Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. IrfanYour feedback matters!
Mujhe peshab halka pila hota hai par dard ya khoon nhi aata. Mujhe peshab ko white bnana hai iske liye koi ayurvedic dwa BTAYEIN. Pani zyada pine se peshab white to ho jata hai per temporary phir do baar peshab karne par tisra peshab pila ho jata hai AUR zyada pani pine se pet phul jata hai. Mujhe koi aisa ayurvedic dwa BTAYEIN jo pila peshab chahe jis wajah se ho wo white yani normal peshab ki tarah ho jaye. Peshaab ki jaanch me kuch bhi kharabi nhi nikla.
I did the urine routine test and the report came Type Of culture - routine bacterial aerobic culture Incubation at 37 degree celsius what does it mean.
If there is congestion in the throat along with cough, bay berry should be considered as an effective option of ayurvedic treatment for cough. The bark of the bay berry tree should be consumed in powdered form. It is known as an effective remedy for chronic bronchial infections as well.
Apply a paste of crushed leaves of betel and water on the chest of the patient for effective relief from cough.
You could also boil some butea leaves in water. Cool it and use this solution as an effective mouthwash for treating sore throats and coughs. This solution has excellent antibiotic properties which help curing coughs caused due to septic and throat infections.
Sometimes, cough is a result of inflammation and infection in the pharynx. In such cases, cloves can be one of the most suitable ayurvedic remedies.
Another effective formulation for ayurvedic treatment of cough would be to take some fenugreek seeds and boil them in water for about 30 minutes. Use this solution for gargles. It provides suitable relief.
Kindly prescribe me a medicine or a spray which do not've side effect, to increase timing in sex.. Also suggest me how to use it.. Explain me in detail. Thanx in advance..
I am married for last 6 years my weight is 82 kg height is 5.9' I am vegetarian & I also take alcohol once a week, I have a problem of premature discharge during sex. Please advise.
Hi. My 18 months old baby boy first sonograpy result says there are 2 small stones in the right kidney. After a week another sonography was taken in a diff place and it comes out to be normal, no stones. Please advice. Thank you.
doctor, I am suffering from night fall problem thrice in a week and penis size is very less in normal position please advice me.
Diabetes is growing to be the epidemic of modern days. The challenge here is it is not just about managing your sugar levels, but the whole lot of symptoms that diabetes brings with it. From bones to teeth to kidneys to wounds, diabetes affects all body systems. It is therefore very essential to watch out for symptoms of diabetes and curb it in its early stages. This will help control diabetes significantly along with its effects on the whole body.
Long-term complications of diabetes develop gradually. The longer you have diabetes — and the less controlled your blood sugar — the higher the risk of complications. Eventually, diabetes complications may be disabling or even life-threatening. Possible complications include:
- Cardiovascular disease. Diabetes dramatically increases the risk of various cardiovascular problems, including coronary artery disease with chest pain (angina), heart attack, stroke and narrowing of arteries (atherosclerosis). If you have diabetes, you are more likely to have heart disease or stroke.
- Nerve damage. Excess sugar can injure the walls of the tiny blood vessels (capillaries) that nourish your nerves, especially in your legs. This can cause tingling, numbness, burning or pain. Left untreated, you could lose all sense of feeling in the affected limbs.
- Kidney damage. The kidneys contain millions of tiny blood vessel clusters (glomeruli) that filter waste from your blood. Diabetes can damage this delicate filtering system. Severe damage can lead to kidney failure or irreversible end-stage kidney disease, which may require dialysis or a kidney transplant.
- Eye damage. Diabetes can damage the blood vessels of the retina (diabetic retinopathy), potentially leading to blindness.
- Foot damage. Nerve damage in the feet or poor blood flow to the feet increases the risk of various foot complications. These infections may ultimately require toe, foot or leg amputation.
- Skin conditions. Diabetes may leave you more susceptible to skin problems, including bacterial and fungal infections.
- Hearing impairment. Hearing problems are more common in people with diabetes.
- Alzheimer's disease. Type 2 diabetes may increase the risk of Alzheimer's disease.
You can also take the package for Living with Diabetes.
The following are some of the basic must do's if you have diabetes. These can go a long way in preventing adverse diabetic side effects.
- Diet: Whether diabetic or not, it is always important to watch your diet. You are what you eat. Eat what your body needs, reduce refined foods, processed foods and increase the amount of whole grains and fruits and vegetables. Eating small frequent meals goes a long way in managing sugar levels than binging at one meal and starving the rest of the day. Reduce intake of saturated fats; include more lean meats. Choose grilling and steaming over frying and roasting. Diet is very important in diabetes. Recommended foods - Healthy carbohydrates, Fiber-rich foods, Heart-healthy fish and Good fats. Foods to avoid - Saturated fats, Trans fats, Cholesterol and Sodium
- Exercise: Every week, make sure about 2 hours is dedicated to physical activity. This could include any exercise of your choice, brisk walking, swimming, cycling, aerobics, hiking, jogging, skipping, gymnastics, or playing games like football or basketball. While in most cases, the person can do these on their own, in some people, supervision may be required.
- Watch your weight: For a diabetic person, controlling weight to a desirable level of BMI of 18 and 23 is very important. Obesity is one of the predisposing factors for diabetes, and reducing weight controls the onset of diabetes and helps the progression of symptoms in diabetics.
- Smoking: Another risk factor for diabetes onset, quitting is the best option. If not feasible, reducing smoking and gradually quitting should be aimed at. Not just diabetes, the effects on overall health will be evident almost immediately after quitting.
- Stress management: One of the main risk factors for diabetes, there is no getting away from stress. Everybody has their stresses but the trick is to manage it well. Whether it is music or meditation or medication or counselling, make sure stress levels are managed. This also helps prevent diabetic complications like heart disease and stroke and promotes well-being.
- Constant Checkups: Periodic check-up of blood sugar levels, cholesterol levels, eye exam, dental checkup, foot checkup to test for nerve damage are all extremely important. Take your medications regularly without fail.
Diabetes requires a change in lifestyle, which may seem tedious initially. But after a while, it will become the norm and then diabetic control does not feel like something additional that is to be done. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized endocrinologist and ask a free question.