Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Isha SiddiYour feedback matters!
Hii My periods last date 27 Jan but now. I miss my period. And I am not percent and I am use mepreati table after one week but my. Problem not solve
I am 22 year old girl. And I am suffering from menstrual problem. I do not get my periods every month der is a skip in period for months. Rarely its regular. There is a gradual gap of 60days most often and sometimes greater than that. What should I do and I get frequent headache also.
I had gone for TSH test where result was 3.82. Below the results it was mentioned -- Pregnancy 1st times: 0.3-4.5 2nd times: 0.5-4.6 3rd times: 0.8-5.2 What does this pregnancy times indicate, plzz help one of my frnd saw this report and is asking me whether I was pregnant in past. This is the report on 19.08.2014.
Doctor I am pregnant of two months. My breast size increasing day by day. It's so annoying. Please give me some tips to reduce breast size without affecting my pregnancy.
Turmeric or haldi in combination with milk can have unimaginable effects on your health. It is also an amazing mixture for personal care. Haldi milk for long has been a great naturopathic remedy to counter your day-to-day issues related to health. The benefits of this concoction must have been drilled into your head by several bollywood flicks that use it as a potent trope. In case you are still unaware, go through the following points.
You can experience the advantages of haldi milk in these many ways:
- It helps to treat common cold: A running nose and a clogged throat can be gotten rid of by drinking warm turmeric milk. Common cold is a recurrent problem bothering most people. It cures the soreness in one's throat and is also sought after because of its antibacterial or antiviral properties.
- If you suffer from body aches, this drink will give you relief: Athletes are particularly fond of this golden drink as it adds strength to a person's overall structure. Haldi milk makes the joints of your body sturdy; especially your spine.
- It is great for the health of your liver: If you have a problematic liver that keeps giving you a hard time, you should try drinking haldi milk. Haldi is known for its positive effects on one's lymphatic system. It can purify your blood by eliminating impurities in it, thus further accelerating liver function.
- You must see how it stalls the growth of cancer cells: Cancer is one threatening disease that once contracted, is hard to be curbed. Haldi can effectively stall the growth and multiplication of cancer cells in case of breast, lungs, colon, and prostate cancers.
- Painful menstruations can be taken care of now: If menstrual cramps turn you into an irritable, curled up mass, you should surely go for turmeric milk. There is no point in bearing with intolerable pain for ven a few days of the month when a solution as handy as this is available for you. It acts as an antispasmodic and pregnant women drink it to ensure smooth delivery.
- Sleepless nights can be kept at bay: Amino acids are required for a good eight hours of sleep. Haldi milk contains tryptophan which is a sleep inducing amino acid.
14 days late period. Done pregnancy test yesterday and the result was negative. Do I have to worry about pregnancy now? And another qn how my period is late.
I had unprotected sex on 4th day of my periods that is on 22nd January 2017 and my first period was on 19th January. My.last period was on 15 December 2016. I have pcod as my ovaries are bulky. I want to know should I take ipill or not.
1. Go for a walk - If you live close to your workplace then quit taking your two or four wheeler to work. Better still, even a public transport is a strict NO. Either ride a bicycle or simply choose to walk down the lane. While at work, avoid sitting for consecutive hours at your workstation. Take a break and walk in your office complex after lunch with friends. When at home, avoid being a couch potato. Head for an early morning walk to the nearby park. You may even take a leisure-walk in your garden area or in the street nearby post dinner. Walking is indeed the easiest way to stay fit!
2. Replace the elevator with stairs - Use the stairs instead of the elevator. You don’t waste any time and you don't have to go out of your way to work on your health! At places with escalators, walk up the stairs it's no harm. It's easy and can be done daily.
3. Simple Exercises - Spending a lot of time in front of the television or desktop? Why not utilize it with some stretching exercises. While you're at home do some yoga, stretching or sit ups and during your office hours, simply do some eyes, legs, wrist and neck rotation exercises. This way, you will keep yourself distracted and at ease.
4. Use music as a stress buster – Music keeps your brain relaxed making you more energetic and lively. Have some fun while doing your daily chores at home and work. Play some peppy music and dance to those tunes. Not only will your mood be elated but this will also help you burn some extra calories. While at work, its best to put on your headphones and bid work-load stress goodbye. This will calm your nerves and will help you focus better!
5. Don't outsource house work - You can start doing more of high energy things like washing your car, getting a cup of coffee/tea from the office cafeteria, digging the garden or reorganizing the closet to include physical activity in your lifestyle! Usually you have someone to help you with these little home and office chores. However, if you chalk out some time and do these simple things, not only will you save on money but also add a really healthy practice in your schedule.
Now that you have these smart tips, include them in your lifestyle and prepare for a better and healthier future!
Dr Jayesh Pavra. (M D Medicine)