Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. J AtulYour feedback matters!
Who doesn’t like to be a dream girl, with everybody’s eyes charm. “Doll” the stylish one, one with fair skin, ideal looks, lovely expressions, one gifted with all possible merits.
People, who are fortunate enough to have all these qualities in built, should also learn to take care of them and prevent them from utmost damages. Unlike the environment, which was more pure before where the natural remedies were also enough for cure but the environment now is more of the smoke and smog.
Thus proving them to be quite ineffective BUT as patience and perseverance are the two important essence and so is here the home remedies though late works truly positive and mark their effect for a long time and more beautifully.
- You may take a banana, mash it, and mix some honey and apply on face for 5minutes and then wash it with Luke warm water.
- Peel off oranges and put the peel in the sun until they dry completely. Prepare a powder and add some milk to it. Use of this paste once a day makes your skin smooth and lighter.
- For a home-based sunscreen lotion, cucumber juice with rose water and glycerin proves equivalent.
- A mixture of Gram Flour, Turmeric, with some lemon Juice when applied evenly on the face and kept to rest gives a natural glow to the face.
- The beauty paste mixture of Gram Flour and turmeric with milk is a therapy used since long time and ages; proving positive to the skin of everyone.
- A potato pulp that includes starch makes the perfect face mask and helps replenish the skin tone in the best possible way.
- The sun burn of the skin can be best cured with Vinegar which has got anti- oxidants, thus curing it.
- A summer refreshing mask, can be made out of papaya fruit and the Indian Multani Mitti.
- For obtaining cleansed skin, one must apply a mixture of Yoghurt and lemon juice 1 teaspoon each twice daily.
Lastly, the Diet a healthy Balanced Diet containing the right nutrients is to be consumed for nourishment of skin.
My skin get tanning so fast and I have a oily face my body color and face, hands colour is not same what should I do.
I am 17 year old female and from past 4 years I am having sever hair damage n my skin is getting darker and also I am having pimple and dark spots problems n also I m getting weak please suggest me something.
Mera rang pahale bahut gora tha. Lekin ab meri chehare ki skin bahut kali ho gayi hai khas karake aankho ke ghere aur mathe pe. Bahut jyada black ho gayi hai. Meri skin bahut oily hai aur pasina aata hai chehare pe. Jab me safed rumal se chehara ponchata hu to rumal pura kala ho hata hai yane chehare pe dhool hai. Please mujhe achi davai do.
Sir mene 3 year tk betnovate N use kiya uski wajh se mere face pr red raishes ho gye h skin ajeeb si ho gyi h koi glow ni h blach heads bhi h pls consult me kya kru me.
I have mosquito bite allergy, the pr9blem is that scar or marks remain after scratching and they are not fading away. Now I have shifted to another area with almost no mosquitoes but the marks still trouble me, what can I do about it.
I have a lot of red non painful spots on my full hand since last 7-8 years. What should be done as my face and legs are spotless and skin is also clear and soft.
I am 29th year old female and I had swelling on lips and upper lips and redness also I used to eat slate pencil earlier please help and give solution.
Hii, Am 28 years old since 4 years I am suffering from black masks (hyper pigmentation ) on my face. Please suggest me how remove this masks permanently.
My age is 42 and good in health. But face is going black slowly day by day. My skin under the eyes is also going black. How can I glow may face skin and look preety.
1. I'm not getting enough amount of sleep, what should I do to get a complete sleep? 2. How to dark circles through home remedy?
My lip gets breaking down on the corners and when I open my mouth, it hurts a lot and it breaks more! Why is this?
Name some anti aging creams and some good moisturizing cream without having side effects of the chemical products in them. Give some advice for early premature hair.
I am 24 years old and facing issue with my sleep and with my skin, since last couple of days unable to complete my sleep getting awake automatically, and also skin taning issue. Please help to recover skin tanning.
Chemical Peel Treatment is ideal for:
- Skin Pigmentation problems- Due to the harmful effects of sun exposure and pollution,drugs,hormonal problems,burns,etc. many people fall victim of skin pigmentation. A chemical peel treatment can be of great help in such cases.
- Complexion lightening- If one’s skin has become darker over time and wants to regain their original complexion, then chemical peel treatment can be of great help.
- Skin Rejuvenation- Due to clogged pores and/or due to prolonged stress one’s skin may start to look dull and lack freshness. By using a light or medium peel the skin glow and health can be improved.Acne and superficial post acne marks and scars
Benefits of Chemical Peels:
- Enhanced skin texture- One of the secondary benefits a person gets from a chemical peel treatment is enhanced skin texture. Hence, apart from removing scars and blemishes chemical peels also bring up a fresh layer of skin which is not only smooth in texture but is radiant too.
- Reduced Fine Lines- Chemical peels are also readily used for the treatment of wrinkles and fine lines. By damaging the outmost skin layer with a chemical solution in a controlled manner it is made to peel off. What is exposed afterwards is a skin that is more firm and free of fine lines.
- Safe -Chemical peel treatment is by far one of the safest among others. . If done appropriately, they are free of side effects and give good results if the patient is selected appropriately.
- Attractive Results- Most people who go for chemical peel treatments are satisfied with the end results. The cost of the treatment is easily affordable, and the recovery time is quite minimal, making it one of the most preferred treatments for multiple skin problems.