Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. J B BadweYour feedback matters!
Recently I have been operated colon cancer stage 2 and oncologist advised me chemo therapy is not required. I am also having blood pressure and cholesterol problems which I am controlling thru medication. Please advise me what type of food I can eat? I used to take liquor rarely say once in two months but very much controlled before my surgery. Can I continue my liquor rarely or to be stopped permanently?
What to do if cholesterol level is 192gm/dl and triglyceride level is 380mg/dl? what are the dangers of high triglyceride level? Please help me.
Recently I have gone through general health check up, I have high blood pressure, how I can maintain normal blood pressure, suggest me the good health tips.
Recently conducted blood test of mine reveals the following - TSH - 8.98 Total Cholesterol-202 mg/ dl HDL - 45 mg/dl LDL - 140 mg/dl Triglycerides - 222 mg/dl Seems like my TSH and triglycerides are on the higher side. Please advice necessary next steps. I'm a male, 32 years age, height 5ft 7 inches and weight - 74kgs.
I am a male 52 yrs, my weight 90 kgs height 5 feet 10 inches. BP is 139/90 which is not reducing after taking medicine. Please suggest dietary plan to reduce BP.
Low heart rate is good for health or not can you give me some tips about heart or exercise which make healthy heart and fit body maximum and minimum range of heart beats of indian peoples.
Hi I am 26 years male, my cholesterol level is 213 , I have family history of heart prblm (MI) father. I want to know that I should take cholesterol decrease tablet. If yes suggest me I should go for ayurveda or allopathy.
There is a sudden felling of uneasiness in my mothers chest.She feels as if her heart has started jumping.This usually happens when she thinks on some serious matters.She has already undergone angiography but there was no problem found in her heart.
Hypertension or high blood pressure can be defined as a condition wherein the thrust of the blood against the walls of the arteries is excessively high, thereby increasing chances of health hazards. The amount of blood that is pumped by the heart and the resistance put up by the arteries usually determine one’s blood pressure count. For instance, if the heart pumps excess amount of blood while the arteries shrink, the blood pressure can soar high. High blood pressure or hypertension may give rise to symptoms such as nosebleeds, short breaths or headaches.
There are two types of hypertension, one is primary and the other is secondary. For essential or primary hypertension, there is no significant reason and the condition slowly develops over years. The secondary one appears all of a sudden as a result of a repressed condition such as thyroid or kidney problems, defective blood vessels and certain medications such as pain-killers, cold relievers, pills for birth control and others.
Other factors responsible for hypertension are:
- Age: The risks increase over the years
- Family history
- Being obese or overweight
- Being physically inactive
- Consuming too much of sodium or salt in your diet
- Little intake of potassium and Vitamin D in meals
- Being subject to high levels of stress
- Chronic medical disorders such as diabetes
- Alcohol or drug abuse
- Thiazide diuretics can be administered. These help to flush out excess water and sodium from the body in order to reduce excessive volume of blood thrusting against the arteries.
- Beta blockers: They ease the workload of the heart by opening up the blood vessels.
- Angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitors help inhibit the production of chemicals narrowing the blood vessels
- Angiotensin II receptor blockers (ARBs) are used to obstruct and curb the action of the chemicals contracting the blood vessels
- Calcium channel blockers help to loosen the blood vessel muscles
- Renin inhibitors can delay the production of an enzyme called ‘renin’ by the kidneys that increase one’s blood pressure
- One should follow a well-balanced diet that comprises of less salt.
- There is no substitute to regular exercises. Exercising regularly helps one maintain a balanced body weight that further reduces the chances of this condition.
- Abstaining from smoking and limiting alcohol intake helps provide that holistic cover to all the treatment modes mentioned above.
Doctor I am from lucknow at night my father has heart pain (like lots of cough or something stored) and left hand pain and his bp is also very low he take proper medicine for bp Doctor has shifted to LORI What are the circumstance that this happen and how to take care about this and what to do in this situation.
Now my baby 6 month old. Now I take blood sugar level and thyroid test. Test result BLOOD GLUCOSE (F) Method: GOD-POD=113 mg/dl BLOOD GLUCOSE (PP) Method: GOD-POD= 145 mg/dl Thyroid FREE T3 Method :ECLIA=5.76 pg/ml. Ref. Val 2.38-4.37 FREE T4 Method: ECLIA = 18.68 pmol/L.Ref.val 12.40-20.40 TSH-ECLIA Method: ECLIA = 0.093 uIU/ml. Ref. Val 0.44-3.63 Pls explain this test result. Which tablet I take .doc said eltroxin 50 mg nly. And sugar tablet not prescribe.
Do you get monday blues? here is another reason to dislike mondays even more. A research suggests that a whopping 20% more people die of heart attacks on mondays as compared to other weekdays. Maybe a combination of activity filled weekends along with the stress of going back to work.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!