Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Izaz KhanYour feedback matters!
Male. 46, Weight 86 kgs, Height 172 cms Known to be hypertensive from 30 years age. Current medication: Losartan 50+cilnidipine 10 BP in the range 150/100, 130/100. Experiencing Occasional palpitations. TSH-6.43 Renal doppler-Normal RFT: Normal (Creatine 1.1) Renin-aldosterone test-Normal Thyroid ultrasound-Normal Condition diagnosed to be essential hypertension. Do I need any further evaluation.
Hello, I want to ask about my mother. We have noticed that at night her BP increases to around 140. Why BP increase at night? She has done ECG and ECHO test around 2 months ago and it was fine.
Hello, I am having pain in my left chest and left shoulder, i am feeling congestion while i am breathing, my heart beat is rising even with small sounds and i am hearing pulse sound in my ears, please suggest me which doctor I should consult? It is happening since 10 months. And also I lost 8 kgs of my weight.
For past 2 days my health is down and yesterday water blisters (dull red) start erupting firstly on head followed by back ,chest and face. Fever and headache too and today chest and back pain also started WHAT TO DO?
Hello Sir, On sleeping time in the middle of the sleep if someone wake up me suddenly it causes hurry in heart and heart beat also increase. Checked up with ECG also but there is no problem. Please tell me is it problem to heart?
I am 48 yr old living in raipur. I have high BP. Now last 2 to 3 month I felt sweating at any time then after few mints its normal again. I am not understanding that what is the problem. Can you give some suggestion.
I have gone through this test: Hs-crp(C-Reactive protein test). It came greater than 10. (>10). What does this mean?
Hello, before answering my question please do little investigation om it. I was (am) having urinary problems my all reports came normal even I have completed my ANTIBIOTICS course many times so we went to an doctor in big city for problem the doctor have put figure in my anus and said ok, he examined prostate and found normal then he gave me alpha blocker veltam 0.4 which I stopped now and he gave me 6 injections to take on weekly basis called MECOBALAMIN INJECTION 1000 MCG/ML (RE NERVE INJECTION) image attached. See he ran no Test s we came home I took the injection on tuesday and next week tuesday (he gave 6 injections to take on weekly basis) then after that one day on monday or Tuesday I don't know I was studying and then I had to breath externally like I was running out of breath if not did like shortening of breath like if I don't Breathe externally I was feeling like breathlessness and was getting yawn's so from that day to today the same thing (next tuesday I took @s today I came to know this is an injection fault) happens many times most of the times with me most most of the times, now what I did I typed on google the injection name + Breathe and the results were trying I found it was all harm done by the injections I took I read if you take overdose or it side effect or if you took and you face this its emergency or something. Doctor can you check if it is the I injection work, because I found it on the internet why could this happen suddenly to me now even I cant concentrate on my studies as I have to breath externally. Please help now 2 injections have left today is tuesday should I take please guide me am just 17 and I Can not study coz of this as I have to breath externally. Help me out, please! I am just 17 years old. I have to breath externally like my involuntary breathing function is not happening now so I stopped breathing so I thought it would start automatically it will not please help I have to breathe as an activity also yawning, I searched online is holding breadth good article said it harmful it will increase your vulnerably towards infection and will affect immune system. please help me I can not concentrate on my studies like I have to breathe every time on my own and if not then I feel to breathe like am tried please help please help I even can not study properly please I am just 16 years old boy please help me I have no breathing difficulties like no sound come on breathing of mucus in nose. I feel like breathlessness if I don't breath on my own externally, also am having proper sleep but only after taking external breaths till I sleep, now I am feeling no good as I have to take it on my own if I didn't then I was feeling breathlessness but sometimes it feel good if I get involved in some other activities but even in that I get sometime though of it and I get into it, please help what has to be done? I can not concentrate on my study please help, I have became so conscious of my breathing that I have to do it on my own, I just can't read my books please help. AM JUST 16 (will turn 17 this august) please GUIDE ME.
In Ayurveda, the heart or Hridaya is the most vital thing, since it is the organ that is responsible for enabling proper circulation of blood all over the body while governing your emotions so as to keep you fit and energetic. When it comes to the development of heart ailments, a highly stressful lifestyle, and poor eating habits are considered to be the main culprits of heart diseases or Hrudroga.
As a consequence, these causes bring about the hardening of the arteries, leading to problems like angina and obstruction in the blood flow. Factors like high blood pressure, heredity, diabetes, smoking and high cholesterol make you predispose to developing problems of the heart.
How does Ayurveda help?
Ayurveda offers safe and innovative preparations for the handling of heart diseases. Plants like garlic, Arjuna, cinnamon and their preparations are used for treating heart ailments. Depending on individual cases, certain very effective natural preparations are recommended by a practitioner of Ayurveda along with lifestyle changes like:
- Getting rid of stress - When it comes to the heart, Ayurveda propounds a holistic approach in the treatment of this organ, which encompasses both physical and emotional considerations. Herbal formulations that contain ingredient like Ashwagandha are known to reduce tension in the mind as well as the body while strengthening the heart muscle.
- Eating right - Developing the habit of correct eating is vital for improving heart health. According to Ayurveda, the ideal food portion should be one that fits into the cups of your palms. Having meals three times a day at fixed timings can help in training your digestive system to not only anticipate but also digest the food consumed. For stimulating a slow digestion salt, ginger and lime can be consumed.
- Removing Ama from your body - For enabling a proper functioning of the heart regular cleaning of the internals is recommended as per Ayurvedic teaching so as to removing Ama from the body that gets accumulated in your blood vessel. From eating a high fiber diet and drinking lukewarm water to going to sleep by 10pm, Ayurvedic treatment of the heart consists of these recommendations.
- Exercising regularly - The key to a good heart health is exercising regularly but in moderation. In this context, Ayurveda believes in the concept of Balaardh, which is exercising to about 50% of your capacity. This reduces instances of strains and injuries received due to exercising. Walking for about half an hour every day is considered to be a great metabolism booster as well and it brings about an improvement of the heart.
- Ayurvedic techinque to relieve stress: Shirodhara is an ancient Ayurvedic therapy, wherein Warm oil (or other liquid) pours in a continuous stream over the forehead or ‘ajna marma’, an area where nerves are highly concentrated. The pressure of the oil onto the forehead creates a vibration. The oil saturates the forehead and scalp and penetrates into the nervous system. The gentle pressure and soothing warmth of the oil allow the body, mind and nervous system to experience a deep state of rest, similar to meditation It has a profound impact on the nervous system. It helps relieve symptoms of anxiety, stress, fatigue and hypertension. It relieves tension, worry, fear and headache as well as depression. It regulates mood and gives feelings of pleasure and relaxation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cardiologist.