acne, and warts. It prevents the incidence of soreness, burning, and itching on the skin. Its antibacterial characteristics effectively cure acne and blackheads.
- Rhus Tox is the most commonly prescribed remedy for Eczema. It particular, the effects of Rhus Tox are targeted towards the symptoms of swelling and itching.
- Arsenicum provides absolute relief against psoriasis and dry eczema, curbing rough and dry skin in children. In fact, it also drastically reduces swelling, skin eruptions, burning, itching, and scaly skin.
- Hepar Sulphur is often regarded as the best treatment in homeopathy. Signs of soreness, burning, and irritation are instantly relieved with the usage of Hepar Sulphur. Most symptoms of psoriasis and eczema can be effectively treated with it.
The basic idea at combating skin problems is to detect the signs at an early stage itself and provide adequate clinical attention to them. A homeopathy doctor must be consulted in the first place to ascertain the cause of the disease and circle on the most effectual treatments especially designed for it.