Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. IshitaYour feedback matters!
I am 21 years old guy. I wanted tu know what should I do tu stop myself from taking down stress pill every night and then going to sleep.
I am 18 years old sir my eye sight is weak -1 I can not see far images clear is there any aloepathic or aurvedic medicines for improving eyesight or any yoga exercise?
How to take care of my. Very very dry and scaly skin in this summer. And what type of moisturiser, scrub and face wash should I pick.
Hello dear sir My hair is falling continuously in last month. What should I have to do. please give me a suggestion for it.
I have high sugar more then 240+ while going to bath room for urine there is heavy smile coming what is cause may urine infarction, sir please adive what to do your Early reply aspects/suggestions. taking you.
Hello Dr. My mother is 75 aged and frequently she is getting vomit every now and then. She is not having food also properly, she has a sugar also. Last week we admitted into the hospital but its of no use. We spent lots of money and we are in the hospital for 7 days aslo, still she is suffering. Please help to see my mother happy. Regards,
I have a problem. I can not digest milk, whenever I drink milk after some time, I have to go toilet. How to cure this problem.
Depression is a mental state which is not easily identified in its early stages; it is evident only when the symptoms become obvious. You may overlook it as a passing phase, and assume it to be normal. The people around you may also get used to the symptoms and accommodate accordingly. This can make the identification of depression even more complicated. Homeopathic treatments are entirely natural and do not carry any side effects. They are holistic treatments that get rid of the cause instead of just treating the symptoms of depression. The various homeopathic remedies for depression are:
- For anxiety related depression: Aconite is a homeopathic remedy that is used in the treatment of anxiety. The symptoms that it is used to treat are the ones, which occur suddenly and make you extremely pessimistic. For acute panic attacks, this medicine is very effective. Some other medicines that are also used to treat anxiety are Argentum Nitricum and Arsenic album.
- For depression in teenagers: Kali phos is a very effective homeopathic remedy for treating depression in teenagers, the causes of which are usually hormonal changes and high levels of stress. In some cases, depression may also be triggered by genetic factors. Ignatia is also used to treat depression in teenagers.
- Stress related depression: Kali phos is used to treat stress-related depression. It also helps in treating fatigue with homeopathy.
- Insomnia that results from depression: To remedy insomnia resulting from depression, you can opt for Kali Phos and Coffea Cruda.
- Severe depression: If the symptoms of depression are very severe and include suicidal tendencies, Aurum Metallicum may be recommended.
- Depression resulting from menopause: It is common for a woman to undergo a phase(s) of depression during menopause. The homeopathic remedies that are used in the treatment of this condition are Lachesis and sepia.
- Seasonal affective disorder: This type of disorder usually occurs during the winter season. The treatment for this disorder is prescribed after a proper diagnosis of the symptoms. Ignatia is a remedy that is usually recommended.