Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. IshitaYour feedback matters!
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
I am suffering from headache with hotness and strain in my eyes. I am felling thirsty even after I drink water. While studying I feel pressure and strain in my head and l am not able to concentrate due to uneasiness. Please suggest me some remedy.
I am a 15 year boy whose stomach is continuously paining. It hurts when I move here and there. It must be because of junk food. What do you think?
Heavy forehead burning eyes dizziness fearful thought fear of dying can not tolerate light that's why live in dark in nights sad avoid people live alone sad negative thoughts neither I want to die nor live like this please suggest these symptoms related to neurological or others.
Recently I had joint, doctor asked to check serum uric acid. It is 7.37 (fasting. What is the reason behind high serum uric acid. Whether I have to take medicine for life long like sugar. What I have do to maintain serum uric acid within limits without medication. My ht-167cm, wt-62kg. Pl guide me properly.
Are you suffering from polycystic ovarian syndrome and are looking for an ideal remedy? Polycystic ovarian disease or PCOD is a common female health condition. It is a complex disorder and involves several factors which include insulin resistance, obesity, irregular menstrual bleeding, insufficient ovum production, and abnormal menstrual cycles. PCOD commonly occurs during the reproductive age of a woman and accounts for being a major cause of infertility.
According to Ayurvedic principles, PCOD occurs primarily due to the imbalance state of your doshas. The dosha vaishanmya is linked to the symptoms of PCOD, and the relationship between the doshas and lakshans is permanent.
PCOD is associated with stri beeja and rajah formation, along with medhodhantu to some extent. These should be attended to while the condition is being treated. The Ayurvedic treatment of PCOD aims at providing ideal care by correction of the ama dosha. By this, you achieve koshta shuddi, which in turn regularizes your tridoshas. The way or approach towards Ayurvedic treatment for PCOD includes the following:
- Treatment of agnimandya at both dhatwagni and jataragni levels.
- The alleviation of sroto avarodha is an essential part of PCOD treatment using Ayurveda. You should undertake purificatory therapies which are based on the grade of your doshic vitialation, and the exact area of affliction. These should be followed by rasayana drugs, which are free radical scavenging agents.
- The regularization of the apana Vata is essential as well. You must firmly avoid vihara and kaphkara ahara.
- Yoga and meditation are very important for the Ayurvedic treatment of PCOD. You should perform yoga asanas regularly. Some of the ideal postures for PCOD management include sarvangasana, matyasana, and shavasana.
- It is also very important for you to work out regularly, undertake different physical exercises. This will make your overall life much healthier.
- You must follow a healthy, www.lybrate.com/treatment-for-healthy-diet, which should consist of fresh vegetables and fruits.
Ayurvedic herbs for the treatment of PCOD
- The varuna crataeva nurvala is an effective herb which helps in the clearance of channels, which reduces your cyst’s size.
- You can try hareetaki because of its amazing laxative effects, which reduce the morbidity of your body.
- Bilva or aegle marmelos heps in reducing the size of your growth, via its digestive effect.
- Strotasshuddhi is required and herbs likes Punarnava, kaphhar medicines are advised.
- Phytooestrogen sources and female tonic Shatavari is very much advised.
- Drugs like methika, karela, meshashringi etc. all anti-diabetic drugs as these drugs decreases tissue level peripheral insulin resistance and hyperinsulinemia, which being the chief pathological sequence in PCOD.
- Guduchi is another effective remedy for PCOD and has a rejuvenating effect.
- Kanchnar is the drug of choice for Thyroid as per AYURVEDA, Strotasshuddhi is done by using Trikatu, Punarnava and other medicines. Rasayan like Shatavari are advised for enhancing female hormones.
If you are experiencing any symptom of PCOD, it is recommended for you to consult an Ayurvedic practitioner. This ensures that proper diagnosis is undertaken so that you can start treating the condition as early as possible.
I am 20 year male and I am suffering from back pain so how to get read of this pain and also numbness in my left let in calf area.
Thank you for your answer dear sir but I have a question for that suggest me which type of nutrients and juices I have to take for particular dark circles? Thank you.
An increase in headache during first trimester is believed to be caused by the surge of hormones along with the increase in blood volume circulating throughout body.
Other potential culprits include lack of sleep or general fatigue, sinus congestion, allergies, eyestrain, stress, depression,poor posture,hunger, and dehydration.
If you have headaches in your first trimester, you'll probably find that they diminish or even disappear during the second trimester, when the flood of hormones stabilizes.
Women who have regular migraine headaches may discover that they experience fewer migraines during pregnancy ; however,some women may encounter the same number or even more migraine headaches.Experts estimate that about 1 in 5 women has a migraine headache at some time in her life, and up to 16 percent of those women get migraines for the first time when they're pregnant (most often in the first trimester).
Migraine headaches cause moderate to severe throbbing pain, typically on one side of the head. They last from four to 72 hours (if untreated) and are aggravated by physical activity. They can also be accompanied by other symptoms, such as nausea, vomiting, or sensitivity to light and noise.
Headache during the third trimester tend to be related more to poor posture and tension from carrying weight.Headaches during the the third trimester may also be caused by pre-eclampsia with high blood pressure during pregnancy.
2.For some migraine sufferers, a cold shower brings some fast – if temporary – relief. If you can't take a shower, splash some cool water on your face. A warm shower or bath can be soothing for tension headaches.
3.Practise good posture
4.Regular exercise can reduce the frequency and severity of migraines and reduce the stress that can cause tension headaches.
5.Eat balanced diet: Maintain your blood sugar by eating smaller,more frequent meals.
6.Get a massage:Massaging shoulders and neck is an effective way to relieve pain.
7.Rest in a dark room and practise deep breathing.
8.Avoid common triggers of migraine including:
Unbearable headache during pregnancy may be caused by some serious underlying pathology especially imminent eclampsia and need guidance.
Consult your doctor if you face such problem.
I am suffering from severe running nose for many days I am facing this problem from my school days and I went to checkup but doctors should, t take this serious so kindly tell me solution for this problem.
Make a plan. A plan keeps you focused and on task, and it makes it very clear when you’ve cheated or missed a meal.