Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Isha Siddi
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Isha SiddiYour feedback matters!
Respected doctors Is have used abortion pills to get abort it will get any impact on my baby and I am planning for baby after 2 years there will be any impact please tell what thing should I to be an healthy.
Madam, I got operation in 2003 for tubal oprn. Then got oprn for endometriosis in 2007 now the problem I face that have been bleeding slightly in last week for half day after one &half year menopause. Pap smear done but report is awaiting. I GOT TVS SONOGRAPHY IM PREVIOUS month. EVERY THING SUCH AS cervical, UTERUS, ENDRIOMENTRAL WALL THICKNESS IS 2.4 MM. ONE 10 MM fibroid IS SEEN ON ESTERIOR PART OF UTERUS. MAM whether I HAVE A FEAR. I AM worried ABOUT MY THAT BLEEDING, whether THERE IS ANY CANCER THREAT. Please advice.
Hi sir, I have oral sex with small on three days before by using condom, he/she was sucking my penis for 5 mints and I ejaculated in tat and now im afraid tat any problem will occurs to my body like STD. My body getting itching and small bumps comes in my body and in penis too, I went to local doctor and explained actually wat happen, he said it might be a fungal or bacterial infection for tat he gave me azobat-3 kit for 1st and 8th day to take and lorapid 10 mg for 5 days and clonafit 0.5 mg for 10 days, I getting very tired and im very much afraid of STD may got affected to my health, should I take any test for tat pls kindly help me out from this.
My wife is pregnant with 10 week (as per ultrasound report). C used to feel discharge from vagina. Is there anything to worry?
Bringing a child into this world is one of the most wonderful phases of a woman's life. At the same time, this involves a lot of body changes - physiologically, physically, chemically, and emotionally.
Mommy makeover refers to one or a combination of procedures that are done to alter the appearance after delivery, especially relating to one or more of the following:
- Tummy that is sagging (no fat, just loose skin) with stretch marks.
- Breasts that are altered in size and shape, sometimes the enlargement could be completely disproportionate with the body and cause back pain.
- Undefined thick waistline with irregular fat accumulation.
- Fat deposits on the abdomen, thighs, hips, and trunk that do not reduce with dietary changes and exercise.
- Skin changes on the face and around the eyes, giving an aged appearance.
- Post-cesarean, there is excessive skin around the surgical scar.
- Reduces tummy size
- Gives a more youthful appearance
- Alters breasts to the desired shape and size
- Weight loss, if happens, could affect the results.
- Subsequent pregnancies don't have any complications with tummy tuck but with another pregnancy the effects may be lessened or reversed.
- Since surgery is involved, the risk of unforeseen complications always exists.
Mommy makeover is not a single step procedure, but a combination of plastic surgical procedures that are done depending on the problem you present with.
- Tummy tuck - If there is abdominal sagging, the tummy is tucked back into position by removing the fat and excessive skin and reworking on the belly button.
- Liposuction - Excessive fat deposits in the hips, thighs, trunk area can be removed by sucking out the fat deposits. Most commonly done in the hips and trunk area.
- Breast lift - Sagging uneven breasts, drooping nipples, reduced volume are all indications for a breast lift. During the surgery, the breast tissue is repositioned to reproduce a better shape and size and reposition the nipples if required.
- Breast reduction - Large breasts are a common problem, and breast reduction is one of the most requested for procedures.
- Breast augmentation - Either saline implants or silicone are used to restore breast size and shape to the desired results. Usually, breast lift is combined with breast augmentation.
- Facial corrections - From dark circles to sagging skin to wrinkles, facial appearance can be changed based on the presenting symptoms.
These are very brief descriptions of the various procedures that are done as part of the mummy makeover. Few other procedures associated with mommy makeover are brachioplasty, Butt lift, Labiaplasty and stretch marks removal. A detailed consultation with your plastic surgeon regarding costs, subsequent pregnancies, aftercare, recovery, healing, and limitations and risks is to be had ahead of the surgery.